Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dallas jury rules against Bob Groden.
I am getting email from a friend there who has watched the trial. More later. I am sure the Dallas Morning News will have a splashy piece. And Gary Mack is licking his lips in glee.

For shame.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I am getting email from a friend there who has watched the trial. More later. I am sure the Dallas Morning News will have a splashy piece. And Gary Mack is licking his lips in glee.

For shame.

Dawn

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas/Ve...trial-of-J
FK-conspiracy-theorist-262923931.html
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I am getting email from a friend there who has watched the trial. More later. I am sure the Dallas Morning News will have a splashy piece. And Gary Mack is licking his lips in glee.

For shame.

Dawn

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas/Ve...trial-of-J
FK-conspiracy-theorist-262923931.html

Sorry link no good.

We're Sorry.

The page you are looking for could not be found.

If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists at this location.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I see Dallas is still worried about its reputation as being the town that killed Kennedy.

More and more America has descended into a Nazi Germany-like state where even the public feels obliged to do the dirty work of the deep state. See what happens when you trust them with rule of law Drew?

This is an affirmation of the Free Speech Zone that was staked out by the authorities in the Plaza on the 50th. The people doing it sense no conflict of how it clashes with JFK and even America. We now have Singapore-like clean parks free for the citizens and free of annoying nuisances like Robert Groden and democracy.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Juro...21191.html
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Albert Doyle Wrote:I see Dallas is still worried about its reputation as being the town that killed Kennedy.

More and more America has descended into a Nazi Germany-like state where even the public feels obliged to do the dirty work of the deep state. See what happens when you trust them with rule of law Drew?

This is an affirmation of the Free Speech Zone that was staked out by the authorities in the Plaza on the 50th. The people doing it sense no conflict of how it clashes with JFK and even America. We now have Singapore-like clean parks free for the citizens and free of annoying nuisances like Robert Groden and democracy.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Juro...21191.html

When we were in Dallas for the 50th it FELT like being in a total police state. My husband could not stop looking out our window at all the cop cars and barricades. It was beyond spooky.

Yet this verdict really surprises me.

Dawn
Dawn, can you summarize exactly the outcome of the case. The piece posted above seems contradictory. Thanks.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
by SEBASTIAN ROBERTSON
WFAA
Posted on June 12, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Updated yesterday at 6:46 PM

Related:

DALLAS -- A verdict has been reached in the civil rights trial of long-time JFK conspiracy theorist Robert Groden.
Groden was arrested in 2010 for selling merchandise at Dealey Plaza without a permit. Two and a half years later, an appeals court threw out all charges against him.
After deliberating for an hour on Thursday, jurors found that Groden's 2010 arrest was not unconstitutional.
Groden was suing the City of Dallas, claiming his constitutional rights were violated in the process.
Groden's lawyers claim he was arrested by Dallas police without probable cause, and that this action violated his right to free speech.
Exactly four years ago Groden was first contacted by Dallas Police Sgt. Frank Gorka. Gorka warned him he could not sell with out a permit. The following day he arrested him.
It took 2.5 years for a court to rule that no such permit existed and throw out the charges. Groden says he spent nine hours in jail, even though he was charged with a class c misdemeanor. Those aren't usually punished with jail time.
During closing arguments Groden's attorney asked the city to replace $1,000 worth of merchandise confiscated, $900,000 in mental anguish, and $100,000 in damages to Groden's reputation.
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
The south has a historical tendency for these kind of decisions. Especially when they involve the Kennedy Assassination. For instance a southern jury decided a CIA agent, Clay Shaw, who was up to his neck in the conspiracy to kill Kennedy was innocent and District Attorney Jim Garrison was guilty.

Since it can't be possible for an arrest based on a non-existent permit law to be constitutional Groden has once again had his rights violated. His next recourse, as is usually the case with previous racial-based legal travesties, should be to file in the federal courts so the court will be made to answer for its absurdities. However since that would involve a federal court siding with those who are trying to expose government crimes in the Assassination it is not very likely Groden will ever see a just decision in any American court. Those courts have been fatally corrupted to the point where US Constitutional justice is no longer viable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 250 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bob Dylan chimes in on Hit In Dallas Peter Lemkin 0 1,999 13-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! Peter Lemkin 16 19,845 11-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  John D. Norman, from whom Jack Ruby rented a Dallas apartment George Klees 1 34,812 24-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,997 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,798 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  NARA 2017 bombshell - Dallas Mayor Earle Cabell was a CIA asset Anthony Thorne 8 10,569 18-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Frank Sturgis in Dallas prior to November 22, 1963. Scott Kaiser 8 6,171 08-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Two Dallas cops were involved in the pre-arranged murder of J.D. Tippit .... Jim Hargrove 36 19,803 05-07-2016, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  New Peter Dale Scott interview on DALLAS '63. Anthony Thorne 1 3,247 01-01-2016, 08:11 AM