Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At last: Shickshinny Knights of Malta linked to the Draper/Vonsiatsky Condon ManCand crowds
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Talking of nuggets glistening in shit, it is perhaps timely to chuck the following last supperinginginging into this discussion....

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Helen Reyes Wrote:The only detail that pops to mind is the Polannski/Tate dinner on the eve of of RFK's assassination, but I can't remember the connexion.

Allegedly, on the night before Senator Robert Kennedy's assassination (June 5, 1968), RFK had dinner with director John Frankenheimer and Roman Polanski and his wife Sharon Tate.

Frankenheimer was of course the director of the original The Manchurian Candidate and Seven Days In May. John F Kennedy apparently spoke with Frankenheimer about both projects.

Technical adviser on The Manchurian Candidate was MK-ULTRA programmer, William Jennings Bryan, who has links to Candy Jones and Sirhan Sirhan (amongst many other notables).

A nugget best contemplated in the fullness of the thread....

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...php?t=2306

I saw an interview once where Frankenheimer was discussing the ManCand project with Sinatra where they claimed they "just wanted to do Dick Condon's book." And yet the movie STARTS with a close pan of a portrait of MacArthur and later includes a scene of soldiers playing poker with MacArthur's portrait, inside the tent overlooking them. So the last scene in Madison Square Garden with the name of the Candidate as: Benjamin K. Arthur is fer shure, fer shure meant to be Douglas MacArthur. Agreed? His father in law was Benjamin, as I recall. So how did Sinatra and Frankenheimer know to emphasize Gen. Douglas MacArthur? From Condon alone. And the book has absolutely NO REFS to Abraham Lincoln, yet the movie has maybe 3 of them. A Lincoln bronze bust with a pan-in close-up, one of the Senators dressed up as Abe Lincoln at a costume party and another which I have forgotten now. And that bit about a caviar laced buffet item in the shape of an American flag was NOT in the book either. The movie was black and white but the Senator (Iselin?) talks about how the caviar was OK since it was Polish, not Russian. The caviar must have been both the Red and Black variations (for Red and Black Russians?) with the flag stripes being white somehow. Where is the Red, White and Blue? Was the German flag Red and Black or was it something else?
So my only point is that they SAID they wanted to do Dick Condon's book, but they deviated from it a lot.

Condon also inserted TONS OF NEGATIVE TEMPLATES in his book, too. The guy who played Senator J. Strom Thurmond was named Senator Thomas Jordan (same letters in both names=anagram) but he was a lefty liberal commie pinko while Thurmond was just the opposite, righty conservative Nazi bastidge. Maybe a dozen negative templates in ManCand. Dinner time. Ding... ding... ding goes the microwave. Pavlovian salivations begin. Woof. Woof. Scratch, scratch, scratch.

One other point. GLK Smith is NAMED in the book specifically, no anagrams no word plays no nothing. His Nazi Silver Shirts ID number was 3223, a palindrome. What was the phone number when Lee Harvey, the actor playing the assassin was called by his controller, his Mom? Yes, I said Lee Harvey, the actor, but no Oswald though. The phone number was EL-3223 it was. Now that is real predictive symbolism. Blows me away. Actor Lee Harvey played the Lee Harvey Oswald character in ManCand. Blows me away.

And the Manson family murders were done on a very significant date in Nazi history and lore. August 8, 1969 was the date. Hitler hanged the 8 Generals behind the Plot to Kill Hitler on 8/8 as well. Why 8/8 for Manson besides this factoid? What is the 8th letter of the alphabet? H it is.
So 8/8 always meant Heil Hitler and Manson was a neo-Nazi who carved the swastika in his forehead. Blows me away.

This Hitler plot was executed and planned by my Great Uncle Klaus Schenck von Stauffenberg on 7/20/1944. Why on that date? Hitler was born on 4/20 but he was CONCEIVED on 7/20 of the PREVIOUS YEAR and he conceived of The Waffen SS on 7/20/34 exactly 10 years before that. That is why they chose 7/20/44.

What else besides the Moon Landing showed up on page one of the NY Times the day AFTER the moon landing? Taco Bell nachos to the winner... It involved yet another Kennedy. Fun stuff huh? This one REALLY BLOWS ME AWAY. Betcha Guyatt or HR/NOP PsyOps gets it first.

More later...

Messages In This Thread
At last: Shickshinny Knights of Malta linked to the Draper/Vonsiatsky Condon ManCand crowds - by John Bevilaqua - 14-12-2009, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guy Banister now linked into MissSovComm, Draper, Eastland and Morris John Bevilaqua 9 17,042 05-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Nolan
  Secret memo from JFK showing his interest in UFOs possibly linked to assassination !!! Bernice Moore 5 4,195 31-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  Murder of Black Panthers linked to JFK assassination? David Purcell 13 13,522 08-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Last Post: David Purcell
  Carlist Catholics, ManCand, anti-Communism, Fascism and The Assassination of JFK John Bevilaqua 13 8,993 26-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Wickliffe Draper funded the MissSovComm, Sen. James Eastland, American Mercury and the IAAEE John Bevilaqua 10 18,054 15-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post: John Bevilaqua
  MissSovComm laundered funds from Draper to Weyher John Bevilaqua 8 6,021 07-01-2010, 01:15 AM
  United Fruit's Banana Wars: Banister, Preston, Draper, E.H. Hunt, Dulles, Paines, Forbes, Cabots etc John Bevilaqua 3 10,291 26-12-2009, 10:06 PM
  The John Birch Society - ManCand, OSJ, Morris, Willoughby, Walker, Hunts, etc. John Bevilaqua 0 3,549 17-12-2009, 05:44 PM