Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New book--JFK Assassination Eyewitness: Rush to Conspiracy. The Real Facts of Lee Bowers' Death
This is to introduce myself to the forum and provide information on my book: JFK Assassination Eyewitness: Rush to Conspiracy. The topic of the book is the accident that killed Lee Bowers. I am a retired accident investigator and I conduct cold case accident investigations. I am not a follower of the Kennedy conspiracy theories but became interested in the Bowers' case when I was contacted regarding the episode on America Declassified. My book documents the investigation and reconstruction of the accident. Additional information can be found at www.anitadickason.com.
Does your book cover the loss of Bowers' finger tip?
No, it deals with the accident and events following the accident.
I think there's a lot more to Bowers than just his car accident. He told people a girl dove in to a pool and squashed his finger on the side of the pool wall causing the end to be amputated. That's a story that has no witnessing or anything. It's a story that any mother would reject if their child tried to get away with telling it. I don't think it is anatomically possible to amputate a finger that way anyway. I think it's kind of obvious Bowers had his finger smashed in a door jamb or vice in order to send the message to keep his mouth shut, which he proceeded to do up until he bravely gave the hint to Mark Lane that "I could not say then, nor can I say now". Fingertip cutting is a mafia-type form of intimidation which probably came from the Ruby vector of the conspiracy. In my opinion when Bowers said he saw a flash and smoke he was avoiding telling what he really saw with his finger as a reminder. What he really saw was what he told his pastor and probably not everything at that.

Mike Baker was CIA. You would think he would know this stuff and mention it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u95GuRjwLis

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 372 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 417 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 412 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 573 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 559 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 956 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 702 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 520 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 574 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 534 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM