Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliver Stone's "Untold History of the United States" -- Reviews and Discussion
First, YES!!!!!!
Magda "Thy Will Be Done" is NOT TO BE MISSED by any wanting to see behind the curtain of "fundamentalism and faith" being used a cloak for foul deeds. Apologies for all Caps above but the concept rates the emphasis IMHO. More in a moment.

Jan,
I do not know why Stone's series of integrity is being ignored. I can say that a few people do want to see the Hidden History when the issues can be found on video for broadcast or sales of DvDs. Watching one episode leads to desire to see other hour episodes. I have recorded the series to prevent it from being memory-holed as well as to save money. The discs are for my own use in my home, none for sale.
Stored right beside TMWKK and Bob Groden's videos.
Fortunate to have snagged the episodes of TMWKK numbers 7,8,9 the only time they were broadcast here in US. The box set of the first 6 episodes I bought.

Partly I "blame" (lack of a better word), the constant strategy of tension to distract WeThePeople and like minded folks globally, from the events controlled by the jerks behind the curtain.
I don't like poisoned kool-ade. A few do and still cling to the idea 'that the system still works'. How anyone could stretch an imagination to define Bu$h/Cheney as legitimate office holders, I'll never understand. Selected not elected and then the historical record of what THEY DID, no legitimacy for them or Obama's forgotten promises in my views.
Pat Act still empowered Barak!, er Mr. President.
Just another professional liar, like almost all spooks. The University of Chicago attendance should have warned me.....
Nothing good comes of the Rockefeller roots. Nothing.

I am rereading GMEvica's "A Certain Arrogance" as it fits well with the "Thy Will Be Done" premise, using religion as a means to enable mind-control ops as well as outright theft of property and murder of indigenous folks to serve a presumed "pathway to God".
The "gospel" is not a black op tool, or should never be taken as a black op. This was an Inquisition of a modern rebirth of religious fascism IMHO.
This gospel is supposed to be about giving love and turning folks on to the eternal love from powers beyond human love.
Convert and give up your belongings is not part of reality, nor the gospel uncorrupted.
It ain't Jim Douglass' way of seeing love and Satygraha.

I promise I am going to complete the anti-fascist thread all the way into today's history.
How can I not do so when all the events tie together? I ache to skip ahead to MKUltra and MKSearch etc, but cannot.
1914 AWDulles and AHitler and "general" Ludendorff are calling.

Best Regards
And Thanks for the Woodie Guthrie stuff.
This land is made for you and me.
Jim
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Oliver Stone's "Untold History of the United States" -- Reviews and Discussion - by Jim Hackett II - 08-07-2013, 11:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marxism & Holloween - An Amazing Journey in History, Philosophy, Political Theory, Psychol. & More. Peter Lemkin 2 8,386 30-10-2016, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  What? No discussion of Obama's COLB certificate today? Jack White 28 11,332 20-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Seen elsewhere on the 'net: planning a Museum of Hidden History Ed Jewett 1 2,862 04-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Rise of City-States and Military/Police Power Ed Jewett 3 4,495 01-10-2011, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Hoaxes in History Cody Burkin 0 2,433 30-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Cody Burkin