Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama Has Ties to Slavery Not by His Father but His Mother, Research Suggests
The New York Times
July 30, 2012

Obama Has Ties to Slavery Not by His Father but His Mother, Research Suggests
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

WASHINGTON President Obama's biography son of a black father from Kenya and a white mother from Kansas has long suggested that unlike most African-Americans, his roots did not include slavery.

Now a team of genealogists is upending that thinking, saying that Mr. Obama's mother had, in addition to her European ancestors, at least one African forebear and that the president is most likely descended from one of the first documented African slaves in the United States.

The findings are scheduled to be announced on Monday by Ancestry.com, a genealogy company based in Provo, Utah. Its team, while lacking definitive proof, said it had evidence that "strongly suggests" Mr. Obama's family tree on his mother's side stretches back nearly four centuries to a slave in colonial Virginia named John Punch.

In 1640, Mr. Punch, then an indentured servant, escaped from Virginia and went to Maryland. He was captured there and, along with two white servants who had also escaped, was put on trial. His punishment servitude for life was harsher than what the white servants received, and it has led some historians to regard him as the first African to be legally sanctioned as a slave, years before Virginia adopted laws allowing slavery.

Historians say there was a trade in human labor, of both whites and blacks, during this period in American history. There were also some free African-Americans. Beginning around 1617, indentured servants were bought and sold, as were debtors, in the Chesapeake Bay region, said Ira Berlin, a University of Maryland professor and expert in the history of slavery. But while those people were in an "unfree condition," he said, historians cannot pinpoint a date for the beginning of the slave trade.

"What makes the John Punch case interesting is here is a guy who is definitely a slave," said Professor Berlin, who did not participate in the examination of the president's ancestors.

The Ancestry.com team used DNA analysis to make the connection, and it also combed through marriage and property records to trace Mr. Obama's maternal ancestry to the time and place where Mr. Punch lived. The company said records suggested that Mr. Punch fathered children with a white woman, who passed her free status on to those children, giving rise to a family of a slightly different name, the Bunches, that ultimately spawned Mr. Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham.

The findings come as more and more Americans are discovering their own mixed-race heritage. Elizabeth Shown Mills, a former president of the American Society of Genealogists, said the Internet, coupled with the ease of DNA testing and heightened interest among both amateur and professional genealogists, was helping to reveal the extent of racial intermingling over the centuries.

"It is becoming increasingly common now because people are discovering it," Ms. Mills said. "In the past, very few records were available. Very few people made the effort to do the research."

The Ancestry.com team spent two years examining Mr. Obama's mother's past, focusing on the mixed-race Bunch line. The researchers said that over time, as the Bunches continued to intermarry, they became prominent landowners in colonial Virginia and were known as white.

"We sort of stumbled across it," said Anastasia Harman, the lead researcher. "We were just doing general research into the president's family tree, and as we started digging back in time, we realized that the Bunch family were African-American."

There is no evidence that Ms. Dunham had any inkling that she might have had African-American ancestry, said Janny Scott, her biographer. By the mid-1800s, according to a 2007 article in The Chicago Sun-Times, one of Ms. Dunham's Bunch ancestors had a son who fought for the Confederacy in the Civil War.

The Ancestry.com group traced two major Bunch family branches, one that lived as white and stayed in Virginia for generations and another that left for the Carolinas. In North Carolina, the Bunches were recorded as "mulatto" in early records, and their descendants are also the president's cousins.

Mr. Obama descends from the Virginia branch, which eventually migrated to Tennessee, where his great-great-great-great-grandmother Anna Bunch was born. Her daughter Frances Allred, who was born in 1834, moved to Kansas. Four generations later, in 1942, with the family still in Kansas, Mr. Obama's mother was born.

But the research left open a question: Was John Punch, the slave, a Bunch ancestor? Because records have been destroyed, there is no definitive proof.

Still, some factors led Ms. Harman and her group to a conclusion. The surnames were similar. There was DNA evidence showing that the Bunches had sub-Saharan African heritage. And a very small number of Africans were living in Virginia in the mid-1600s. All that convinced the team that the nation's first black president was descended from Mr. Punch.

"The odds, based on what does actually survive, strongly suggest that President Barack Obama is a descendant (he would be the 11th great-grandson) of the first enslaved African in America," Ms. Harman and her team wrote in a research paper that Ancestry.com intended to release on its Web site on Monday.

The team shared its findings with The New York Times, which consulted two independent genealogists Ms. Mills, who specializes in Southern genealogy, and Johni Cerny, who specializes in black ancestry about the findings. Both said there was no way to be certain of the Punch-Bunch connection. But both also said the Ancestry.com team made a solid case.

"The research, I am convinced, is sound," said Ms. Mills, who also reviewed the findings at Ancestry.com's request. "The P and the B are virtually meaningless in historical context. What matters is the historical evidence that can be mustered to place the same people in the same area."

Ms. Cerny was more skeptical but said the research team's careful wording was appropriate. "I'm sure people will be tantalized and try to prove or disprove it," she said. "But what they're saying is very safe and appropriate. I would be tempted myself to try to make that connection."

One reason the Ancestry.com team could make the connection was the Bunch family itself. The extended family maintains an online database that traces the family tree. It is supplemented by DNA testing showing that the men in the family have genetic markers consistent with sub-Saharan African descent. The Ancestry.com paper said the Bunches' particular DNA profile was common in Cameroon.

"I consider myself Caucasian, but I find that my mixed-race roots go way back," said Mark Bunch, who administers the Bunch family project.

Mr. Bunch, 53, the finance director for a community hospital in the agricultural town of Othello, in eastern Washington State, learned of the project several years ago from a cousin. He bought a home DNA test kit, swabbed the inside of his cheek three times and sent it off for analysis. What came back a genetic blueprint that included sub-Saharan African roots surprised Mr. Bunch. Then came another surprise: President Obama was a distant cousin.

"I'm his fifth cousin twice removed," Mr. Bunch said. "Of more surprise was the African Y chromosome. The relationship to President Obama was kind of the icing on the cake after that."

Adele
Fascinating! This means part of Obama's ancestry goes way back, even so far back before the American Revoilution.

I have a question, not concerning Obama, but about another possible relative who is famous from World War II.
That would be Ralph Bunche. Most readers may not know of him, but those old enough to recall that war
would know that Ralph Bunche, an African-American, was Director of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS)
in the European Theater of War. After the war, he worked in the United Nations and was responsible for many
peace-making activies throughout the world, particularly in Africa.

My Sociology professor in college, Dr. Jack Harris, had been in the OSS and worked under Ralph Bunche
during the war. Dr. Harris left teaching to go to work with Ralph Bunche at the United Nations.

I am wondering if Ralph Bunche's ancestry was also from the same family group that began with John Punch.
One group of descendants went to Virginia, and the other went to the Carolinas. Does anyone here know?

Adele
Linda Minor is the woman to speak to regarding this sort of research. She has all the subscriptions to Ancestry.com etc plus she may already know from previous work.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thank you, Magda.

Adele
Adele Edisen Wrote:Fascinating! This means part of Obama's ancestry goes way back, even so far back before the American Revoilution.

I have a question, not concerning Obama, but about another possible relative who is famous from World War II.
That would be Ralph Bunche. Most readers may not know of him, but those old enough to recall that war
would know that Ralph Bunche, an African-American, was Director of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS)
in the European Theater of War. After the war, he worked in the United Nations and was responsible for many
peace-making activies throughout the world, particularly in Africa.

My Sociology professor in college, Dr. Jack Harris, had been in the OSS and worked under Ralph Bunche
during the war. Dr. Harris left teaching to go to work with Ralph Bunche at the United Nations.

I am wondering if Ralph Bunche's ancestry was also from the same family group that began with John Punch.
One group of descendants went to Virginia, and the other went to the Carolinas. Does anyone here know?

Adele

Adele, I'm old enough to remember well Bunche at UN, but I didn't know he was in the OSS. He was a Director of the African Branch, I believe, from what I find on the internet.

Back to the Obama ancestry - I find nothing negative about it; but I do find the timing [in the middle of an election] a bit suspicious and wonder aloud if the birthers are looking for new things. I have zero problem with Obama being part African-American or if he were 100% so. My problem with him is his working with and for the Secret Government and Banksters et al.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter,

Ralph Bunche was very high up in the OSS and very much respected. He directed OSS activities in the European Theater of War; the OSS was our only spying organization fighting the fascists and working with resistance groups in France, Germany, and elsewhere, where much of the war was, as you may recall. I am quite sure, despite what the internet states, that he directed our spies in Europe, and the African action was only a small part of it. I don't think there was a separate division in the OSS just for Africa. My professor had worked in Europe, not in Africa. Dr. Harris was white, by the way. However, in the United Nations after the war, Ralph Bunche became a diplomat of sorts and did a lot of work in maintaining and creating peace between tribal elements and African nations, as well as in other places in the world.

I correct myself:
I found this on the internet: Bunche is listed as specializing in African affairs and there was an African Division in the OSS, but what I recall my professor telling me was that his work for Ralph Bunche was done in Europe, which is why I assumed that Bunche had been Director of spies in Europe and that the war in Africa was considered part of the European Theater of War. However, the fascist countries of Germany and Italy in the main had many African Colonial interests, and this is where Bunche played an important role.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Joining the War Effort

In September 1941 with the attack on Pearl Harbor and World War II looming in the future Bunche was recruited by the Office of the Coordinator of Information (COI), a fledgling intelligence organization. He joined the COI as a senior analyst specializing in African affairs. In 1942, the COI became the Office of Strategic Services. Bunche moved to the OSS Research and Analysis Branch in 1943 to serve as an analyst and chief of the Africa division. Bunche was responsible for following developments on British territories in Africa, including what later became Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, South Africa, and Namibia.

Bunche became a well-known authority on this African issues. In fact, he was often called upon by policymakers to answer questions about Africa's stability and possible Axis plotting. Bunche also authored manuals about the political and economic conditions in African territories so U.S. troops stationed in the region could properly plan and take precautions.

As World War II began to draw to a close, Bunche realized that he could use his knowledge of Africa to make a difference elsewhere. In 1944, he transferred to the State Department, becoming its first African-American desk officer. In 1945, he became the head of the Division of Dependent Affairs and helped draft the United Nations Charter in San Francisco."

More on Ralph Bunche: https://www.cia.gov/news-information/fea...unche.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adele
[TABLE="width: 798"]
[TR]
[TD]

July 30-31, 2012 -- CIA muddies their man Obama's history by directing funds from right-wing funds

publication date: Jul 30, 2012
[Image: save_icon.gif] [Image: print_icon.gif] [Image: mail_icon.gif]

Previous | Next

July 30-31, 2012 -- CIA muddies their man Obama's history by directing funds from right-wing funds

The Central Intelligence Agency, burned by the ever-growing piles of evidence that point to President Obama and his family being products of CIA recruiting efforts aimed at the Third World, has resorted to an old method of directing funds from historically close foundations, like that controlled by Richard Mellon Scaife, to fund groups dedicated to masking the CIA's activities.

A case in point is a recent seminar held at the National Press Club in Washington that attempts to link Obama to a Communist-radical Islamist conspiracy to take control of the White House. The seminar was sponsored by a group called "America's Survival," run by Cliff Kincaid, a right-wing Washington gadfly, who acknowledged the "generous financial support from foundations associated with Richard M. Scaife." In the past, when the CIA wanted to push right-wing propaganda on to the press but maintain plausible deniabilty, it used groups like the Mellon Foundation to carry its political baggage. Today, little has changed.

In addition to money from Mellon Scaife sponsoring the seminar that declared that Obama is a secret Communist "red diaper baby" product of Communist parents, there was "Platinum" spnsorship by Mr. and Mrs. Jerry L. Hayden of Barrington, Illinois. Jerry Hayden is the retired owner of Peacock Engineering, a packaging firm.

The seminar about Obama also served as a platform for neo-conservatives of all stripes to vent their spleens. The Cold War defector from the former Romanian Securitate intelligence service, Ion Pacepa, penned a letter to the conference attendees warning about the Social Democratic prime minister Victor Ponta. Ponta attempted to impeach the neo-con darling, President Traian Basescu, but fell short when a popular referendum held on July 29 registered a whopping 87.5 percent vote to impeach Basescu failed because the required 50 percent turnout was not achieved. Turnout was 46.13 percent of eligible voters.

Pacepa used the retro gathering of John Birchers, neo-cons, Zionists, and white supremacists to proclaim that "all Marxists who have ever risen to lead a country have ended up in hell -- all." Pacepa included on his list of leaders who now experience the flames of hell, Trotsky, Stalin, Tito, Zhivkov, Enver Hoxha, Matyas Rakosi, Sekou Toure, Nyerere, Khrushchev, and Pacepa's least favorite, his one time boss Nicolae Ceasescu.

The American Survivalists' agenda is very clear when documents distributed at their seminar are closely examined. Just as they are now attempting to provide the CIA cover by insisting that Obama and his family and closest associates like David Axelrod are all Communists trained and mentored by the Soviet KGB, they also insist that Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist who assassinated John F. Kennedy on the orders of the Kremlin. Adding to their confused concept of reality, the American Survivalists believe all the conspiracy theories that state Kennedy was assassinated by groups other than the KGB, such as the CIA and FBI, are, themselves, KGB-financed propaganda. Just like today. If one uncovers and publishes evidence that Obama and his family are CIA products, those making the claims are KGB agents. Kincaid and his friends have accused this editor of being a "red diaper baby," along with Barack Obama, Jr. and David Axelrod. Very clever of the KGB to bring about the fall of the USSR to provide the necessary environment for Obama, Axelrod, and myself to jointly conspire to take control of the government of the United States. If only it were true.

The Survivalists also trotted out a former KGB officer named Konstanin Preobrazhensky who "fled to the U.S. in 2003." The KGB has not existed since 1991.

The former KGB agent regurgitated the discredited notion that the Soviets funded Islamic terrorists, including Al Qaeda's reputed number two, after Osama bin Laden, Ayman al Zawahiri. The Survivalists cleverly try to re-invent history, Soviet-style. By claiming links between jihadists and mujaheddin and the Kremlin, never minding the fact that the Soviets fought a bloody war against the jihadists and Islamic radicals in Afghanistan -- "poof!" -- away goes the CIA's links to Bin Laden, Zawahiri, Al Qaeda, and eventually, 9/11. The attempt to link Moscow with Islamist radicals and terrorists was later discovered to be a CIA disinformation project, which mainly used the writings of Queens-born Claire Sterling, nee Niekind, a one-time member of the Young Communist League, who decided there was more money in shilling for the CIA's "Mighty Wurlitzer" media propaganda program. Sterling attempted, unsuccessfully, to link the KGB to the assassination attempt made against Pope John Paul II. Although her work is now discredited, Sterling's cause has been taken up lately by neo-con polemicists Frank Gaffney and Pamela Geller. Gaffney calls sharia law, "Communism with a God."

Rather than state the obvious, that George Soros is the front man for the Rothschild fanily, the Survivalists claim that the hedge fund tycoon is the "new Armand Hammer" and in the grips of the Kremlin and KGB. Never mind the fact that it is Soros-funded groups that are trying to bring down Russian President Vladmir Putin by supporting street clowns like Pussy Riot and FEMEN feminists and discredited politicians who helped take part in the looting of the Soviet and Russian Treasuries by Zionist Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs like Boris Berezovsky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, and Leonid Nevzlin, all with their own hefty links to the Rothschilds and Soros.

To the Survivalists, KGB agents exist everywhere. Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Ayatollah of Iran, is claimed to be a graduate of Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow. However, it is not true. Khamenei attended religious schools in Mashhad, Najaf in Iraq, and Qom. Other KGB agents, according to the Survivalists, include Venezuela's Hugo Chavez, Egypt's new Muslim Brotherhood-backed president Mohammed Morsi, the late Palestinian president Yasir Arafat, current Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, Sirhan Sirhan, and others. It does not take very long to realize that today, anyone who is Muslim, Arab, Iranian, or a progressive Latino is the enemy, while those making the claims are largely deep-pocketed Zionist Jews or their well-heeled supporters like the Scaifes, Kochs, and their ilk.

Like a broken John Birch record from the 1960s, the Survivalists produced a declassified FBI memo from July 28, 1970 that USSR representatives were trying to cultivate contacts with members of Congress. The Survivalists turned the memo into a screed suggesting that the members of Congress were on the payroll of the KGB. They include: Senators Ed Brooke, J. William Fulbright, Mark Hatfield, Edward Kennedy, Eugene McCarthy, George McGovern, Walter Mondale, Ed Muskie, Allen Ellender, and Majority Leader Mike Mansfield, as well as Representatives James Fulton, Robert Leggett, and Don Riegle.

The problem for the Survivalists is using defectors from the intelligence services of other countries. As any true intelligence professional will avow, defectors are always to be treated with a "grain of salt." First, they've already sold out their mother countries, whether for money or some other favors. Second, many Cold War-era defectors attempt to maintain their relevancy by making outlandish claims, usually without foundation because they haven't had access to classified material for decades and, in most cases, their former agencies are defunct. This editor's best KGB inside information came from four retired KGB colonels, all on government pensions, who had no need to embellish or make up stories. All their information was later verified.

For the Survivalists, 2012 is actually the year 1967. America is in danger of falling to the "Reds, radical negroes, and the Vietcong." Head for the hills!

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
More dead horses are being beaten. And then there's that Florida Representative, West is his last name, who claims there are 78-80 communists in the House of Representatives, and they are all Democrats.

Thanks for the report, Ed. Your material is always worth reading.

Adele
Adele Edisen Wrote:More dead horses are being beaten. And then there's that Florida Representative, West is his last name, who claims there are 78-80 communists in the House of Representatives, and they are all Democrats.

Thanks for the report, Ed. Your material is always worth reading.

Adele

Adele, if you liked that one, you'll love the next, but the item above was written by Wayne Madsen; you can contact him as follows:

[TABLE="width: 798"]
[TR]
[TD]Wayne Madsen Report
P.O. Box 4232 Washington, DC 20044-4232

Email: wmreditor@waynemadsenreport.com

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

The one below was posted by Helen Tansey and you can e-mail her c/o htansey@t-room.us ....

Dreams from My Real Father: Director Joel Gilbert at National Press Club, Washington DC

embedded video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOmzTLdr_...r_embedded (12:49)

ranscript of Speech by Director Joel Gilbert, Dreams from My Real Father
Why does it matter who Barak Obama's father really is ?
It matters because Barack Obama sold himself to America as the multi-cultural ideal, a man who stood above politics. His father was a goat herder from Kenya, so he would bring people together, so the story went. As a result, the public perceived Barack Obama as a nice man with an inspiring family story.
However, as shown in Dreams from My Real Father, Barack Obama in fact has a deeply disturbing family background, which he intentionally hid, in order to obscure a Marxist political foundation. While voters will overlook some fudging by politicians, promoting a false family background to hide a Marxist agenda irreconcilable with American values is a totally unacceptable manipulation of the electorate.
At age 18, Barack Obama admittedly arrived at Occidental College a committed revolutionary Marxist. Based on Obama's own accounts, there can be no doubt that Frank Marshall Davis, a Communist Party USA Propagandist, and former Soviet Agent, indoctrinated Obama with a Marxist world view during his formative years. This is a known phenomenon amongst the radical left, referred to as "Red Diaper Babies" or "hand-me-down Marxism." Much of the leadership of the SDS and Weather Underground were children of Communist Party USA members, including Katherine Boudin, Jeff Jones, and many more. David Axelrod is also a "Red Diaper Baby", his mother was a Red journalist.
The Journalist's Creed
Obama's election was not a sudden political phenomenon. It was the culmination of an American socialist movement that Frank Marshall Davis nurtured in Chicago and Hawaii, and has been quietly infiltrating the US economy, universities, and media for decades.
As I speak today, here at the National Press Club in Washington DC, what strikes me as most disturbing is that any one of the hundreds of American journalists in this building could win the Pulitzer Prize, just by writing about the evidence presented in Dreams from My Real Father.
So today, here at the National Press Club, a great American Institution, I would like to recall the Journalist's Creed. The Journalist's Creed is a code of ethics for the profession of Journalism. It is posted on the wall in the lobby of this building in bronze. It was written by Walter Williams in 1906, when he founded the Missouri School of Journalism. The Journalist's Creed stipulates:
I accuse all major American Television networks and most Cable News networks of gross violations of the Journalists Creed.
I accuse ABC, NBC, and CBS network news Divisions of violating the public trust by refusing to cover my documentary film, and for ignoring all the revelations about Obama's background that other researchers have produced.
I accuse MSNBC of an intentional and often vile campaign of lies and misrepresentations to protect Barack Obama's false narrative.
I accuse Newmax.com of censorship and suppression of the news. On May 2 of this year, I paid Newsmax $ 4,350, in advance, for an advertising campaign. They pulled it at the last second. "Why?" They said it was because they wanted "to move to the Center".
I accuse all leftist website-based news organizations of intentional bias like Talkingpointsmemo.com. On April 26th, they requested a review copy of Dreams from My Real Father, which we provided, but instead they illegally copied parts of the film and put them You Tube, and wrote that now people don't need to buy the film.
I also accuse all the main stream print media, like the Washington Post, the New York Times, Newsweek, Time Magazine, all their ilk, of intentionally suppressing the truth about Barack Obama's history and agenda and refusal to cover my findings.
The public looks to all of the news organizations in this building, the National Press Club, for truth. However, an astounding number, almost all of them, have all failed to live up to the Journalist's Creed, and thus failed their responsibility to the public. Only a very few news organizations, like WorldNet Daily, Drudge Report, USA Survival and a handful of independent journalists like Jack Cashill, have done their jobs as journalists with courage and honesty.
FOR FULL TRANSCRIPT, go to: http://obamasrealfather.com/breaking_news003/

http://www.t-room.us/2012/07/dreams-from...ington-dc/
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
Ed, I watched the Joel Gilbert Video where he spoke at the National Press Club. And he had the audacity to read the Journalists' Creed!
Joel Gilbert has made a video which he is going to distribute for free in states like Florida and Ohio, etc., then all over the United States
to all households. Are the Koch brothers paying for this?

I found a trailer of that video, and in it it is claimed that Barak Obama, Sr., was not the President's real father, but a Frank Marshall Davis,
an American communist and Soviet agent, was the real father. The President is a real communist, a "red diaper baby", and he will ruin this country,
for sure. I can't wait until the Republican Party starts spouting this line.

In his speech to the National Press Club Gilbert claims the TV networks, the mainstream press, etc., are not real journalists telling the "truth,"
and it seems so because they are not broadcasting or printing his ideas, or they are not advertising his video. He named a few media
acceptable to him, which I've never heard of, except the Drudge Report. He didn't mention Fox News.

Quote:The public looks to all of the news organizations in this building, the National Press Club, for truth. However, an astounding number, almost all of them, have all failed to live up to the Journalist's Creed, and thus failed their responsibility to the public. Only a very few news organizations, like WorldNet Daily, Drudge Report, USA Survival and a handful of independent journalists like Jack Cashill, have done their jobs as journalists with courage and honesty.
FOR FULL TRANSCRIPT, go to: http://obamasrealfather.com/breaking_news003/

This is the 1950s all over again. Deja vu, you bet.

This is a real doozy, Ed. I would not have believed this had I not seen and heard it.

Adele

This is the 1950s all over again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Center for Deep Political Research Ivan De Mey 1 7,061 22-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Does Obama have the balls to do the right thing? David Guyatt 8 5,101 08-11-2014, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  For all you mother's out there and moms to be Scott Kaiser 1 2,363 11-05-2014, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected Lauren Johnson 0 2,429 28-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  What? No discussion of Obama's COLB certificate today? Jack White 28 10,132 20-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Georgia Judge Denies Obama Motion to Quash Subpoena on Ballot Challenge Ed Jewett 0 2,450 21-01-2012, 05:06 AM
  Is Obama Becoming as Dumb as Bush? Greg Burnham 12 5,862 15-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  "Secret Service upset with Obama" (Wayne Madsen) Ed Jewett 1 4,926 07-10-2011, 04:32 AM
  Communist Party USA supports Obama for re-election....no joke, apparently! Peter Lemkin 0 2,450 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Mystery scars on Obama's head ... Ed Jewett 0 3,065 07-05-2011, 03:02 AM