Originally Posted by Jack White [Image: viewpost.gif]
I thought many of these issues like the TRAMPS were settled
back in the 70s and 80s. Now, young newer researchers are
unaware of the works of earlier researchers who went over
these things years ago. I never dreamed that researchers in
2009 would be going over things like this as if they were newly
discovered issues.

Jackend quote...

jack i have asked that of a few of the new generation of photo researchers ...their answers were all aimilar they want to see for themselves to prove such on their own findings...but also they do not ignore the old studies as far as i know when asked they mentioned that when done some.. they compare findings etc manys a time they come to the same conclusion at times nought...when i think about it they want to do what you and others did for themselves as you did at the time as it was knew to you now it is new to them and also as we have been reminded manys a time by dr.jim and to not believe anyone in all this to do your own research your own critical thinking and see for yourselves and come to your own conclusions, and that is what they are doing....ta..hope you and Sue had a lovely evening and the red coatedrollypolly man is very good to you...have a great day tomorrow..stay safe best b..

Bernice...in Fort Worth Texas it SNOWED all day Christmas
eve...the first time in the recorded history of the weather
bureau here (dating back to the 1880s) that Fort Worth will
have a WHITE CHRISTMAS. Now will somebody explain
global warming to me again? I just don't get it.

Happy holidays!

Jack

I do not either Jack itcannotmake up it's mind..then again i cannot blame mother nature for being confused...well that's where ours went we have very little just amounts to a ground cover but a storm coming our way up from the states hey perhaps it will meet up with your left overs really it is a badun and into the states they are having some serious problems with drivers being advised to take along emergency kits with them..that many are stranded.btw members it's ok jack and i are gardeners so weather is a natural subject with us.now and again...and ..now for a treat for all, jack if you would fill in the details in reference to the photo below...Big Grin thank you...and all the best wishes jack and SUE coming yourway for an exceptionally good new year..

best b..btwthe title of the photo below is one of jack White's finest works of art....Big Grin

Bernice...It was in front of our company in the 1960s. After an overnight
snow of about 6 inches, only four of us with lots of work to do made it
into the office. Not much was going on, so we decided to make a big
snowman. About halfway through somebody suggested that we make it
a snowlady instead. With four of us working on it and using a janitorial
bucket as a scoop we decided we could make her bigger by having her
sit. Then it dawned on us that she was NAKED. So I went inside and
got some black and red spray paint. With the black we painted a
bikini and hair and face, and the red was for lipstick. When finished,
I took a bunch of photos. This is the only one without the sculptors.

Merry Christmas.

Jack

Messages In This Thread
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:43 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:44 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:13 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:48 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:29 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:36 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:55 PM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:28 PM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Jack White - 25-12-2009, 05:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,686 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  We should all feel vindicated today Anthony DeFiore 9 10,105 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,958 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 7,683 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Hillary Clinton vs JFK: Why the Case is Relevant today Jim DiEugenio 8 6,548 29-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 24,311 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 1,937 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  JFK would be a Republican today Tracy Riddle 11 4,631 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 10,892 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  50 Years Ago Today Albert Doyle 20 8,523 11-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke