Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dean Andrews' Perjury regarding Clay Shaw?
Tracy Riddle Wrote:That's my theory anyway.

tracy, dawn, and Albert.
thank you all for your replies. I was 12 when Stone's JFK came out, so obviously I am the younger of the younger generation and still trying to get my barings. I appreciate that compartmentalization within the intelligence structure makes it very hard to gauge motives of any individual or to gauge their real understanding of a situation.

Albert,
I like your idea that Shaw was attempting to "introduce" Oswald to Andrews. However, I have a hard time believing that someone on Shaw's level would even be aware of a conspiracy that far in advance (I believe Andrews states that one of the first time Oswald appears with the Mexicanos was over a year or more before the assassination) ... And further, to be perfectly frank, I have my doubts that the conspiracy had its formal origins much further back then NSAM 263 (which I assume was "the final straw").

Tracy,
i think you are probably close to the truth there with Shaw being clueless of the big picture, and thinking he was helping out his low level operative who got in the wrong place. Though, perhaps this is allowing that Shaw is too clueless? Surely he couldn't think that someone even at Oswalds low level could be on TV accused of presidential assassination without their being something much larger going on. Why did he not just stay away? His heart was big and kind??? Perhaps, maybe, Shaw, if not fully knowledgeable, knew (suspected) enough to know that they would need a *dirty lawyer to keep things hushed that needed hushed and give the *illusion of defending Oswald, while secretly serving more sinister ulterior interests (ie. not letting the cat out of the bag at trial). Obviously, Andrews' connection with Carlos Marcello makes this notion at least somewhat plausible. ???

Thanks again for making me feel welcome here. I will try to keep my thoughts concise, keep threads on track, and keep from asking the *really stupid questions if and when at all possible.

Messages In This Thread
Dean Andrews' Perjury regarding Clay Shaw? - by Nick Rose - 04-01-2014, 01:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 7,111 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,534 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 5,096 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Clay Shaw Bernice Moore 71 102,560 13-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Clay Shaw’s “Centro Mondiale Commerciale” and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 43 43,410 15-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Clay Shaw’s Centro Mondiale Commerciale and its Israeli connections Paz Marverde 1 10,769 03-12-2017, 07:03 PM
  Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, was in Clay Shaw's CMC-Permindex Paz Marverde 0 4,771 22-11-2017, 12:08 PM
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 25,222 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK in the Senate by John Shaw Jim DiEugenio 0 2,292 08-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Perjury by FBI Agent Robert Frazier? Drew Phipps 9 5,646 17-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme