Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. I don't really have to add anything new to this, just to repeat my view that the military industrial complex vs eastern establishment is a pseudo-dilemma. Regarding Pemindex it is a very interesting but a confusing matter.
We have to thank the Torbitt document and Michael Piper Collins' Final Judgement for neutralizing permindex for good, since it was ridiculed by association with them. But as Charles Drago has said in the past, disinformation mixes facts with fiction. I know there is a Canadian Maurice Phillips, who has revealed new information regarding the Bloomfield files and Permindex. His blog is somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com/
I personally cannot say if Permindex was involved in the assasination , i just don't know.

The Torbitt document is a scam that entwined itself around the Garrison investigation and Paris Flammondes early work (which was a little more 'earthy' shall I say than his later stuff). I discuss this in my next CTKA piece. Jim will put up a link here when it's out and we'll go from here.

But as for original idea of the thread I forgot too say that I'm sure we all agree that Luce was up to his neck in the assassination. At the very least the aftermath. Whats of interest is how the agency would eventually take out Howard Hughes later on.

That's fascinating stuff man. And it goes to show that no matter how powerful you think you are if you don't serve the interests of the agency or have become a liability well diddums. They say there's 'There's no business like show business' and while I think its pretty subtle how they bring business people into line (if they need to-generally most suits have the some type of ideological foibles or are agency themselves anyways) but Im sure if you were a bit more 'stand offish' they'd 'show' you they mean 'business' by taking over your 'business'.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - by Seamus Coogan - 30-05-2011, 01:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 467 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,505 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Military-Industrial Complex in the 50s and 60s Tracy Riddle 13 11,862 22-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,676 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JVB- A true witness or something else Dawn Meredith 29 19,159 19-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,665 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  The Invasion of Cuba: Never the Intention of JFK Hit Sponsors Charles Drago 98 51,442 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  JFK vs. the Military - Robert Dallek - The Atlantic Bernice Moore 1 2,490 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . . James H. Fetzer 33 16,435 21-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Military and Those Strange Threats to Obama;and as we approach the 50th anniversary o Russ Baker Bernice Moore 2 3,451 14-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo