Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald's height as given in PS 44 records
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5832[/ATTACH]

This is the figure given in inches for Oswald's height in PS 44 records.

According to Armstrong, the figure is 64".

I say - as does everyone I have shown it to - says it is 54"

No-one writes a "6" with a downward stroke - stops - then goes up and around for the loop. A "6" is written by doing the loop as part of the initial downward stoke.

54" = 4' 6". Either Armstrong needs to change this person from "Lee" to "Harvey" - or take the saner approach and admit Lee was NOT 5' 4" in NYC and that there probably was no "Harvey" because we can now see Lee's ACTUAL height matches and fits with all other data.

Attached Files
.jpg   number.JPG (Size: 8.12 KB / Downloads: 45)
Average height 12 year old boy (scroll down the link for chart):

http://growth-chart.findthebest.com/q/21...-in-the-US
Is this man for real anymore? Having known Greg in the past I am now alarmed that someone else, who is NOT Greg Parker, is now posting in his place.... Even he is not known for mistakes of this level...

Someone ought to warn him about this... I suggest we put a hold on anymore posting from whoever it is that claims to be Greg until he is made aware of this...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5834[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5833[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   53-04.jpg (Size: 299.21 KB / Downloads: 55)
.jpg   53-04 enlarged.jpg (Size: 166.53 KB / Downloads: 53)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
[quote=David Josephs]Is this man for real anymore? Having known Greg in the past I am now alarmed that someone else, who is NOT Greg Parker, is now posting in his place.... Even he is not known for mistakes of this level...

Someone ought to warn him about this... I suggest we put a hold on anymore posting from whoever it is that claims to be Greg until he is made aware of this...

Where did you obtain

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5833[/ATTACH][/QUOTE

Where did you obtain this, David?

Here is what MFF has
http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archiv...elPageId=8

So according to you, he shrank from 67[SUP]1/2" to 64"?
[/SUP]
For the record, I think the first figure is either 51 [SUP]1/2" [/SUP]or 53[SUP]1/2[/SUP]"
Greg R Parker Wrote:[quote=David Josephs]Is this man for real anymore? Having known Greg in the past I am now alarmed that someone else, who is NOT Greg Parker, is now posting in his place.... Even he is not known for mistakes of this level...

Where did you obtain

Here is what MFF has

[/SUP]
For the record, I think the first figure is either 51 [SUP]1/2" [/SUP]or 53[SUP]1/2[/SUP]"

So, you're saying he grew 10.5-12.5" in 4 months? What was she feeding that kid?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
Greg R Parker Wrote:[quote=David Josephs]Is this man for real anymore? Having known Greg in the past I am now alarmed that someone else, who is NOT Greg Parker, is now posting in his place.... Even he is not known for mistakes of this level...

Where did you obtain

Here is what MFF has

[/SUP]

So, you're saying he grew 10.5-12.5" in 4 months? What was she feeding that kid?

I have been assured that people here are intelligent.

51 [SUP]1/2" [/SUP]or 53[SUP]1/2 to 54" [/SUP]is a growth of 1/2" to 2[SUP]1/2[/SUP]" when I went to school. Obviously the lower amount is the most probable.

Are you not curious about David's document which indicates he actually shrunk?
sigh.... whoever this is claiming to be Greg Parker has seriously lost his/her mind...

it's probably that Kissass: ...er Hasan the "admin/moderator"...

For those who wish to be entertained... stay or go... this thread like all of Mr P's will continue to be a travesty...
So I'm going to have some fun at Mr P's expense... maybe if I keep it up someone here will finally shut him down so we all can get back to business?

:Confusedtampfeet::
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:sigh.... whoever this is claiming to be Greg Parker has seriously lost his/her mind...

it's probably that Kissass: ...er Hasan the "admin/moderator"...

For those who wish to be entertained... stay or go... this thread like all of Mr P's will continue to be a travesty...
So I'm going to have some fun at Mr P's expense... maybe if I keep it up someone here will finally shut him down so we all can get back to business?

:Confusedtampfeet::

I get threats of being moderated because I suggested that cutting someone's throat to perform a tonsillectomy is a moronic suggestion. Yet you are continually allowed to post this crap? I thought this forum was founded by those who saw the hypocrisy and favoritism involved in the moderating of other forums and had determined not to make those same errors. Maybe not.

Answer the question, David. Where did you get the version of the document you have. It obviously did not come from MFF.
Looks like 64 to me.
Greg R Parker Wrote:Here is what MFF has

Greg the Mary Ferrell reproduction is a bad copy full of voids. David's is the original and clearly shows 64.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 261 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 299 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 332 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 352 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 370 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 462 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 564 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM