Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale
Greg Burnham Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Why does he drag me into this?

I have not said anything to him about the whole Doorway Man imbroglio.

Yes, but your hit-man, Seamus, has taken Fetzer to task--even on the things he is right about--at your presumed bequest.

Were I really Jim's attack dog Greg I'd be gnawing your leg off now for that slight lol. And coming from you Jim Fetzer's ex theologian hit man Mr Greg, I find it all rather amusing.

Seriously folks contrary to popular opinion Jim doesn't tell me how or who to go for. He doesn't really need too.

It just so happens that I think very much like Jim does (bar being slightly more aggressive at times). There's no science to it, we all encounter researchers and people we admire. You with Fletcher Prouty and Charles with GME. Sure, I am loyal to Jim-but he doesn't need my blind loyalty. Trust me we have some right arguments, we just don't have them on forums. In that regard I have also been CD's pit bull, not to mention I've rallied to your banner.

As you know I am very proud to be associated with Jim, in my opinion he is an all time great researcher. Perhaps the best...but that is wholly my opinion. If someone here doesn't agree, well I can't force it on anyone. Whats interesting that now Fetzer is gone, I more or less try moderate debates people have with Jim. It serves no purpose me blindly leaping in for him as this is not the swamp. The share majority of people on this site are pretty cool, it does Jim or others no favors if ego's get in the way.

The reality is Greg both you and Jim's comments pissed me off lol.

Jim should have told you (indeed if you had stumbled upon a few older threads). You would have seen that it was actually me that put Jim onto how bad Fetzer was becoming. Or at least I encouraged him to be more aggressive with Fetzer's bullshit publicly. I've actually explained that story a couple of times. As soon as Jim took the piss out of Fetzer, that was curtains for him. Coincidentally, it was around that time as well when I noticed you were beginning to get tired of wiping Fetzer's nose over at the EF. The only things Jim pitches at me are books for review, generally speaking we are of the same mind with the product, so it's a no brainer. All of the book reviews are pitched at me, non book reviews I actually pitch at Jim, bar the Ventura show. Which incidentally Jim and Len were terrified about me reviewing. Oh the irony my dear Greg as you shall soon see.

As for me giving Fetzer shit about the stuff 'he got right', well I have to have a giggle. I'd been aware of Weisberg's Lovelady stuff. I just wasn't aware however, that Weisberg also believed in image manipulation and all sorts of the other guff that Fetzer was on about. Weisberg voiced concerns, he didn't stake his claim on the whole thing and as I said, it appears he dropped the Oswald depository angle in later years. Anyhow, in his earlier rants, Fetzer clearly had a hard on for Weisberg's Lovelady angles in Whitewash II. It was as if nothing else mattered. However, in his Veterans today piffle, he now adds 'Photographic Whitewash' to his list of Weisberg/Lovelady musings. The catch is of course that the schmuck, only bought it up after I had told him about it ROFL.

Greg did you check out Fetzers comments with regard to 'Ron' he's utterly hilarious. He deny's he is Ron and thats fair enough. But does he think A) That the guy really got around in a wheel chair and B) Does he really believe that those documents were confidential? OMG.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale - by Seamus Coogan - 13-12-2012, 12:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 745 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Professor Pulte Milo Reech 5 5,745 14-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,925 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,052 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,279 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,273 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,712 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,058 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,665 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  James DiEugenio Scott Kaiser 1 4,026 02-05-2017, 04:06 AM