Jack White Wrote:I thought many of these issues like the TRAMPS were settled
back in the 70s and 80s. Now, young newer researchers are
unaware of the works of earlier researchers who went over
these things years ago. I never dreamed that researchers in
2009 would be going over things like this as if they were newly
discovered issues.

Jack

Well argued, Jack.

The conspirators are well served by the shortsightedness, ignorance, and arrogance of certain "newer" researchers whom you reference.

I submit that the majority of "research" currently being conducted on this case is redundant, ego-driven, and/or wholly underinformed.

That the "how" -- as opposed to the "who" and "why" -- of JFK's murder continues to be investigated and argued brings peace and joy to the conspirators' black hearts.

Charles

I completely agree with what you're both saying. I would like to figure out how to identify a way to build on the findings of previous researchers and become an efficient research team. I have no patience for "researchers" who have well formed opinions yet are only willing to offer up vague tantalizing clues to others while claiming they want others to figure things out on their own. That is impractical. If they pull that crap on me I'll tune them out, fast. We are trying to solve a decades old murder case. This must be a cooperative venture.

Still, there are stumbling blocks to building on the research of others:

It's initially hard to know who to trust. This is, of course, by design. The perps divide and conquer most effectively. After a while it becomes more clear who to trust but it's always an issue. I'm mainly referring to disinformation agents like McAdams and Posner when I mention the trust issue. But there are even cases where a legit researcher reaches, IMO, a bizarre conclusion on an aspect of the case. I don't want to blindly follow them down a cul-de-sac.

There is SO much research out there: books, articles, websites, etc, that it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. We have to locate the good stuff. And no matter how good and definitive a piece of the puzzle is, there will always be some researchers who dispute it. So it becomes difficult to move forward.

Some people may want to hold back on their research and discoveries in the hopes of publishing a book. I would encourage them to look at the fate of Dorothy Kilgallen and not hold back.

Then again we have advantages we've never had before, like the internet. So let's use it to it's full potential.

I'd like to identify and implement a process that will allow us to agree on fundamental points of the JFK case, not just in principle but in practice, document those points, then move on to more nebulous areas of the case. To construct a framework MOST will agree on then flesh out the details. In other words solve the damn crime.

Do you guys think it's a practical goal? If so, how can we go about it?

Messages In This Thread
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:43 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:44 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:13 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:48 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:29 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:36 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:55 PM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,686 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  We should all feel vindicated today Anthony DeFiore 9 10,105 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,960 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 7,683 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Hillary Clinton vs JFK: Why the Case is Relevant today Jim DiEugenio 8 6,548 29-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 24,311 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 1,937 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  JFK would be a Republican today Tracy Riddle 11 4,632 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 10,892 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  50 Years Ago Today Albert Doyle 20 8,524 11-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke