Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Kerry doesn't believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone...
Secretary of State John Kerry has declined to elaborate on his beliefs regarding the assassination of President John F. Kennedy 50 years ago this month. During an interview with NBC that aired last week, Kerry indicated he supports the idea of a conspiracy surrounding Kennedy's death. He was questioned about those remarks Sunday by NBC's David Gregory.
David Gregory: "Mr. Secretary, a final question before you go. You gave some comments in light of the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy to NBC News that have now been widely broadcast and reported on. And in those comments, you said this: 'To this day, I have serious doubts that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.' That certainly would be surprising to a lot of people that those are your views. Would you care to elaborate?"
John Kerry: "No. (Laughter.) I just have a point of view. And I'm not going to get into that. It's you know, it's not something that I think needs to be commented on, and certainly not at this time."
David Gregory: "Do you think the conspiracy theories his involvement with Russia, motivation from the Soviet Union or Cuba are valid at some level?"
John Kerry: "David, I'm not going to go into it. It's just inappropriate, and I'm not going to do more than say that it's a point of view that I have. But it's not ripe or worthy or appropriate for me to comment further."
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
John Kerry doesn't believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone... - by Peter Lemkin - 12-11-2013, 08:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 539 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 264 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 302 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 335 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 350 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 355 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 373 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 464 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 609 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 446 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM