Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At last: Shickshinny Knights of Malta linked to the Draper/Vonsiatsky Condon ManCand crowds
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:John - the Lernoux article is important, and I've previously posted it here where we also discussed SMOM:

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...php?t=2835

SMOM is potentially in the frame as sponsors or facilitators of numerous assassinations, coups and false flag attacks.

I continue to consider the "Strategy of Tension" as formulated and carried out by Gladio as crucial to understanding post-WW2 geopolitical history. Gladio as an ethos with extreme covert operational capability, creating, penetrating and subverting radical groups of left and right, was in large part the lovechild of Allen Dulles and Reinhard Gehlen.

The attempt to assassinate DeGaulle was, for instance, a Gladio operation.

The activities of SMOM and Gladio deserve much more investigation.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Just this week I started to identify those in Richard Condon's Dirty Dozen who had direct ties into SMOM or SKOM and guess what? Over half of them were directly or indirectly part of SMOM or SKOM but only 2 of them were from the CIA: James J. Angleton and William J. Donovan. And Ray S. Cline went to the Jesuit run Georgetown University.

Those doubting Thomases have just got to pull their heads out of the sand and realize that the CIA was just a small subsidiary of The Sovereign Military Order of the Knights of Malta in all its manifestations. Nothing more, and nothing less. SMOM was around for about 1,000 years BEFORE the OSS was even started. And both SMOM and especially SKOM had representatives from the Marine Corps, the U.S. and the British Armies and even Admirals from both the U.S., the Spanish and the British Navies.

What does this mean to my universal assassination theory? That Vonsiatsky's Russian Fascists were intimately associated with both the SKOM of Charles Willoughby, Pedro del Valle, Philip J. Corso and The Sovereign Military and Hospitaller Order of St. John of Malta and Rhodes. And since Frank Aloysius Capell, who was Revilo P. Oliver's "head researcher" was once the Grand Prior of this order in addition to other people like John B. Trevor, Sr. from The Pioneer Fund and The American Coalition of Patriotic Societies and William J. Donovan from the OSS/CIA and Philip J. Corso from Army Intel and the the Senator J. Strom Thurmond camp, James J. Angleton from the CIA, it implies that the real common linkage for ALL the elements involved in the JFK hit was indeed SKOM and Knights of St. John. The CIA should only be considered to be one very small but very powerful and dedicated intelligence arm of The Knights of St. John and by implication of the Church in Rome. That is what William Nelson Cromwell had in mind when he turned SMOM into an intelligence gathering agency during World War I. Cromwell hired both Allen Dulles and John Foster Dulles at his Sullivan and Cromwell law firm.

And it also shows beyond the shadow of a doubt the entire coterie of groups involved with my unified conspiracy theory ALL were represented within SMOM in one way or another: The John Birch Society, The Pioneer Fund, Army Intel, SKOM, the World Anti-Communist League, the CIA.... everyone had representation on SMOM. EVERYONE and EVERY SINGLE GROUP.

And it also proves that more than HALF of Condon's Dirty Dozen were part of SMOM, WACL or a closely related group: Dr. Revilo P. Oliver via Frank A. Capell from Zarapath-Horab, Charles Willoughby via Gen. Douglas MacArthur, J. Strom Thurmond via Philip J. Corso, James J. Angleton, Anastase Vonsiatsky via SKOM, ROCOR and the Russian branch of SMOM, Wickliffe Draper via Major John B. Trevor, Sr., Philip J. Corso, Rev. Gerald L K Smith via William Dudley Pelley and even George Racey Jordan and Ray S. Cline.

So I guess one could conclude that Richard Condon solved the identity of the JFK plotters in 1959 and that I have proven that he solved the entire JFK plot about 40 years later. And under this scenario, as large as the CIA might have loomed in the JFK plot, their efforts were dwarfed and trivialized by the roles of Condon's Dirty Dozen, by SKOM, by SMOM, by Army Intel, and by the John Birch, WACL and Pioneer Fund forces. You have to learn to think BIG... to think INTERNATIONAL, to think in terms of CENTURIES AND MILLENNIA and to think of how to identify the HIGHEST LEVELS of the JFK plot and their common ground and their common membership.

Think Crusaders of the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem who have been around for almost 1,000 years. Think Eugenics. Think of the White Supremacists and The Master Race proponents. Think of The Church in Rome and their extended history as we start The Third Millennium. The Church in Rome plans to be around for the Tenth Millennium, too. Think of the Centuries long battles waged by the Church in Rome and their Crusades against the Infidels, the Heathens and those Godless Communists or the previous threats from Saladin or the current perceived threats from Islam or from the Muslims. Because that is what caused JFK to be eliminated and that is what we face for the next Century at a bare minimum.

As for the CIA. They have only been around for 60 years or so. But 80% or more of their leadership were made members of SMOM who took an oath to God. Not an oath to La Familia. Not an oath to Patria, the Homeland, not an oath to La Compania the Organization or The Company, but to Dei. Think about that. The death of JFK was an act of Opus Dei, a Work of God. Let thy will be done.

My point is that the CIA was pretty important but only to the tune of about 15-20% of the plotters. If you totally missed the roles of SKOM, SMOM, active or retired Army Intel, active or retired Marine Intel and ONI Intel, The Pioneer Fund, The John Birch Society, WACL, the ABN and other Foreign Intel ops then you have missed about 85% of the plotters. Back to the drawing board would be my advice. Widen your scope and your horizons and think outside the box which you or others have drawn around the CIA for whatever reason or reasons.

Even David Guyatt has a trusted informant who told him that The Shickshinny Knights of Malta were behind the entire JFK plot with some influence by Opus Dei as well. And David stated that he believed him and trusted his information. And even Richard Condon identified his Dirty Dozen with no direct mention of their links to SMOM which he may not have been privy to at that time. But in fact he may have been hinting or implying this association but I just missed the references where he did so. But his references to Eugenics, White Supremacy and The Pioneer Fund were as plain as the nose on your face. And Bill Turner plus Mae Brussell identified Patrick J. Frawley, OSJ who supported INCA and they implicated both Robert Morris as well as Charles Willoughby, the Dallas John Birchers in the JFK plot. Turns out that both the owners of WSDU Radio in New Orleans, the Sterns, and the owner of the O'Reily Coffee Company supported INCA and Alton Ochsner as well and we all know the importance of WSDU, INCA, Ochsner and The CNP and O'Reily with the Oswald nexus of characters and the related incidents.

You thought that you just had to point your fingers at the CIA and that was going to be the end of it? Well, think again my friends. The CIA members were just water carriers for SMOM. Gophers, cover-up artists and errand boys for SMOM. Why do you think that over 85% of the leadership of either the OSS or the CIA had the OSJ SMOM designation? Ever think of that?
:evil: :rock: :pcguru: Boxing

Amazon will be selling my print-on-demand paperback manuscript at this site within a few days. Volume 1 is 120 pages in length and covers The Manchurian Candidate by Richard Condon, The Winnipeg Airport Incident with Richard Giesbrecht, Anastase Vonsiatsky, THE Manchurian Candidate and Wickliffe Draper and The Pioneer Fund.
https://www.createspace.com/3423237

Messages In This Thread
At last: Shickshinny Knights of Malta linked to the Draper/Vonsiatsky Condon ManCand crowds - by John Bevilaqua - 24-01-2010, 08:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guy Banister now linked into MissSovComm, Draper, Eastland and Morris John Bevilaqua 9 17,050 05-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Nolan
  Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination !!! Bernice Moore 5 4,199 31-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Murder of Black Panthers linked to JFK assassination? David Purcell 13 13,533 08-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: David Purcell
  Carlist Catholics, ManCand, anti-Communism, Fascism and The Assassination of JFK John Bevilaqua 13 9,004 26-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Wickliffe Draper funded the MissSovComm, Sen. James Eastland, American Mercury and the IAAEE John Bevilaqua 10 18,062 15-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post: John Bevilaqua
  MissSovComm laundered funds from Draper to Weyher John Bevilaqua 8 6,034 07-01-2010, 01:15 AM
  United Fruit's Banana Wars: Banister, Preston, Draper, E.H. Hunt, Dulles, Paines, Forbes, Cabots etc John Bevilaqua 3 10,296 26-12-2009, 10:06 PM
  The John Birch Society - ManCand, OSJ, Morris, Willoughby, Walker, Hunts, etc. John Bevilaqua 0 3,551 17-12-2009, 05:44 PM