Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At last: Shickshinny Knights of Malta linked to the Draper/Vonsiatsky Condon ManCand crowds
David Guyatt Wrote:This is fascinating and I feel sure that there was another reason why these Russian fascists headquartered themselves in Harbin, Manchuko (assuming the date of this “exodus” was post Russian Revolution?).

It is a little known fact these days that circa 1918 the entire Tsar’s treasury was plundered and shipped by train (as I remember it now there were 80 odd cars). This train was under the supervision of a British Army officer (I am told) who was in control of the entire Russian railway network behalf of the Allied Expeditionary Force who had entered Russia at this time to (presumably) safeguard their interests.

Anyway, cutting to the chase ----- the train bearing the Tsar’s gold disappeared from the face of the world.

Back when I was investigating these things there were good and sound reason to conclude that most of this plunder ended up in Manchuoko and, in particular Harbin. And by a strange twist of fate, it was Harbin where the WWII Japanese plunder teams were headquartered. And by an even stranger twist of fate, in the late 1990’s the Russian government was still trying to trace the whereabouts of the Tsar’s gold and had made (or were in the process of making) legal claims against the Japanese government for purloining these treasures. This little and intriguing snippet of stately dispute promptly disappeared from the news pages never to reappear again. Ever.

Of course, the Japanese royal household of those times were closely allied with the British royal household and it just so happens (I am further told) that the unnamed (actually I do know his name) British Army officer who shunted trains for a living grew up on a royal estate in Scotland.

That naughty officer also diverted all the White Russian reinforcement and munitions trains from Moscow thus ensuring that an almost certain victory of the White Russian army over the Reds failed most miserably. History thence saw Russia become communist. And the British Army officer in question thereafter penned a letter to an unnamed superior (not necessarily his senior militarily speaking) saying words to these effect “you will understand why I did this” (i.e., divert the military reinforcement and munitions trains from Moscow).

David - what do these claims suggest? That the White Russian army was sabotaged by British interests, whilst the Tsar's gold was despatched to Harbin, where it was controlled by whom? British interests? Or to fund the interests of what became international fascism?

David Guyatt Wrote:Thank you John for the kindness of your apology. On Martinism there have been various posts on this forum, principally, I believe, as it relates to the oh so very fake Priory of Sion aspect of the best selling book Holy Blood Holy Grail. But more also including the miserable Protocols, the UFO angle (which you’ve briefly mentioned earlier in your introduction) and JFK and Paedophilia and, oh well, it seems to lead almost everywhere in fact. Just enter the term in the search function and you’ll see the various threads I think.

And I’m all sure we are very happy for you to provide here any research on these fascinating (and for me very important) subjects, so please fire away.

The French artist, symbolist and initiate Jean Cocteau was alleged to be the Grandmaster of whatever the Priory of Sion may be. If we assume, for speculative purposes, that the Grandmaster Holy Blood line is a deep political construction of French fascists, it remains intriguing that these fascists selected Cocteau, with his particular set of occult interests, as a major C20th Grandmaster. Cocteau is a very resonant choice - regardless of that choice's ontological status.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
At last: Shickshinny Knights of Malta linked to the Draper/Vonsiatsky Condon ManCand crowds - by Jan Klimkowski - 12-12-2009, 03:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guy Banister now linked into MissSovComm, Draper, Eastland and Morris John Bevilaqua 9 17,042 05-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Nolan
  Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination !!! Bernice Moore 5 4,195 31-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Murder of Black Panthers linked to JFK assassination? David Purcell 13 13,522 08-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: David Purcell
  Carlist Catholics, ManCand, anti-Communism, Fascism and The Assassination of JFK John Bevilaqua 13 8,993 26-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Wickliffe Draper funded the MissSovComm, Sen. James Eastland, American Mercury and the IAAEE John Bevilaqua 10 18,054 15-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post: John Bevilaqua
  MissSovComm laundered funds from Draper to Weyher John Bevilaqua 8 6,021 07-01-2010, 01:15 AM
  United Fruit's Banana Wars: Banister, Preston, Draper, E.H. Hunt, Dulles, Paines, Forbes, Cabots etc John Bevilaqua 3 10,290 26-12-2009, 10:06 PM
  The John Birch Society - ManCand, OSJ, Morris, Willoughby, Walker, Hunts, etc. John Bevilaqua 0 3,549 17-12-2009, 05:44 PM