Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Mack's Magical Powers of Dissuasion
http://www.ctka.net/2014/mack_commentary.html

Gary Mack caught again.

Is there anything this guy will not do in order to support something he knows is a lie?

This one may be even worse than ITTC.

Let's put it this way, when his friend and partner Dave Perry won't go along with it, what bad does it have to be?

Answer: when you move a staircase and people on it, pretty bad.
How low Gary Mack is going to sink himself? Does not he have any shame? he has become a compulsive obsessive lier.
However he does his job well, he puts his money where his mouth is, he does what he was instructed to do.
I would like those on our side, who are experts on ballistics and trajectories to do something similar or an animation like Dale Myers did.
We had all the time to produce something for the 50th and yet, nothing.
Over at Bob Harris' old forum, I pointed out to Gary in a PM that Harold Weisberg was once his friend, and they used to think highly of each other back in the 1980s. Did he think Weisberg was just wrong about everything? No, he replied, he still believes there was a conspiracy. He sure is keeping it well-hidden, though. It's a cynical and dishonest game that is apparently quite lucrative for him.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:Over at Bob Harris' old forum, I pointed out to Gary in a PM that Harold Weisberg was once his friend, and they used to think highly of each other back in the 1980s. Did he think Weisberg was just wrong about everything? No, he replied, he still believes there was a conspiracy. He sure is keeping it well-hidden, though. It's a cynical and dishonest game that is apparently quite lucrative for him.

Amazing. He has the ability to bring cognitive dissonance to new levels. If there was no shot from the front I wonder if he still believes in Badgeman.
How much does a soul cost, I wonder?

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:How much does a soul cost, I wonder?

Dawn

I've heard the rate is 30 silver coins.
Symbolically, that is true. Judas betrayed Christ for that.

But in reality, according to Groden, Mack is making 180K per year at the Sixth Floor to cover up the murder of JFK and keep good books, like the Douglass book and Reclaiming Parkland, out of the place.

But that does not include all of his consulting fees for all the cable TV shows that he is on and gets paid more money to mislead.

I would say that he is easily making 200 K a year. And you can live very well on that in Dallas or Fort Worth.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Symbolically, that is true. Judas betrayed Christ for that.

But in reality, according to Groden, Mack is making 180K per year at the Sixth Floor to cover up the murder of JFK and keep good books, like the Douglass book and Reclaiming Parkland, out of the place.

But that does not include all of his consulting fees for all the cable TV shows that he is on and gets paid more money to mislead.

I would say that he is easily making 200 K a year. And you can live very well on that in Dallas or Fort Worth.

In another thread on gate-keeping by the left, Upton Sinclair is quoted as saying it is hard to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it (or words to that effect).
Hasn't Gary already been provided with proof that Badgeman could not see JFK at Z312/3?

It's a bit of a shame really since that section of TMWKK is rather outstanding and for more than a few reasons.
I haven't seen Gary reply to this article yet.

Hmm. Not even a PM to anyone.

Well, fine to me. Its pretty devastating.
Did you read Gary's defence of Jackie's "bear hug moment"?
Short version was iirc, "I wasn't there for that part".
Was that you breathing down Yardley's neck though?
"Check".
Televisual magic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,231 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Has anybody read Innocence of Oswald by Gary Fannin ? Edwin Ortiz 0 3,602 24-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Edwin Ortiz
  The Files Fiasco, by Gary Aguilar Jim DiEugenio 0 2,225 26-02-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 24,309 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Gary Mack Dead Albert Doyle 17 7,902 28-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Gary Aguilar on Flip de Mey Jim DiEugenio 1 2,047 30-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Marie Tippit and Gary Mack Dawn Meredith 29 10,677 04-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  OMG! Gary Mack quote on cnn scroll. IT'S NOT THE PARTY LINE! Anthony DeFiore 4 3,291 15-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  Latest from "Tree Frog" (Ed Sherry) LHO items..now at the 6th floor Mack attack "museum" Dawn Meredith 4 4,474 17-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Gary Mack Strikes Again Jim DiEugenio 5 4,145 18-03-2013, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Jim Hackett II