Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment
Stan Wilbourne Wrote:Seamus,

Could you go more into this quote:

Quote:Whats of interest is how the agency would eventually take out Howard Hughes later on.
I was reading an article by Lisa Pease recently about the Hughes machinery being involved in the RFK murder, but I don't know much about that or the Hughes Empire.

The links I'll give you will totally blow your mind.
Well, not quite as much as the agency apparently did to our dear Mr Howie!
But near enough. The story still blows me away.

Hughes-RFK-Maheu

Theres a lot of people here who could give you some good stuff but I'll give you what I know about RFK and Hughes.

As for the RFK stuff yeah. Interesting. Bob Maheu whom Lisa has long suspected of being involved in the RFK shooting was the bloke who was the intermidiary between the CIA and the Mob for the assassination of Castro. Maheu was working for Hughes during both assassinations. Caeser who was working as a 'plumber' for Lockheed at the time. Dan Moldea made a big issue of the fact that Caeser was not employed by Hughes until 1973. The problem here is that Lockheed and Hughes had been interlocked in a number of deals since the 50's and enjoyed very good relations. Another oddity is that Moldea relied not on any real evidence of Caesers employment but from Caeser himself a very dodgey guy for this stuff. Furthermore Caesar said he enjoyed a high security clearence at Hughes. Thats some achievement for a 'Plumber' moon lighting as a 'Security Guard' don't yah think?

Hughes CIA SNAFU.

Jim Di did some really good interviews with Len on BOR about it. check out show # 442. Where he discusses it briefly. Have a listen and make sure you check out the links too the articles bare in mind Part I is the best and Part II is shite.

http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2009.html

There's also a really nice little piece here

http://www.carpenoctem.tv/cons/hughes.html

It provides a good overview of Hughes, his empire and his links not to mention manipulation by the CIA.

I'm also pretty sure Jim did a show in a hell of a lot more depth about it and/or I'm sure Lisa Pease talked about it on there as well. Indeed, it's funny you mention Lisa she was the one who actually got me onto this thing awhiles back when she mentioned it in an email then later thanks to Len and Jim discussing this the articles in question were unearthed by some legend who listened into the show.

I hope this is all useful.

But for now strap yourself in mate it's a wild ride!
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
True sponsors:Texan extremists & Military Industrial compex vs eastern establishment - by Seamus Coogan - 31-05-2011, 01:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 467 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,505 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Military-Industrial Complex in the 50s and 60s Tracy Riddle 13 11,862 22-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Military, MI, Power Elite & CIA Assassinated JFK and Americans are not citizens, but subjects! Peter Lemkin 9 11,675 13-07-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JVB- A true witness or something else Dawn Meredith 29 19,152 19-02-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Salandria Speaks Truth To Specter in 2012 - Quite A Read - And True! Peter Lemkin 2 5,665 06-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  The Invasion of Cuba: Never the Intention of JFK Hit Sponsors Charles Drago 98 51,442 04-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  JFK vs. the Military - Robert Dallek - The Atlantic Bernice Moore 1 2,490 12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Josiah Thompson shows his true colors . . . James H. Fetzer 33 16,435 21-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  The Military and Those Strange Threats to Obama;and as we approach the 50th anniversary o Russ Baker Bernice Moore 2 3,451 14-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo