Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media black mail and cover up. Tory Minister Wittingdale's real activities

Peter Righton, Charles Napier, David Cameron & John Whittingdale

Another two comments were left on this blog by Tom Watson's source for his PMQ about "a powerful paedophile network linked to parliament and No. 10". Here are the comments in full:
Thank you giving me the opportunity to use your blog. You are playing a major role and it is so appreciated.
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing Liz Davies getting a second chance to progress what she started 20 years ago. A truly remarkable and very brave woman.
Liz and I liaised very closely in the early 90′s and tried to expose so many links before the system beat us down . To give you one good example Peter Righton and his partner disappeared after Righton's convictions and were subsequently traced to Lord Henniker's ancestral home in Eye in Suffolk.
[Image: righton1.jpg?w=300&h=199]
The Chief Constable of Suffolk took it upon himself to visit and warn Henniker that he had 2 paedophiles with very significant national links on his property. Henniker was not in any way perturbed by this disclosure despite the fact that for many years he had had extremely vulnerable children holiday on his estate. He ran the Islington /Suffolk Project !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a scheme for disadvantaged children from Islington to have country holidays in rural Suffolk
If you google the late Lord Henniker you will see how influential a role he played in The British Council Righton's very close friend/fellow PIE member Charles Napier was employed as a teacher by the British Council in Cairo even though he was already on List 99 as a banned teacher after his early conviction.
[Image: charlesnapier1.jpg?w=300&h=199]
Righton and Napier groomed and abused numerous children in tandem.
Liz Davies never lost hope and now we all need to get behind her and champion her determination to get the Islington story out once and for all and then lots more dots will join up
I would like to use your site again in quick succession please Murun to see if any of your followers would be prepared to write a further letter, after so many of them are currently writing to their individual MP's re supporting Tom Watson in his efforts to get to the bottom of the true extent of powerful paedophiles networks linked to parliament or government or establishment institutions en masse.
I'm sure most people would agree that there should have been cross-party support for Geoffrey Dickens 30 years ago. Thanks to the Daily Mirror and your tight little team this is very much back on the agenda . Tom Watson is very much the current day Dickens and we must all ensure that he doesn't become ridiculed or sidelined like Geoffrey Dickens was. Tom has tabled his question in Parliament to Teresa May re what happened to the 50 page document presented to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan . However she will have probably be able to delay matters by saying this is a big exercise to find such an old document.
I would like to propose a counter tactic to run alongside Tom Watson's official route and the Daily Mirror's efforts and would very much appreciate a few letters to accompany mine.
On the day of Tom Watson's PMQ on 24th October 2012 a few hours later David Cameron made this statement "The Government will do everything it can do, other institutions must do what they can do, to make sure that we learn the lesson of this and it can NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN "
[Image: davidcameron1.jpg?w=300&h=200]
He was actually referring to the Savile scandal engulfing the BBC, NHS etc at the time but his words must be applied to all institutions including Government/Parliament a far greater scandal than Savile.
My letter will be to John Whittingdale in his role as Chairman of the cross-party Culture Select Committee. After I explain why I see this as the most effective way of keeping the issue in the public psyche until the Police can do their job, I hope people will agree to write letters of support addressed to John Whittingdale as well.
The Culture Select Committee was set up to be an investigative process we witnessed the power it has during the Murdoch/hacking investigation and it is played out in public on prime time national TV. It can call politicians,police officers,who it likes really.
In his role as Chair John Whittingdale chose to take every media opportunity to criticise the BBC and particularly the Director General over their handling of Savile and he in not so many words demanded the head of George Entwhistle which was duly delivered. He therefore has proven he has the tenacity,will and more importantly the power to bring those deemed accountable or responsible to book. We now need to urgently ask him to apply the exact same standard to another institution ie his own Westminster and be seen to support his Prime Minister's words of 24th October ie a we will leave no stone unturned approach. This time members of the public,victims,people like myself can be called so that the public get their say.
Starting points for the Committee can be what happened to Dickens dossier, how do Parliament explain the risible decisions of Sir Michael Havers and Sir Thomas Hetherington, allegedly in that wonderful phrase "in the public interest " otherwise interpreted as "in the establishment's interest", not to prosecute Sir Peter Hayman who was a PIE member communicating with other paedophiles about the sadistic torture of children ,why was a prosecution of Cyril Smith deemed to be "not in the public interest, why does Westminster appear to be the safest environment of all to operate as a pedophile with the full protection of the security services and colleagues ( reference Edwina Currie's diary re Peter Morrison being known openly to fellow MP's as a predatory paedophile even before he was promoted to be Deputy Chair of the Conservative Party as well as Michael Cockerell's 1995 BBC Documentary where it was openly admitted that it was the role of Chief Whips to make an entry into their Dirt Books if an MP was caught " getting in to trouble with small boys" as opposed to making a referral to the Police)
The list of questions/issues for this powerful investigative committee would be limitless .
[Image: whittingdale1.jpg?w=300&h=168]
My second reason for writing to John Whittingdale in particular would be to short circuit what could be a torturous route to trace the Dickens dossier. Mr Whittingale became Leon Brittan's Special Adviser months after the dossier was presented to Brittan. (CLARIFICATION: I've checked this and Whittingdale didn't become Special Adviser to Leon Brittan until 1985 and that was in Brittan's role as Trade & Industry secretrary, not Home Secretrary. In 1984 he was head of the political section of the Conservative Research Department). I am advised that Special Advisers are the eyes and ears of their Minister boss. I am also advised that Mr. Whittingdale is a particularly brilliant brain,a MENSA member with an exceptional memory. As a young 20 something ambitious he might be reasonably expected on arrival in his new post where such an explosive and controversial document, the subject of intense media interest, might be in his new boss's system. Was it still in his in-tray,pending or closed marked no further action. He could be of great assistance and his committee have had similar expectations of people brought before them to recall highly significant documents even after several years .
My third reason for arguing that John Whittingdale is a very powerful and appropriate person to assist with answers and ensure that David Cameron's message about EVERY institution must be answerable to the public is a more personal than professional one.
Mr.Whittingdale's half brother is in my professional opinion one of this country's most dangerous predatory paedophiles .Charles Napier was the Treasurer of the early PIE organisation by definition a treasurer would have a full list of all members and had responsibility for payment of subscriptions in to their account at the Midland Bank in central London. He remained central to that organisation and I had the horrendous task of sifting through a huge collection of letters he wrote over the years to fellow paedophiles which showed him to be an evil coldly calculating individual who carefully groomed very young boys before abusing them himself and then sharing them with other paedophiles.
Mr Whittingdale will have the crucial insight into the family or environmental background that creates such a monster. Given his severe criticism of institutions like the BBC for failing to detect a similar monster (Savile) within their midst, Mr.Whittingdale is perfectly positioned to talk about the measures he and his family took to alert the relevant authorities whenever Napier took up a new post with access to children . When letters arrived from Sweden,Cairo and Turkey to family members during a period when Napier was banned from teaching and Mr.Whittingdale was firmly embedded within No. 10, what dilemmas did the family face, how did they deal with family loyalty as opposed to public duty expected of a powerful public figure. This experience and insight would be invaluable for the type of questions that need to be asked at a Culture Select Committee or Royal Commission to ensure that David Cameron's stated aim is achieved ie. " The Government will do everything it can do. …………… to make sure that we learn the lesson ………..and IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN "
On 12th December 2012 David Cameron added " Collusion should never happen again". He added " the measure of our society is how we treat its most vulnerable members. ". Noble words now we need to demand action.
There are no more vulnerable members of our society than children who have been taken in to care and then re-abused by the very people charged with the responsibility of caring for them and protecting them, and even worse passed on for further abuse by the people who make the laws of this country and who are expected to lead the way on the moral compass.

I sincerely hope some of your followers would agree to support such a letter to John Whittingdale
If you want to write to John Whittingdale you can contact him here.
Just one clarification, it was actually the Sunday People who wrote the piece about the Dickens dossier, they are affilated to the Mirror so their work is included on the Mirror website. In my opinion they are to be trusted, if anyone has solid leads that they want followed up in the national media please write to Sunday People journalist Keir Mudie: keir.mudie@people.co.uk

https://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2...ttingdale/
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Media black mail and cover up. Tory Minister Wittingdale's real activities - by Magda Hassan - 25-04-2016, 07:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COVID-19 AS A BLACK OP Lauren Johnson 12 11,381 02-04-2020, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  1997 North Hollywood Bank Shootout - Was it a black op? Rolf Zaeschmar 0 8,938 28-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  San Francisco's ZEBRA kill spree--Was it a Black Op? Rolf Zaeschmar 4 7,787 13-08-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  1966 Texas Tower Sniper--Was it a Black Op? Rolf Zaeschmar 6 7,092 01-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  1973 New Orleans Tower Sniper--Was it a Black Op? Rolf Zaeschmar 7 47,902 18-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Obama, Ayers, Dohrn, the SDS, the Weather Underground, the media and more. Magda Hassan 10 17,494 14-03-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Argentinian prosecutor suicided over government cover up of Iran outrage? David Guyatt 20 19,362 03-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  The EU Refugee Crisis as a Black Op Lauren Johnson 14 42,713 07-01-2016, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Yemen: UN Gives Cover For U.S. Spies - Endangers Its Employees Paul Rigby 0 4,021 12-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Who Are The Real Islamic State - a US Pawn or an Israeli Mossad Creation? David Guyatt 3 6,285 04-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Danny Jarman