Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today"
Jim,

I want to be very careful about Prouty -- about my discomfort with him and the reasons that prompt it. If he was what he claimed to be -- and to date all I have are second-hand reports and gut instinct to the contrary -- then I would be commiting inexcusable libel were I to present my current position as beyond reproach.

Here's a suggestion for an honorable way to move forward: Let's begin a dedicated "Prouty" thread and invite testimony regarding his bona fides, intentions, etc.

I am disturbed by his associations with anti-Semitic publications and organizations. I am disturbed by what I perceive as a disconnect between what he offered for public consumption about the so-called Secret Team and my own (and others') understanding of a much broader and deeper darkness.

Please note: I stand publicly against the racist, imperialist Zionist state. I stand in moral unity with the people of Palestine -- as opposed to political elements ostensibly on the Palestinian side but who in fact benefit from preservation of the status quo conflict.

Holocaust Deniers and Holocaust Profiteers are equally repugnant. And I will take full credit for coining the latter term.

In re "Major Lopez" and Pakse Base: I have been aware of the character and the facility for some time. As previously noted, it was someone named Al Carrier who brought them to my attention via posts on another forum.

I suggest that you ask James Richards to offer details about Mr. Carrier.

You have my word that I am not "simply offering up someone who looks as much like Morales as you've been able to find."

As a teaser, I offer this from Carrier, as presented on August 2, 2005 on the other forum:

I posses two cables sent through the NSA to Col. Conein at the Saigon Station in November 2, 1963 and November 25, 1963 asking the whereabouts of Major Lopez of Laos and the second asking the whereabouts of Major Lopez and Team 5. I have tracked down who Major Lopez actually was and am confident he is the same as Pakse Base Man and the man on the lamp post in DP at the time of the assassination. This individual has been deceased for since the mid-eighties. Team 5 I have been tracking through association in both activity and in when they met their demise within a month or so of the assassination. This is educated speculation, by the most part, but it makes a hell of an arguement. I will not release the docs or the identities I am puting into place until 1) I can work through the origin/author of the cables 2) I am more confident in the Team 5 personnel identity.

I have issues with smearing the names of individuals who were likely involved at this level, even if the evidence points rather clearly at them. The hands-on shooters in the assassination were merely carrying out their assignment and had no choice but to do so, considering their military obligation and more so what would become of them if they backed out. IMHO, it didn't matter because they were eliminated shortly after anyway, except for the stager, AKA Major Lopez.

Be wary of the vintage of this info: While I haven't found anything more recent, it very well may be that the "Major Lopez"/Pakse hypothesis has been exposed as a feint.

On Pakse Base: It has been argued that David Morales was ordered by Ted Shackley to command Pakse Base and its operations within Laos. Some attacks on the Ho Chi Minh Trail emenated from that facility.

Finally this -- with extreme caution -- from Gerry Patrick Hemming in 2005 regarding our look-alikes issue:

How easy they identify "faces-in-the-crowds" and instead of asking if indeed this is Conein, Vidal, Hargraves, Sturgis, Hunt, Judge Crater, Cock Robin, Edward VIII....why don't they examine whether if these dudes were there, was it with hostile intent, and if not...who ORDERED or LURED them there in the first place??" "...what kind of fools would pull off the "Crime-of-the-Century" and be standing around the crime scene like a bunch of pyromaniac/arsonists at a burning building!!"

And by the way, I am NOT suggesting that "Major Lopez" looks like Morales. I AM suggesting that "he" looks like Lamp Post Man.

Messages In This Thread
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:43 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:44 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:13 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 08:48 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:29 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 09:36 AM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 06:55 PM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Myra Bronstein - 24-12-2009, 07:28 PM
"What Happened to JFK--and Why it Matters Today" - by Charles Drago - 26-12-2009, 03:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The State of the ARRB today Jim DiEugenio 0 1,686 28-10-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  We should all feel vindicated today Anthony DeFiore 9 10,104 28-10-2017, 03:27 AM
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,956 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Today is the 53rd Anniversary of the “Oswald” Set-up Jim Hargrove 10 7,683 05-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Hillary Clinton vs JFK: Why the Case is Relevant today Jim DiEugenio 8 6,548 29-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 24,311 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 1,937 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  JFK would be a Republican today Tracy Riddle 11 4,631 02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
  Rachel Maddow admits Vietnam war only happened because JFK was assassinated Tracy Riddle 32 10,892 18-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  50 Years Ago Today Albert Doyle 20 8,523 11-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke