Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The doors of perception - proof oswald is not guilty
I am concerned though over a few things... an assumption is made that Oswald would have NOT lingered in the vestibule if he had been there early enough to both beat Truly AND allow the door to close... or that he would not be so close to the vestibule door as Baker sees him... {enter key not working again only in this box??} everything is based on timings and assumptions that can be challenged.... I went to PG to see for myself whether Baker's affidavit was discussed... and to my disappointment it wasn't. Here is 1st day proof that "Oswald" could have been descending the stairs ABOVE the 3rd floor... no doors, no window, no coke.... at a time the shooter could have been doing so. - well within the time frame established... "After all this commotion started, I just went downstairs and started to see what it was all about. A police officer and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told officers that I am one of the employees in the building"-(Fritz notes) We do not know if this is what he said or what Fritz needed him to say... Oswald had to go UPSTAIRS to the lunchroom... Bottom line... not only was the door closed and it not possible Oswald came that way based on the door mechanism and timing... but the WCR ignores Baker's affidavit even though Baker himself brings it up three times..... A brief study of what was ignored leads one to conclude that the Affidavit encounter was much more likely and was NOT Oswald (since he was never asked about the statement or person), while the lunchroom story seems to me, contrived... Is it just lucky that Oswald in in that lunchroom at the same time someone is coming down and is seen between the third and forth floors? Not jumping on this great timing by Baker encountering Oswald on the stairs right after the assassination is imo one of the grossest oversights in the TSBD investigation.. and begs the question... did Oswald ever actually say where he was... and why is Roy Truly testifying to a lunchroom scene while Baker drops it from his affidavit.... DJ
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The doors of perception - proof oswald is not guilty - by David Josephs - 11-07-2013, 09:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 202 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Final Proof Prayer Man Is Sarah Stanton Brian Doyle 3 482 13-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 483 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 535 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 567 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 608 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 610 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 736 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 884 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 660 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM