Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epstein attacks Stone and Snowden in credulous Hwd Reporter article
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/mi...ver-930293
Snowden did not want to go to Russia.

He wanted to go to Europe or Cuba.

But Biden got on the horn and talked to the countries in Europe and then the State Department negated his passport after he left Hong Kong.

Can the Hollywood reporter really be so stupid as to trust Epstein? On both Garrison and Snowden?

Didn't you used to work there Joe?
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Snowden did not want to go to Russia.

He wanted to go to Europe or Cuba.

But Biden got on the horn and talked to the countries in Europe and then the State Department negated his passport after he left Hong Kong.

Can the Hollywood reporter really be so stupid as to trust Epstein? On both Garrison and Snowden?

Didn't you used to work there Joe?

No, I worked for Daily Variety. Sam Fuller once described it
to me as "that fucking rag you love so much." Later i didn't
love it so much.
I would not trust a word written by long time disinfo agent Epstein. He's just doing the company's work. Inquest was his fake entry pass.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:I would not trust a word written by long time disinfo agent Epstein. He's just doing the company's work. Inquest was his fake entry pass.

I'll second that motion!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Epstein has been obsessed with blaming the Russians for everything for a long time. Since the 1970s he has flirted with the idea that Oswald was working for the KGB or Castro or both.
Pretty much accurate about Epstein and the Russians.

I will never forget when Epstein's buddy Ron Rosenbaum actually tried to argue that Philby was a triple agent and therefore Angleton was not fooled by him after all.

The idiot Rosenbaum based this on a talk that Epstein had given. I don't know who is worse there: Epstein for making it up, or Rosenbaum for believing the BS.

But I agree that the Snowden saga gave Epstein the perfect opportunity to revive his Evil Empire as outlined by Angleton angle.

And let us never forget about Legend.

When Jim Marrs talked to some of the researchers on that book, he asked them why didn't you do any work on Oswald's relations with American intelligence. Marrs was told that that part of the story was off limits. How spooky can you get Ed?
[QUOTE]Stone's Snowden echoes the dominant media narrative about a young man who single-handedly took on the menace that is the U.S.[QUOTE]

Gee, almost sounds like someone I know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,162 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Oliver Stone: NY Times Jim DiEugenio 0 1,958 13-07-2020, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Beware Mike Baden on Epstein Jim DiEugenio 0 1,936 15-08-2019, 01:08 AM
  Another Provocative Article By Milicent Cranor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,276 26-01-2019, 10:49 PM
  The Mellon Foundation attacks Jim Garrison Anthony Thorne 4 13,917 14-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  This CNN article is pathetic.... and terribly misleading.... the beat goes on David Josephs 5 4,840 23-03-2018, 12:22 AM
  Weekly Standard Article Ken Garretson 10 14,046 17-12-2017, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Ken Garretson
  FOIA release / Muckrock article - CIA abandoned logic to clear Soviet defector Yuri Nosenko Anthony Thorne 1 3,155 11-07-2017, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Abstract Reality of Edward Epstein Jim DiEugenio 10 7,973 11-04-2017, 02:43 AM
  Once again Edward Epstein Richard Coleman 1 2,582 26-03-2017, 05:37 PM