Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Selectice Service card photo
Tom Scully Wrote:David, thank you for your very reasonable and detailed reply. I read it all and then reread it more slowly and particularly noted the points you emphasized in bolded text. I hope this ten page article I've linked to,written by Dick Russell possibly more than 30 years ago, is new to you. Russell's position on the reliability of key points of Nagell's claims seem closer to yours than to mine, but the information Russell shares does help explain why Nagell's claims have never become a "game changer".

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%...m%2020.pdf

The points you made in your reply help me to understand your research approach and your mindset, and I hope you better understand mine, after our exchange here. Possibly I am too cautious, or you are not cautious enough. Dick Russell was a young man when he first encountered Nagell. I wonder if he would have devoted as much time on Nagell and his claims if he began today, at Russell's current age, than the attention he has devoted to Nagell related research and writing?

If I knew today that I would be limited to reaching the age Gary Mack reached, vs. the age Harold Weisberg reached, how would that knowledge influence my research interests and priorities? I am open to criticism of the sort Mr. Doyle and Mr. Hargrove have posted in recent days. I want to be remembered for asking questions that
the likes of Bush and sons and Priscilla McMillan will pretend were never asked, but I want to influence them to wonder if the details in those questions will be a component of their epitaphs/legacies.

I had not seen that article and will take time to read thru carefully. Thanks.

I proceed under the assumption that as a conspiracy, EVERYTHING related to the incrimination of Oswald is suspect. The hiding of the real murder as well as the ancillary operations that needed hiding leads me to conclude that what we are offered as Evidence pertains more to the cover-up of info and was therefore "created/improved/altered" for that reason.

That the DoD card may have not been in Nagell's possessions means it was either added to the pile later to connect the men, or that the evidence to prove the connection (of which so many of these connections were severed once the Commie Conspiracy became the Lone Nut) was made to disappear so it would be harder to prove the Nagell/Oswald connection...
or it was done for reasons we simply cannot comprehend at this point.

As I have been taking much deeper looks at key issues I come to find the evidence in total is simply inauthentic... Corroborating sources does not corroborate the conclusions, and in most cases refute the conclusions.

I've moved on in my studies to focus on what was said, offered, left behind as the Evidence of the crimes and to show how this Evidence is the essence of the Conspiracy, not a solution to the puzzle of the crimes.

I can't address the "why's or how's" of this Evidence since I truly do not think we can know the planning or thinking that went into some of it.

That this COPY of the DoD card exists and is associated with Nagell is much more important to me then where it was found and/or who said what about it being discovered as I already assume they are lying about it... but that doesn't change what they offered as an explanation or what the implication is regardless of its provenance. Everything about that card is strange... yet as you say, it's not a game changer.

----------------------
Moving to what Dick writes about what Nagell says about Mexico... The Mexican Tourist Visa for example... Sept 17th an application is filled out and a visa is granted for a 15 day stay in Mexico.
Except the application which is reproduced 1) does not show the entire application at once and 2) is not for an FM-8 but an FM-5

1) on one image of the application in CE2481 we get the top without the signature, in the other the bottom without the NO and SERIE.

2) the man in the transcripts is worried about getting out of Mexico before his visa expires - which he thinks was 15 days from PURCHASE date or October 2nd - again, an indication to me that these items and the people using them are not necessarily the same or even connected. Finally, Oswald does not have a birth certificate but only a confirmation of birth recorded yet he seems able to use this in a number of locations and it is accepted...

It's a minor detail for sure Tom, but a detail none the less and one that causes some concerns over the authenticity of such a document...

The SSS card is a fake, the DoD possibly... are we not going to consider that his visa and the other Mexico city evidence is also created with the sole purpose to incriminate until it can be authenticated?
I tried, and found that the evidence WAS created and WAS funneled thru a singular FBI Gobernacion Asset who did add his own "info" to the evidence for "clarity"...

I see no reason why stating that the STORY is that the El Paso Police and FBI did find a notebook and did find a page with this info on it...
the STORY in Evidence is that the DoD card came from Nagell at some point or was attributed to him...

Whether Nagell's entire story is authentic seems unknowable given the lack of corroboration... although the old adage of "Never believe anything until it is officially denied" goes right along with the FBI stating they never got the letter from him to Hoover...

Hopefully not too long winded Tom... I do know I feel better with you here being able to look over my shoulder and keep speculation from going to far afield
DJ

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7198&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   63-09-17 CE 2481 - FM-8 or FM-5 application in 2 parts.jpg (Size: 476.49 KB / Downloads: 56)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
The Selectice Service card photo - by Drew Phipps - 14-07-2015, 11:08 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tom Scully - 15-07-2015, 01:20 AM
The Selectice Service card photo - by David Healy - 15-07-2015, 02:43 AM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tom Scully - 15-07-2015, 03:15 AM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Drew Phipps - 15-07-2015, 01:25 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Drew Phipps - 15-07-2015, 03:13 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tom Scully - 15-07-2015, 08:37 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Drew Phipps - 15-07-2015, 09:06 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by David Josephs - 15-07-2015, 09:58 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tom Scully - 15-07-2015, 10:39 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tom Scully - 16-07-2015, 01:02 AM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Drew Phipps - 16-07-2015, 02:10 AM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tom Scully - 16-07-2015, 02:53 AM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Drew Phipps - 16-07-2015, 01:33 PM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tom Scully - 27-02-2016, 01:25 AM
The Selectice Service card photo - by Tony Rose - 28-07-2016, 11:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo Analysis Skill Test Brian Doyle 7 845 26-05-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Significance of the Still Secret - Secret Service Threat Sheets Peter Lemkin 0 3,335 30-04-2017, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Dartmouth Study of Backyard Photo supposedly confirms authenticity Tom Bowden 38 16,209 08-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Interesting new photos and photo analysis of the Plaza Peter Lemkin 0 3,742 08-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New breaches revealed in report that says Secret Service is ‘in crisis’ Richard Coleman 1 2,973 03-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Secret Service agent theory comes back every year, zombie-like Tracy Riddle 5 4,510 30-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Dartmouth does 3D study of backyard photo Drew Phipps 10 9,346 20-05-2015, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Secret Service Officer Arrested For Burglary With Handgun Richard Coleman 1 2,073 12-04-2015, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  MSM shocked about Secret Service Tracy Riddle 3 3,005 13-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Mind Boggling: Secret Service breakdown or worse... Richard Coleman 22 8,840 03-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Martin White