Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Case Nagell - More Than Meets The Eye
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
James Richards Wrote:Peter and Magda,

Good work, you are on the right track. One thing, Schlachter as the Umbrella Man will run you in circles so may I suggest to follow the Nugan Hand trail. Just to add a degree of difficulty, it goes in reverse. This leads to Tom Clines and we know where he comes from and who his connections were.

This is very complicated but worth pursuing. I can not offer sources but this angle can potentially connect Nagell to Clarence Ward Bishop aka Col. William Bishop aka John Adrian O'Hare and this in turn connects to what Nagell may really have known and why he fired a revolver in a Texas bank.

James

Bump for James Richards' post and this thread in its entirety.

Please see here:

http://swans.com/library/art15/barker32.html

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...php?t=2376

In brief, it has long been my feeling that many of the players in the Dallas Coup were told or chose to move to SEA CIA ops [or those off-the-shelf ones in orbit around them] and their were involved in Pheonix, Nugan-Hand and other dirt. Certain important persons wanted them out of the USA and out of sight, but still pulling Ops as they had before, during and after Dallas. These people and events intertwine with Terpil and Wilson, Quadaffi, various planes bombed out of the sky, Iran-Contra, various assassinations, and various government overthrows - or attempts at same. The saddest thing is they mostly were never brought to justice and the few still alive and their heirs carry-on this kind of mayhem for the Elites that pull the strings. To them there are no democracies - only those with power and those [the most of us] without, who they play like pawns on a chessboard. Gun and drug running, money laundering, illegal operations on all scales, power-plays and king maker/breakers, etc. All for money, power and control. Out of this bunch we also got Murdock and the other media-control corps - read propaganda machinery.

Why do you think they call 'the Company' 'the Company'? No coincidence. :marchmellow:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Richard Case Nagell - More Than Meets The Eye - by Myra Bronstein - 16-03-2009, 01:07 AM
Richard Case Nagell - More Than Meets The Eye - by Myra Bronstein - 16-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Richard Case Nagell - More Than Meets The Eye - by Myra Bronstein - 16-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Richard Case Nagell - More Than Meets The Eye - by Peter Lemkin - 08-10-2009, 06:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 273 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 311 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 347 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 384 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Was the TFX Case a Scandal? Jim DiEugenio 0 2,109 04-02-2020, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,737 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Finally: the Hammarskjold case is Moving Jim DiEugenio 14 15,320 04-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Tippit Case in the New Millenium Jim DiEugenio 192 192,960 23-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Richard Bartholomew's THE DEEP STATE IN THE HEART OF TEXAS Anthony Thorne 15 36,340 10-09-2018, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Richard Starnes' "Where Violence Rings," NYWT&S, 26 Nov 1963, p.23 Paul Rigby 11 11,968 30-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby