Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marie Tippit and Gary Mack
Got a message from JFK researcher Frank Caplett last night that at a gathering for Marie Tippit, Joe McBride asked to speak with her. He was told to ask another officer first. He asked that officer and before the officer could reply Frank saw GM shaking his head "no". Then the officer told Joe that Marie was too busy to speak with him.
Frank reports that GM then just stared at him.
Gary Mack- one of the keepers of the big lie. Not sure if Joe saw the exchange.

Dawn
Wow. Just wow. Blatant.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I get emails from Gary Mack all the time, attempting to sway me over to the Dark Side. He gets quite pissy when I make fun of him.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Dawn, that's not entirely correct. What happened was that after the panel discussion at the Sixth Floor Museum
with Marie Tippit and her children Brenda and Curtis (moderated by Hugh Aynesworth),
there was a reception. The attendees were invited to mingle with the members of the Tippit family.
Mrs. Tippit was speaking with some people. I went over and waited my turn and then spoke
with her. She was very gracious. I identified myself and the title of my book INTO THE NIGHTMARE:
MY SEARCH FOR THE KILLERS OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY AND OFFICER J. D. TIPPIT and thanked her for making
public appearances to discuss her husband. I said I was visiting from California for the event and asked if I could interview her while
I was in Dallas today (Friday). She said she had an interview this morning. I asked
whether she could see me in the afternoon. She said to check with the officer, Senior
Corporal Roderick D. Janich Jr., who is curator of the Dallas Police Department Museum and was there in uniform. I did, we exchanged cards, and
he said Mrs. Tippit was busy Friday afternoon and couldn't do an interview then. He said to write him an email explaining what I wanted to talk with Mrs. Tippit about, and he would see if an interview could be arranged if what I wanted to discuss was acceptable. Frank Caplett, who attended with me, was standing
nearby and then told me about the signals Gary Mack had made to the officer, out of my view, while we were speaking. Frank's
email message discusses my meetings with Mrs. Tippit and the officer accurately.
From your description Mack could not know what you were talking about and was giving you the no.

Why is there a go-between buffer of cops and WR apologists in the first place?
Got to wonder too why Widow Tippet is being "handled" by Mack or by DPD.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:Got to wonder too why Widow Tippet is being "handled" by Mack or by DPD.

Yes indeed. Why?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Drew Phipps Wrote:Got to wonder too why Widow Tippet is being "handled" by Mack or by DPD.

Yes indeed. Why?

I don't wonder. Mack's "position" in the lone nut community and the keeper of the 6th floor lie has been clear to me for many years. As for his initial position as a Cter, I don't believe it for a moment.
Joe thanks for the further understanding. I hesitated this morning before posting this knowing I would be in CPS court all day...and of course came home to an email from GM. Smile Sigh...

Dawn
I exchanged a few letters with Harold Weisberg back in the early 90s, and he told me that Gary Mack was one of the researchers he respected. I don't know if his opinion later changed. But I've never been impressed with him.
Wiesberg respected and trusted Gerald Posner, too, and look how that turned out.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 20,005 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  The Tippit Case in the New Millenium Jim DiEugenio 192 197,365 23-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,327 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  My FightBox interview on JFK, Tippit, document releases, etc. Joseph McBride 0 6,848 22-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Has anybody read Innocence of Oswald by Gary Fannin ? Edwin Ortiz 0 3,650 24-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Edwin Ortiz
  The Files Fiasco, by Gary Aguilar Jim DiEugenio 0 2,278 26-02-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  New podcast interview about Tippit killing Joseph McBride 6 7,727 05-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Tippit podcast Joseph McBride 0 2,258 11-09-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  McBride vs Myers on the Tippit Murder Jim DiEugenio 2 2,768 31-08-2016, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two Dallas cops were involved in the pre-arranged murder of J.D. Tippit .... Jim Hargrove 36 20,495 05-07-2016, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle