Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PARKLAND movie out on rental already
Obviously no one went to see the movie and it had limited release. I am posting here to start a discussion on any merits to the movie and ALL of its deficiencies with the truth.
I will say that the authentic 1963 props, movie scenes and cinematography (sp.?) were very good except for the fact that Marilyn Sitzman wasn't standing with Zapruder on the concrete block. I assume that no one wanted to place her there because "they" wanted to censor out the truth that she spoke about seeing the Black couple run to the back of the wooden fence immediately after the shooting trying to get the assassins in the parking lot and also to invalidate her as a witness who saw EXACTLY what Zapruder had seen and filmed making his testimony the only definitive record to the infamous Z film! I am posting my pros and cons regarding the film on my blog at http://www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com/
I'll join in the discussion here after I blog which will hopefully be an extensive debate.
I've never heard anything about the black couple chasing the assassins. Where does that come from?

I'm sure they left Sitzman out because it was easier not to introduce another character into the story. The whole thing is just a dumbed-down, simplified melodrama.
Tracy, contact me at my email address: defiorejfk@gmail.com I can send you my 333 page research paper via email or snail mail which has it all in it.

Tracy Riddle Wrote:I've never heard anything about the black couple chasing the assassins. Where does that come from?

I'm sure they left Sitzman out because it was easier not to introduce another character into the story. The whole thing is just a dumbed-down, simplified melodrama.
She did say something about a black couple. And she said she told Lane about it but he chose to ignore it.

This has to be some kind of a record for speed to DVD.

The movie opened on October 4th. It was in theaters for two weeks. And its now renting?

That is warp speed. I think they were planning on making more money as a rental on the anniversary.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:She did say something about a black couple. And she said she told Lane about it but he chose to ignore it.

This has to be some kind of a record for speed to DVD.

The movie opened on October 4th. It was in theaters for two weeks. And its now renting?

That is warp speed. I think they were planning on making more money as a rental on the anniversary.

Yes, that was quick, warp speed. A stinker. I don't think it even made it anywhere outside the US. Can't recall it coming to any cinema here.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paperback edition of Reclaiming Parkland: Expanded and Revised Jim DiEugenio 71 37,299 19-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  This post reminds me of that movie; "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" Scott Kaiser 3 3,024 03-07-2016, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Documentary The Parkland Doctors Martin White 1 3,689 21-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The 2015 Hollywood mediation of Executive Action (1973) in the new movie Trumbo Nathaniel Heidenheimer 2 3,194 08-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Historic Parkland Hospital closes to patients as new building opens Martin White 0 1,950 20-08-2015, 06:24 PM
  Reclaiming Parkland Magda Hassan 137 49,273 02-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Delivery of the bronze O'Neil casket to Parkland Martin White 7 4,471 01-07-2015, 09:56 PM
  WCR Appendix VIII - The Parkland Doctors' Medical Reports Bob Prudhomme 24 8,738 12-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  parkland hospital press conference? Edwin Ortiz 31 12,108 17-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  JFK by Oliver Stone Box office: $70,405,498; Parkland (the movie) Box office:.... Anthony DeFiore 0 1,961 31-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore