Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:
Kenneth Kapel Wrote:I feel that among the facilitators, in the JFK assassination, were the American, British, Israeli, Dutch, South African, Soviet, and Gehlen intelligence organizations. The elements in these organizations have no loyality except to perpetual war, greed, and Mammon. These groups have also been facilitators in my other ventures, but they still have their own infighting that sometimes delays their plans for ultimute world control. They are like one big brotherhood that knows no loyality except what benefits their own ends. Mr Obama is one of their stooges. Nominated over Hillary because he was perceived as a " peace candidate",even though among Mr Obamas biggest backers were the Chicago Crown family,who are large shareholders in the military industrial complex giant General Dynamics. Needless to say the Crowns are also uber Zionists. Yet the corporate run media would have you belivieve that Obama - Bibi are at war over the Obama plan for Middle Eastern peace, even though Obamas plan it the same plan as the last 2 American administratations,including the neo - con ladden Bush regime, it all a dog and pony show. I know a few folks who think that the Crowns had invovlement in the JFK murder, many of the same people see the Bush family & Halliburton having roles in the events of November 22, 1963.

There is no way that all these groups that you have mentioned above were involved on the assassination. You only add confusion by saying this. It seems that the World and his wife had JFK killed. I will narrow it down according to my humble opinion.
The eastern establishment in cooperation with their partners in the military industrial complex instigated the murder. Dulles and Angleton manipulated the intelligence structure, LBJ new and helped, the Meyer Lansky syndicate along with their CIA partners from the Far East carried out the assassination.
George Brown sold Brown & Root to Halliburton in 1962. They became powerful after the assassination when LBJ gave them the Vietnam contracts. However we do not have any proof that they were involved in the conspiracy. I think that George DeMohrenschildt worked for them at some point. However both in 1963 and 2001 you had a Texan Vice President well connected to Halliburton that were hugely benefited after both events.

Vasilios you just reminded me of the scene in the hilarious Airplane I, when the woman is hysterical and every body tries to calm her down instead they subject her too increasing levels of physical abuse in an attempt to curb her hysteria crowbars, knives, guns etc-etc. Why not just start at the top with Angleton and Dulles full stop. Look I hate saying whose in on it or what have you but yes, the evidence for Dulles and Angleton is compelling and dare I say it strong. Some of the Eastern Establishment stuff is actually pretty good. But as for the other stuff hmmmmmmmmmmm its been years now the Lansky and LBJ stuff is really dated man.

The rest is more or less Torbitt document related shits and giggles.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - by Seamus Coogan - 24-05-2011, 08:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 466 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,505 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Military-Industrial Complex in the 50s and 60s Tracy Riddle 13 11,860 22-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,675 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JVB- A true witness or something else Dawn Meredith 29 19,141 19-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,665 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  The Invasion of Cuba: Never the Intention of JFK Hit Sponsors Charles Drago 98 51,442 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  JFK vs. the Military - Robert Dallek - The Atlantic Bernice Moore 1 2,490 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . . James H. Fetzer 33 16,435 21-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Military and Those Strange Threats to Obama;and as we approach the 50th anniversary o Russ Baker Bernice Moore 2 3,450 14-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo