Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What? No discussion of Obama's COLB certificate today?
The hot topic of the day everywhere has drawn zero interest here.

Jack
I heard some thing about Obama providing his full birth certificate. I haven't had a chance to read up on it yet. My own general thought is even if he is born in Kenya or Jupiter he still has a US born mother and is there fore eligible to run as president as McCain, born in Panama, was also. Still, if there has been deception involved that itself is inflammatory.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I heard some thing about Obama providing his full birth certificate. I haven't had a chance to read up on it yet. My own general thought is even if he is born in Kenya or Jupiter he still has a US born mother and is there fore eligible to run as president as McCain, born in Panama, was also. Still, if there has been deception involved that itself is inflammatory.

"Natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens and naturalized citizens, are those born in the United States of parents who are citizens. Natural-born citizens are also those born outside the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the birth of the child. Hence, a child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had previously resided in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401."
Just for fun.
Quote:
Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta

AUGUST 27, 2009 | ISSUE 4535
WASHINGTONIn the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vesselspreferably along with a photo of the crowning and deliveryand this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal.[Image: terminator.gif]

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Just for fun.
Quote:

WASHINGTONIn the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vesselspreferably along with a photo of the crowning and deliveryand this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal.[Image: terminator.gif]

Funny, but a ridiculous distraction to a serious subject.

Jack
So, what is the general feed back there Jack? I'm not getting any coverage of it here other than it has happened. He provided his/a birth certificate. Are the birthers satisfied now? If not why not?

Jack White Wrote:
Quote:

Jack

I disagree that this is a serious subject. The wars and the economy are serious. Obama's birth certificate is a distraction. It's about as important as the Royal wedding tomorrow.
Dawn
Magda Hassan Wrote:So, what is the general feed back there Jack? I'm not getting any coverage of it here other than it has happened. He provided his/a birth certificate. Are the birthers satisfied now? If not why not?

It is a fake. Obama is a fake. Here are a few proofs. There are many more.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1089.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/2...ertificate

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/...g-form.pdf

http://conservativeactionalerts.com/blog_post/show/1944

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/bara...ent-098513

http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-...a-forgery/

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265...n-goulding

Jack
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
Quote:

Jack

I disagree that this is a serious subject. The wars and the economy are serious. Obama's birth certificate is a distraction. It's about as important as the Royal wedding tomorrow.
Dawn

Spoken like an ardent Democrat.

Jack
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Jack White Wrote:
Quote:

Jack

Dawn

Dawn, If I'm not wrong, this is your first post in many moons...and much welcome. I agree [though JW will always be a respected and venerable friend and research colleague] that this is a non-issue...always was. I'm NOT a fan of Obama...far from that...his crimes are of commission and omission; and siding with the Deep Political State [who I believe selected and trained him - and who he represents - rather than the American People!]. That said, this issue is just a way of trying to deligitmize him based on his being half Afro-American and a middle name of Hussein.

Attack him for his crimes and failures to keep his campaign promises and stand up to the oligarchy...not on these trivial points. If he had six toes, would he not be worthy of being President. I think he is not, even though he has [I'm told] five toes and having been born in the USA [a nation stolen from the Native Americans and later the Mexicans.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Biggest Killer in the US Today - Not What You Think David Guyatt 0 2,566 21-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Does Obama have the balls to do the right thing? David Guyatt 8 5,108 08-11-2014, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Oliver Stone's "Untold History of the United States" -- Reviews and Discussion Charles Drago 39 19,314 27-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  So proud to be in Austin today Dawn Meredith 4 3,373 07-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected Lauren Johnson 0 2,438 28-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Obama Has Ties to Slavery Not by His Father but His Mother, Research Suggests Adele Edisen 10 8,479 01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Georgia Judge Denies Obama Motion to Quash Subpoena on Ballot Challenge Ed Jewett 0 2,455 21-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? Greg Burnham 12 5,899 15-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  "Secret Service upset with Obama" (Wayne Madsen) Ed Jewett 1 4,939 07-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Communist Party USA supports Obama for re-election....no joke, apparently! Peter Lemkin 0 2,454 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin