Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald and employment after his return to the US
I was just wondering the other night why Oswald never worked in civil aviation when he returned to the US? He was a qualified marine radar operator and the aero-space industries were expanding in those times so surely there were employment opportunities. Plus the pay would have been much better than many of the jobs he did and he would have been better able to provide for his family. Is there any evidence that he tried to get work in this area?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I was just wondering the other night why Oswald never worked in civil aviation when he returned to the US? He was a qualified marine radar operator and the aero-space industries were expanding in those times so surely there were employment opportunities. Plus the pay would have been much better than many of the jobs he did and he would have been better able to provide for his family. Is there any evidence that he tried to get work in this area?

Magda...LHO WAS employed when he returned...BY THE CIA.

Jack
I think his jobs were generally cover for his Intelligence activities, weren't they? And circumstantially, Eustis Reily's donations to INCA tie Oswald's boss at the Reily Coffee Company to the NO milieu of spooks, anti-Castro groups, and weird, bald, amateur cancer researchers. To give one example.
Jack White Wrote:Magda...LHO WAS employed when he returned...BY THE CIA.

Jack
Oh, certainly! I would also say he was employed by the same bunch when he left for the USSR.

Adrian Mack Wrote:I think his jobs were generally cover for his Intelligence activities, weren't they?
Yes, this is true. But I wonder why the created the legend of LHO and not give him a better cover (yes, I'm sure what ever he was doing was what 'they' wanted him to do but...) like air craft controller or similar or at least a good reason why he wasn't doing something like that. I know he expected to go to NASA like all the others did at Reily's Coffee and that may have been the beginning of something but that is the first time he even looked like doing something in his line of 'real' work.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Dallas

Leslie Welding Company. July 1962. Didn't like the work. Quit after three months.

Jaggers-Chiles-Stovall. October 1962. Terminated after six months.

New Orleans

Reily Coffee Company. April 1963. Fired after three months.

Dallas

Texas School Book Depository. October 16, 1963. Many thanks to Ruth Paine for the connections to get me the job.

Remember. It's not what you know. It's what they know that you don't know.

Why did Lee try to call John Hurt in Raleigh, North Carolina, and does it track back to the school for illusion which Tosh Plumlee attended there with Lee.

And why are Lee's tax and employment records still state secrets.

Unless of course he was in fact working for CIA and/or their agents and assets witting, unwitting; overt, covert.

What a dog and pony show. He was led to every station of the cross until the Texas Theater and the basement garage of the jail where he finished his final position of "Patsy".
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Why did Lee try to call John Hurt in Raleigh, North Carolina, and does it track back to the school for illusion which Tosh Plumlee attended there with Lee.

And why are Lee's tax and employment records still state secrets.
Well, yes, indeed. These are two things I am very interested in also. Why was that call never put through and who was the mystery man who say waiting for LHO to make that call? And if LHO is just some lone dumb schmuck that works pushing boxes around a warehouse why are his tax records secret?

And yet, they doth protest too much.
Magda Hassan Wrote:But I wonder why the created the legend of LHO and not give him a better cover (yes, I'm sure what ever he was doing was what 'they' wanted him to do but...) like air craft controller or similar or at least a good reason why he wasn't doing something like that. I know he expected to go to NASA like all the others did at Reily's Coffee and that may have been the beginning of something but that is the first time he even looked like doing something in his line of 'real' work.

Oswald was considered unreliable. He took jobs that made him appear like a Soviet dissident in the USSR or like a blackballed Communist in the USA. It fits in with the cover. Not sure what his expertise was from the radar station in Japan, it probably could've translated into flight controller back in the USA, but he did tell the Soviets he would give them classified information and that made him a liability for any company in the USA.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 252 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 293 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 324 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 345 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 366 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 454 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 544 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 478 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM