Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment
This is dangerously naive, unfocused, and under-informed.

Define "based" in terms of the JFK assassination conspiracy.

The "original plot" is a meaningless construct as herein offered.

The Chicago "plot" was more than likely a charade -- a support structure for the Dallas event."

From what I have read in Edwin Blacks article in the Chicago Independent and JFK and the Unspeakable, the attempt in Chicago does not appear to have been a charade. You had four Cubans with high powered rifles and perhaps an even better patsy then Oswald because Vallee appears to have had pyschological problems and was a John Birch Society member who had been quite critical of Kennedy

As far as being "naive" and "under-informed" I was stately my belief that I don't believe that since the assassination happened in Texas, that the plot was hatched or masterminded in Texas as some researchers believe. (Bar McClellan, Madeliene Brown, etc.)

"You are attempting to lend credence to one of the many false choices put forward in support of the ongoing coverup.

Read Evica as referenced above.

Expand your understanding of deep political realities.

In the meantime, please share with us the JFK conspiracy model upon which your conclusions are based -- and please be as detailed as possible.

For surely you will agree that absent such a model, yours or any other attempts to understand the how/who/why of JFK's assassination are by definition doomed to failure."

Well, that's a tough question to give a definitive answer to, but based on what I have read, I feel there is strong evidence to suggest that Kennedy was killed in large part, because he clashed with Morgan and Rockefeller interests on nearly every domestic and foreign policy issue of importance. For the following reasons: 1. Kennedy would not send combat troops to Vietnam and was looking to disengage entirely by 1965 , 2. Kennedy would not support the colonization of third world countries in places like the Congo and Indonesia and of particular irritation was Kennedy's development program in Latin America, the Alliance for Progress (I believe this area of JFK's foreign policy and the opposition to it is overlooked), 3. Kennedy was looking to end the Cold War instead of winning it, 4. he issued interest free money through the Treasury, 5. His efforts to close foreign tax loopholes and tax havens. 6. His efforts to normalize relations with Cuba. I believe that the actions of Kennedy, specifically his efforts to end the Cold War, could have cost multi-national corporations and banking interests trillions of dollars. I'd say that is a pretty powerful motivation to murder someone, wouldn't you? Especially, when we are talking about a group of people who had participated in other coup d'etats, when a lot less money and power was at stake.

Those would seem to be the most important reasons, although their may be others, as to why it was deemed necessary to assassinate Kennedy. As for who specifically, well certainly you have the CIA at a very high level involved (I am convinced Dulles and Lansdale were involved), along with their assets in the military, anti-Castro Cubans, and perhaps the mafia. Who specifically ordered the hit? That is really tough to say. To give a name or series of names, well there isnt proof, lots of circumstantial evidence but not proof. But Dulles and McCloy on the WC would be the best argument for the involvement of Morgan and Rockefeller interests.

Was the conspiracy international in nature? Quite possibly. It wasn't just Wall Street that was unhappy with JFK, I am sure there are others who found another four years of Kennedy intolerable. (the Fletcher Prouty character, Man X in JFK hinted at the idea that the conspiracy may have been international in nature.) And when you look at other coups like the overthrow of Mossadegh or Lumumba, I find it likely that the conspirators involved could have been European as well. In the case of Mossadegh, it points to involvement from the forerunner of British Petroleum, Anglo-Iranian Oil Company and British intelligence (MI-6), and in the case of Lumumba the Belgians who wanted the mineral concessions.

A conspiracy that is international in nature, is also possible because if you believe that a group of global elites exert tremendous power and have the ability to manipulate world events through multi-national corporations and banking interests or the Bilderberg group, or some other means, its doubtful that something on the magnitude of overthrowing a democratically elected government in the world's most powerful nation would occur without their participation and at the very least their consent. And naturally the elites, would not only exist in America but in Europe as well, and naturally their would be other families that would have wealth surpassing even the Rockefellers.

This is not a complete answer and may be disappointing, but I don't claim to know all the answers. I am still learning. I hope this adds to the discussion. And I feel that this discussion is quite relevant in today's world when we are witnesses to perhaps the greatest financial heist and concentration of wealth and power ever.

Messages In This Thread
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - by Brian Fegley - 18-05-2011, 07:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 468 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,505 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Military-Industrial Complex in the 50s and 60s Tracy Riddle 13 11,862 22-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,676 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JVB- A true witness or something else Dawn Meredith 29 19,161 19-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,665 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  The Invasion of Cuba: Never the Intention of JFK Hit Sponsors Charles Drago 98 51,442 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  JFK vs. the Military - Robert Dallek - The Atlantic Bernice Moore 1 2,490 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . . James H. Fetzer 33 16,435 21-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Military and Those Strange Threats to Obama;and as we approach the 50th anniversary o Russ Baker Bernice Moore 2 3,451 14-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo