Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll"
It would seem Big D cannot shed the adjectives they earned 50 years ago.

The city of LIARS and HATE. I know full well this is not characteristic of the people of Dallas, nor the people of Texas in general. No I refer to the "movers and shakers" of the Elite ASSHOLES trying to dictate what part of the Bill Of Rights they will tolerate in their show place presentation in Nov.
The Elite now are the same kinds of folks, and in some cases members of the same families, that made the trip to Dallas to mend "political fences" necessary for the President while some of the Elite sat in windows overlooking Dealy Plaza to witness the end result of hate.

All the while lining up with the Brown/Root billion dollar dredge deal and General Dynamics and Lockheed and Grumman and Boeing were not going to be denied their war and Our decade of Misery.

A generation fed to Empire, "in country" or IN THIS COUNTRY.

The church lady chose sides long ago. Took the job and hit the big time becoming a "star".

Given the strategy of constant tension, I got a bad feeling about this anniversary.
After all the Elite of the city willingly hosted an assassination plot against the President and Ed Lansdale's cover op team were spectators with joy in their warpig hearts of hate.

Big D has done all they can to promote confrontation and unease for all guests this coming November not having "prior approval".
They desire the hassle for a reason.
To halt the peaceful assembly seeking of redress of grievance guaranteed by the LAW.
Just not Texas law, or Indiana law or.......the US LAW.

The Elite write laws and ignore the ones they want.

No Lawyer for LHO.
No recording of interrogation "sessions".
No REAL INVESTIGATION EVER OF A MURDER STILL UNSOLVED ON THE DPD BLOTTER.

And do you think you will be respected by Big D Elite or the Church Lady?

All for an attempt to stop a simple tradition long established "moment of silence".
A moment of silence born in shame, but continued in memory of a President.
A moment of silence started by a great Son of Texas Penn Jones Jr. and continued since 1964 by he and John Judge.

A historical fact, but BiG D doesn't believe in history only the CONFUSEUM, the Church Lady and only wants to work with the DPMadam by appearances.

BiG D seeks confrontation with WeThePeople and I wish I was a 30 year old Ironworker again.
Not all the "hardhats" let the KKK, nor the GOP, nor the DEMs do their thinking for them.
Not the union ones, not after RRReagan.
Jim
One side promotes peace and memorial.
One side promotes division and confrontation - coming of the heart of HATE AND LIES.
One side has "law".
the other has "order".
Which sounds fascist to you?
BiG D
Hitler

About the last BOR show, I was glad to hear Brad lay it down before the next segment.
Other than that all I have to say is this, sides were chosen long ago and choices were made clear to me by Len's show Thursday night....
that ain't a bad thing. Clarity is good.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
"Love for Sale" or: "Welcome to the Greasy Knoll" - by Jim Hackett II - 13-07-2013, 10:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real name of "Alek Hiddel" "South Knoll Gunman" Facebook pageowner Thomas Neal 7 13,002 14-01-2019, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 26,689 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Marita Lorenz and Castro's love child Tom Bowden 0 2,088 08-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  The Vehicle on the Grassy Knoll Adele Edisen 83 68,136 06-04-2015, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Letter From Oswald To His Mother For Sale On Ebay Peter Lemkin 8 4,502 27-11-2013, 09:02 PM
  Mapping the Grassy Knoll Marlene Zenker 1 1,889 24-11-2013, 08:01 PM
  Bill Newman said in 3 interviews at WFAA 11/22/1963 / the shots came from the grassy knoll Anthony DeFiore 0 2,152 23-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Chomsky from the Irwin Knoll, Moyer's Truthout with the SS badge: Ground Zero of Left-Gatekeeping. Nathaniel Heidenheimer 0 1,969 22-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  The sniper's view from the south knoll Anthony DeFiore 15 9,472 28-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  THE SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF THE SOUTH KNOLL SHOT - www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 0 2,672 28-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore