Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!!
Scott Kaiser Wrote:Okay, so what is anyone waiting for? As you said this 50 plus year old case is now wrapped up, or is it? You have a few living witnesses including doctors testifying, what are you going to Do? You have information, facts, theories, circumstantial evidence, and so on that Oswald was a pasty, whatcha gonna Do?

You have a list of suspects, few which have been killed, one that I know of who still lives in Plam Beach and goes by the name of Phillip Sassoon who financed my father and many of his operations, he is also a relative to the Rothchilds, whatcha gonna Do? I'll answer that, not a damn thing.

Scott, while the 'what are you going to do?' question is a valid one, I find your posts in response here and elsewhere usually very negative. CAPA is filing many suits and 'doing things' - not just having conferences; several researchers have lawsuits and others are planning them against the USG and in Canada for files denied; there is a very good 12 part made for TV [12 hours total] about the JFK assassination under production to which I have contributed some research and the head researcher is top notch; I recently discovered that there were 3,500 never before seen documents on the JFK assassination here in Europe, and I believe other significant documents outside of the USA exist and need mining; CAPA and others are exploring using Texas law to have an evidentiary hearing and trial; more books than one can count are coming out - some good- some not - on the topic; New evidence continually comes to light and more puzzle pieces fit into the grand puzzle; we've had many more documents come out [even if many are still withheld or remain redacted]; people are doing things the best they can - although there are few of us, I admit. Maybe you ought to ask yourself what are you going to do?! I'm doing what I can and I know others are.......to say that this will all amount to 'not a damn thing' is overly cynical and defeatist - and in the end wrong, IMO. In my lifetime since the Big Event and in recent years as well as just after the Assassination I have seen and endless effort to uncover the big lies and successful effort to elaborate the Truth of what happened and who was involved. I think we almost have the complete picture and certainly enough to present to the average American that it was a top-down coup d'etat, covered up by the highest authorities and covered up to this very day. If that doesn't sicken any US Citizen, nothing will. I think the research community has convinced many millions more US and World citizens the true nature of the assassination and degraded the official lies and coverup to where only the walking-willfully-blind believe it still. I'm as frustrated as anyone that more has not be 'done', but we are private citizens with few funds and are up against the system with unlimited funds and powerful resources - and every reason to perpetuate the lies formulated in 1963.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! - by Peter Lemkin - 26-11-2018, 07:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 250 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 355 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bob Dylan chimes in on Hit In Dallas Peter Lemkin 0 1,999 13-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Best JFK books of the last 2 years? Tracy Riddle 59 88,414 22-11-2018, 07:53 AM
  John D. Norman, from whom Jack Ruby rented a Dallas apartment George Klees 1 34,813 24-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,998 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,799 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  NARA 2017 bombshell - Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell was a CIA asset Anthony Thorne 8 10,569 18-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Best Book on RFK in over 30 years Jim DiEugenio 16 26,421 09-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  JFK 100 Years Barry Keane 4 6,704 29-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney