Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rise of the Naifs: Fostering and Exploiting False Perceptions of DPF Vulnerabilities
Bill Kelly Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:
Bill Kelly Wrote:Have these penetration agent provokaturs been publicly identified - and if so who are they again?

thanks,

BK

Am I off-target in detecting a note of sarcasm in your question, Bill?

Do I always answer a question with a question?

Apparently.

Are we at war with the killers of JFK, Bill?

BK: Well my blog is called JFKCountercoup - http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/

Do we pose threats to them?

BK: I hope so.

Does occupation of the moral high ground require us to fight?

BK: I am fighting, and I like to know who is with me and who is against me.

Have they, in the past, demonstrated passivity in the face of threats?

BK: I don't know what you mean. They are rarely passive.

Were any tender mercies on display in Dealey Plaza?

BK: They don't display tender mercies and I don't towards them.

Do the lessons of deep politics teach you to recognize the enemy when it presents itself?

BK: Well, I know who some of them are, but if they are playing games with me on the internet I want to know who they are.

Do our claims of command of the moral high ground in this case require us to defend it?

BK: I didn't question whether you should defend yourself. I merely asked if you - as you say you exposed them - if you exposed them then you know who they are and have taken off their mask - and I asked you if you have really identified them - and if so, did you tell us who they are - what their real names are? Who are they? Who do they work with? What are their intentions? If you have exposed them, and have already told us who they are, I must have missed that, so I am asking, who are they? Thanks.

Bill Kelly

Bill,

You're posing "Miami CSI" questions in a deep politics context.

You know how much I respect your work. But come on.

Our enemy does not leave fingerprints, let alone DNA. They are sophisticated and elusive. We are forced to draw conclusions that do not often conform to conventional investigative standards or stand up to conventional challenge.

Over at the forum you frequent there operates what I and others have determined to be a disinformation entity calling itself "Colby." BY DEFINITION this provocation is protected from conventional methods of exposure. And so we are left to evaluate such correspondents via the application of deep political investigative methods.

Are there significant inconsistencies to be noted between their initial presentations of credentials and the contents of their later statements?

Do they begin passively and then suddenly embrace aggressive, argumentative tactics?

Do they assume identities that indicate usage of confusing doppelganger tactics and/or reference controversial figures from history, literature, etc. ("Cinque," "Colby," "Oswald LeWinter")?

Do they proffer spirited defenses of long-discredited hypotheses and/or present perspectives that not only are devoid of deep political thinking but that also would inflame conflict among noble researchers and/or set up prominent researchers for future ridicule?

I reiterate, Bill: You pose naive questions. You would have us bring knives to a deep political gunfight.

You are better than this. Much better. You are an ally.

Messages In This Thread
The Rise of the Naifs: Fostering and Exploiting False Perceptions of DPF Vulnerabilities - by Charles Drago - 23-02-2012, 12:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 322 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Enemy Within: The Rise and Fall of the Alliance for Progress Jim DiEugenio 5 4,824 19-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,140 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Why Hoover covered for the CIA in Mexico by creating false evidence of the trip David Josephs 0 2,577 24-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Shenon Laying Another False Scent Trail Albert Doyle 10 5,418 23-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The False Ambulance Run and Phony Epileptic Person in Dealey Plaza Peter Lemkin 4 5,807 21-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Rise of the Naifs: The Attack, Phase Two, Begins Charles Drago 9 5,840 27-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  JFK Assassination: The Quintessential 'False Flag' Operation Trowbridge H. Ford 34 10,547 16-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  The lbj false sponsorship operation to continue Charles Drago 96 23,407 24-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  Oliver Stone says US In Denial Of JFK Assassination, Hitler's Rise Myra Bronstein 3 3,736 26-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith