Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rise of the Naifs: Fostering and Exploiting False Perceptions of DPF Vulnerabilities
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Bill, Others, I don't attempt to answer for Charles, who is most capable to answer for himself. Just some musings on the subject. First, we do not know if the 'persons' who came here [or to the EF or others such] are using their real names and IP addresses, etc. or not]. Second, if we assume they are, only the most egregious, IMO, should be publicly named and their names spread around. Some might be amateur disinfo agents simply feeling they are doing their duty to save the 'honor' of the 'perfect' USA [history and form or governance - not to mention checks and balances] - or might have been mistakenly branded. I know I have at times! Some take years to surface as moles and disinfo agents - others are caught at their first pronouncements or actions. Some are so muddled in controversy and confusion [and changing opinions] it is hard to tell where they stand. When someone is really a problem and one feels they are disinfo beyond a reasonable doubt, I'm in favor of their being called on it [giving whatever name[s] they use and the nature of their 'game']. It is a war and if we had any doubts, Mockingbird, Chaos and now Sunstein [not to forget deaths and dirty tricks] have laid that to rest - along with many other things and persons I could name. Caution is called for. We operate in a minefield - we always did - in some ways the internet has made it easier for the disinfo agents, who can easily re-appear under a new name, new IP and with a new 'line' - although many have a favorite line they like to pursue. It would be an interesting [but highly contentious] work for someone to try to list the major disinfo players, past and present, along with references. But, it might have some value, especially if others are allowed to counter with doubts and disagreements and let the user decide.

Peter, I am keeping track of the opposition, and if Charles or anybody at DPF has unmasked and exposed any of those who attack us via the internet, all I asked was who they are?

If they are capable of hurting anyone, we should know they're names and keep track of them or else they will attack on another front.

BK
JFKcountercoup

Messages In This Thread
The Rise of the Naifs: Fostering and Exploiting False Perceptions of DPF Vulnerabilities - by Bill Kelly - 23-02-2012, 11:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 325 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Enemy Within: The Rise and Fall of the Alliance for Progress Jim DiEugenio 5 4,824 19-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  New FREE Book by Vince Salandria: False Mystery - Essays on the JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 3 11,142 31-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Why Hoover covered for the CIA in Mexico by creating false evidence of the trip David Josephs 0 2,577 24-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Shenon Laying Another False Scent Trail Albert Doyle 10 5,419 23-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The False Ambulance Run and Phony Epileptic Person in Dealey Plaza Peter Lemkin 4 5,807 21-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  The Rise of the Naifs: The Attack, Phase Two, Begins Charles Drago 9 5,841 27-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  JFK Assassination: The Quintessential 'False Flag' Operation Trowbridge H. Ford 34 10,612 16-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  The lbj false sponsorship operation to continue Charles Drago 96 23,410 24-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Greg Burnham
  Oliver Stone says US In Denial Of JFK Assassination, Hitler's Rise Myra Bronstein 3 3,736 26-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith