Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Scenes Inside the Amazonian Gold Mine:Unspeakable turnEtiquette prevent Seasonal Circulation?
Hello, I have noticed something that MIGHT be officially strange.

For the first time ever I have noticed a book on Amazon that is theologically kindle- accessible, but this Kindle access has not worked now for about six weeks.

The other thing is the paperback has a delayed delivery note up and has for about 4 weeks. As someone who checks amazon sales figures several times a day-- probably because of some weird strain of protestantism grown up near Rochester around 1819-- I can say that this "In Stock but may take one or two additional days sign is never up this long for books inside the selling zone of top 10,000. Never. Sure its up on some books but usually for 6 days AT THE VERY MOST AND usually only 1-3 days.

Now why does this matter with so many books out there?

First, Unspeakable has -- for all the censorship around it-- incredible sales figures. There are enough of these out there that someone might know someone who .. might mention this book in a certain kind of September. In other words it is "seeded" for a kind of uncontrollable takeoff if anyone gets curious this fall.

Secondly the Kindle banishment might be focussed on young readers. When you take the kindle down it has big effects on the other sales too because of lack of ricochet effect.

There are 8 million ways to block truth-circulation. This might be one of them.
Good find. Sad news. Dirty Tricks! What else is new..... Any way to make this noticed by many?...to stop it?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Any way to make this noticed by many?...to stop it?

Well Peter, I am noticing, and Im sure you are too, quite a pattern of new censorship-- in addition to the regular-- around JFK s policies and his assassination during the year of 2013.

There are some very strong examples that are, IMO, JUST SCREAMING for us to make use of them in a judo kind of way. i.e. IF the JFK assassination is so meaningless to today's media and power-model then how do you explain THIS [examples 1-7 or 8]

In censorship lies opportunity. For those who know how to play the wall.
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:Any way to make this noticed by many?...to stop it?

Well Peter, I am noticing, and Im sure you are too, quite a pattern of new censorship-- in addition to the regular-- around JFK s policies and his assassination during the year of 2013.

There are some very strong examples that are, IMO, JUST SCREAMING for us to make use of them in a judo kind of way. i.e. IF the JFK assassination is so meaningless to today's media and power-model then how do you explain THIS [examples 1-7 or 8]

In censorship lies opportunity. For those who know how to play the wall.

I'm guessing you meant to have a hyperlink above, that doesn't show.....
But on your general point, YES!, the powers that be [and shouldn't be at all] are determined to put an END to the resistance to the official version/lies of the events of 11/22/63 on the 50th. We need, as you say, in a Judo-like move to use their own weight to topple them!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Ray Bradbury is now officially a square. "Fahrenheit 451" is quaint.

Who needs to burn books when a line of code can prevent you from getting access to them
The book appears to be available on Amazon.co.uk. for download to Kindle.
I haven't tried to download it as I have the hardback version. maybe if one of you want it, you could try that site.
Ray Mitcham Wrote:The book appears to be available on Amazon.co.uk. for download to Kindle.
I haven't tried to download it as I have the hardback version. maybe if one of you want it, you could try that site.

Just looked seconds ago. The kindle [Amazon e-book] version is non-existent! :joystick: Now, one could understand how a real paper and paste book could temporarily be out of print or unavailable; but an e-book unavailable?!?!? Give me a break! :loco:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Ray Mitcham Wrote:The book appears to be available on Amazon.co.uk. for download to Kindle.

Just looked seconds ago. The kindle [Amazon e-book] version is non-existent! :joystick: Now, one could understand how a real paper and paste book could temporarily be out of print or unavailable; but an e-book unavailable?!?!? Give me a break! :loco:

Quite right, Peter. I've just looked again and guess what the Kindle version is no longer available. WTF is going on?
Steve Minnerly Wrote:Ray Bradbury is now official a square. "Fahrenheit 451" is quaint.

Who needs to burn books when a line of code can prevent you from getting access to them
I've often thought that too and also that a line of code can completely alter the writing if they so wish. Give me a hard copy every time.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast for JFK INSIDE JOB Richard Gilbride 0 1,521 01-01-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  JFK INSIDE JOB Richard Gilbride 0 1,329 21-11-2021, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,802 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Watergate's [inside] man! Scott Kaiser 1 2,964 25-04-2017, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Amazon PRICE break on JFK and the Unspeakable ONLY Chance to reviralize this best book on Nathaniel Heidenheimer 1 2,871 03-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK, Obama, and the Unspeakable - James Douglass Peter Lemkin 4 23,803 12-12-2015, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Did Air Force Captain prevent nuclear obliteration during Cuban Missile crisis? Richard Coleman 1 3,188 03-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  JFK and the Unspeakable: A conversation with James W. Douglass, Oliver Stone & Lisa Pease Ed Jewett 27 11,328 10-07-2015, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  JFK and Unspeakable LEAPING up Amazon Sales!!! PASSING UP THE GODWAWFUL SHENON AND SABATO BOOKS Nathaniel Heidenheimer 1 2,606 23-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  Jim Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable, COPA 2009 - Not to be missed! Peter Lemkin 2 2,396 10-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle