Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book: Hollywood producer was Mossad agent
William Kelly Wrote:I am not overly general, in fact Piper sent me a copy of his book and then called me after I read it, and I told him some Jewish/Isralie connections he didn't even know and used in later editions - ie. Alex Ziger, Oswald's closest friend in Minsk was Jewish and had worked for an American company in Argentina before moving to USSR. Piper does not evaluate the entire story, but like those who blame the Mafia or any other suspect, he only presents the evidence that supports his theory, which is wrong. It's the wrong approach and the wrong conclusion.

BK

I think what you are doing here is allowing the overarching premise that Piper only emphasized evidence that fit his theory to eliminate legitimate evidence Piper has uncovered. Whether Piper over-reached in his conclusions or not the material he uncovered is highly significant. While the Johnson and mafia material is very interesting the Mediterranean cabal material is much more significant - yet it seems to be totally dismissed under this overarching premise. When I see how other material is scrutinized by Assassination researchers this instance stands out as curiously lacking the same follow-through other material receives. Especially considering the inherent value of the material itself.

I believe Piper has legitimately isolated underground factors that are so inherently real and meaningful that they couldn't possibly have no affect on the conspiracy. I understand the purpose and value of the Evica structure and agree with it as an investigative tool. However it can be used as a means of excluding otherwise valid evidence. I think this could be illustrated by going over each point of evidence one by one to show where exactly they were "wrong"? You can only push the term 'wrong' so far into Piper's otherwise-correct facts.

Messages In This Thread
Book: Hollywood producer was Mossad agent - by Albert Doyle - 23-07-2011, 06:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 357 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 331 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 831 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,159 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
Big Grin JFK, Vietnam and Agent Orange Richard Coleman 2 2,496 11-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,498 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,309 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,717 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,812 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,970 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman