Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New JFK Book? HA
"A DEEPER DARKER TRUTH"
A New JFK Book? Ha! Now thats a fun pun.

Thanks Jack... nice to know, although I do not expect anything to develop in reference to Wilson's work. There are to many books written which would have to be rewritten if Tom's work proves true.., and we know previous authors egos will never let that happen..., nor will the CIA...., any bets?

Watch out for "Poinsettia..., Its branches speak of love..., pale moon casting shadows from above"

Red Brid One; Out!
Hey, Tosh
What's latest with you dude, long time since? Can you lay out further details on mentioned book?

T O G = The Older Guy
Don't know anything about the book, except it has been talked about around DC and the Pentagon... I have been tied up down here in Mexico (not really tied up) but up to my ass in gators and can't find the plug to drain the swamp and get the hell out of here.

How you been? good to hear from you... at least now I know your ticker is still pumping.... how bouts those other parts?

"CIP" = "Keep In Touch" Tosh
Book sounds very interesting, thus far. Great to see you both here today.
It's getting to be that time of year again...before internet I'd start reading all things JFK assassination in early October and not stop til the next year sometime...now it's a year round thing. Jack and Peter's posts are most intriguing....can someone provide a bit more detail for those of us out of this loop.

Dawn
Don't know anything about the book, except it has been talked about around DC and the Pentagon..THAT'S OMINOUS..TOSH HERE ARE A FEW FOR YOU..AM SURE YOU HAVE THEM FROM THE PAST..TAKE CARE B..:trytofly:

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_cancellare_tosh.jpg (Size: 36.63 KB / Downloads: 17)
.jpg   moore_drawing_dealey_tosh4.jpg (Size: 87.96 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   moore_tosh1.jpg (Size: 100.96 KB / Downloads: 18)
.jpg   moore_cancellare_tosh_lee.jpg (Size: 54.08 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   moore_full_uncropped_cancellare.jpg (Size: 82.36 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   moore_tosh_view.jpg (Size: 100.47 KB / Downloads: 18)
Tosh Plumlee Wrote:Don't know anything about the book, except it has been talked about around DC and the Pentagon... I have been tied up down here in Mexico (not really tied up) but up to my ass in gators and can't find the plug to drain the swamp and get the hell out of here.

How you been? good to hear from you... at least now I know your ticker is still pumping.... how bouts those other parts?

"CIP" = "Keep In Touch" Tosh

Tosh
All working, in great shape. Has a lot to do with "Outlook Determines Conditions"
No plug? slay the dragons. Tread lightly amigo.Will shoot a signal via email.

T O G =

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 512 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 532 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 1,101 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,602 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,699 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,504 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 5,272 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 2,134 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Has anyone read the book He Was Expendable Phil Dagosto 0 3,264 17-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Best Book on RFK in over 30 years Jim DiEugenio 16 27,445 09-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford