Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
douglas horne # 4 book AVAILABLE ZAPRUDER FILM ALTERED
Volume IV of Doug Horne's five volume Inside the ARRB is now available at Amazon.com.

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/

Chapter 14 of this Volume - The Zapruder Film Mystery, is sure to be one of the most significant and controversial chapters, and there are others.

After the ARRB held one of its few, if only public hearings, on the Zapurder film, which was carried on C-Span, two former CIA officers came forward and reported how they made enlargements from the original film of the assassination, and a former head of the CIA's photo department was intensely interviewed on the record by a researcher.

Together, these interviews indicate that two different films were used when making enlargements, the second version having been developed at a top secret Kodak processing plant at the Rochester, New York HQ called Hawk Eye Works.

While even this name was classified, and Doug Horne couldn't use it or say it because of his security oath, others have published the name and he can now refer to it.

Although there isn't much on the Hawk Eye Works available yet, it's clear that it was named after Kodak's Brownie Hawkeye camera, but was actually a Top Secret lab used - in 1963 - to develop the film from the first CORONA satellite photos, and Kodak later became one of the top three defense contractors involved in the supersecret NRO, who used Collins Radio as a cover when building their new headquarters in Virginia.

While Doug's chapter (#14) on the Z-film is nearly 200 pages long, it also includes examples of alteration that haven't been seen before - as revealed in new, single frame, Z-film enlargements provided by forum member Sydney Wilkenson, who works on Hollywood movies.

She also arranged for some Hollywood special effects professionals to review the Z-film and show how and where it was tampered with, and maybe figure out why.

Although it will take some time to wade through five volumes of intense analysis of the medical evidence and the cold war setting that framed the assassination, the first volume now available Volume IV - is a good one to start with, especially for its complete rundown on the Zapruder film.

Just when you think you've heard everything, you learn something new.

We'll be able to discuss these issues in more detail once people have the book(s) in their hands and reading it.

Bill Kelly (Still reading)

B..:beer:
This article by Alen J. Salerian MD is relevant to Doug Horne's forthcoming book:

Dr. Salerian in Medical Hypotheses:Volume 71, Issue 4, Pages 475-624 (October 2008)
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=P...80feabfa5a26f09

Alan Salerian believes that "President Kennedy’s throat wound was caused by a flechette-transported poison," which paralyzed the President and rendered him
"immobilized and speechless for several seconds before a frontal entry bullet shattered his skull."

http://www.historicalevidence.net/?p=60

Also:
"On November 22, the first exhibition of Dr. Alen Salerian’s paintings will happen in a private venue in honor and remembrance of President John F. Kennedy and his ideals. His assassination on the date in 1963, has been the backdrop and catalyst to this emotionally sweeping visual homage the painter calls JFK: Symbols on Canvas.

Created in less than a year 'These 80 works took over my life because as I read more about that period in our history, my hand was driven to explain the inexplicable loss all people felt when that great statesman and his hopes were extinguished.' Public exhibitions are being planned, but for a glimpse of the collection browse our gallery below:"

http://www.historicalevidence.net/?p=33
Something I've long been 'a waiting!....finally!...Does anyone know the details yet of ordering via MFF? This five volume set should put the Official Version Apologists on the run....where they belong! Confusedhakehands: Great news that there was further alteration and hanky-panky with the Z-film [as if more were needed!]. Everything was altered - the films, the photos [some], the 'evidence', some of the testimony, even the body of JFK and the autopsy photos/X-rays, but most of all what was altered was my Country....and our World!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter if i recall correctly the set at mf will be available in december..i could not wait i have ordered book # 4...finally is an understatement there are honey times and vinegar times and there has been so much vinegar for so many years..this now seems to be perhaps a taste of honey.coming around .very sweet honey...b...
Peter also i am wishing that someone with the money and contacts such as a tom hanks will produce a series..as he is now wasting his time etc on da bugs...stone i doubt as he has said in the past he would not have gotten into jfk had he known but people can change their minds we never know and wouldn't it be grand ...i am hoping above all else that horne's information wakes up many more people...no neeners thrown just wake up and finally admit to yourselves and see what happened to your government and country and president and take hold...b..
Great interview of Doug Horne by Dick Russell.

Lifton's account of two caskets ninety minutes apart is correct, but the alterations were done by Humes and Boswell in that period, and by morticians or other adepts after the autopsy for the final photographing of the intact rear head.

Vindication of the Parkland witnesses testifying to the devastating damage from a frontal shot.

Obviously a must-have book.
Bernice Moore Wrote:Peter if i recall correctly the set at mf will be available in december..i could not wait i have ordered book # 4...finally is an understatement there are honey times and vinegar times and there has been so much vinegar for so many years..this now seems to be perhaps a taste of honey.coming around .very sweet honey...b...

Bernice, I'd agree [for the research community and a few awake/aware Americans, and others], BUT, sadly, I'm rather skeptical that it will ever be picked-up by the controlled MSM, or part of the general public's awareness. In fact, I think the staged financial collapse to put everyone back into serfdom was contrived to distract from the [slight] awakening, worldwide and even in America the land of the somnolent. Now, even if aware, most will be too dis-empowered to do much other than try to keep themselves off the streets. Anyway, it is a most welcome event and I know I'll treasure the books, with the details of what we all knew generally.....and from the horse's mouth. :damnmate:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Bernice Moore Wrote:Peter if i recall correctly the set at mf will be available in december..i could not wait i have ordered book # 4...finally is an understatement there are honey times and vinegar times and there has been so much vinegar for so many years..this now seems to be perhaps a taste of honey.coming around .very sweet honey...b...

Bernice, I'd agree [for the research community and a few awake/aware Americans, and others], BUT, sadly, I'm rather skeptical that it will ever be picked-up by the controlled MSM, or part of the general public's awareness. In fact, I think the staged financial collapse to put everyone back into serfdom was contrived to distract from the [slight] awakening, worldwide and even in America the land of the somnolent. Now, even if aware, most will be too dis-empowered to do much other than try to keep themselves off the streets. Anyway, it is a most welcome event and I know I'll treasure the books, with the details of what we all knew generally.....and from the horse's mouth. :damnmate:
PETER I JUST PICKED THIS UP FROM BILL KELLY..A SHORT ARTICLE ON HORNES NEW WORK RELATING TO PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR MINDS AND AMITTING THEY HAVE BEEN IN ERROR...IN REPLY TO A QUESTION THAT TINK HAD ASKED..I THOUGHT IT QUITE RELEVANT AT THIS TIME..AND IMO WILL THE NEWS MEDIA AND SUCH PAY ATTENTION WILL THEY BE TOLD TO ACKNoWLEDGE NO.....WILL THEY BE INSTRUCTED TO IGNORE OR TAKE SOME JABS CERTAINLY,,,NOTHING MORE IS EXPECTED FROM THOSE CONTROLLED WITH THEIR HEADS BURIED IN THE SAND AND WEARING EAR PLUGS..and paid off to do so quite willingly not too many good souls amongst such any longer nor honest ones..WITH BILL'S PERMISSION and to clarify WHICH I DO HAVE AND HAVE HAD FOR SOME YEARS TO POST VERBATIM ANYTHING HE WRITES..as well as others ....THIS IS HIS LATEST...B..I THINK A GOODIE..BUT HOW MANY WILL HEED OR PAY ATTENTION WITHIN THE RESEARCH WORLD I HAVE MY DOUBTS.MANY WILL NOT AS IT IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT THINGS TO DO IN THE WORLD FOR SOME....OF COURSE BEING CREATURES OF HABIT.MANY WILL NOT...ever admit their error..TAKE CARE B..

This is a very good question Tink asks. WHY CAN'T WE ADMIT MISTAKES

my question now to tink is will he be able to admit his.mistake :egg:..BERNICE..

Two years ago, while researching the background of American revolutionary patriot John Barry, I came across a reference in a book on the history of the Episcopal Academy in Philadelphia, that one John Barry taught there for a few years while three young, aspiring US Naval officers were students.

These years just happened to coincide with a black hole in the documented life of Captain John Barry, who attended the church of the Academy founder, lived in the neighborhood of the school, and recruited the three students to be Navy midshipmen on the USS United States.

I was pretty much certain that Captain John Barry was the schoolmaster, thus certifying his status as "the Father of the US Navy."

But then I obtained a copy of the preface to school master John Barry's book The Philadelphia Spelling Book, the first book copyrighted in the United States, and I found a classified ad in the Philadelphia Gazzette by Barry asking for work as a tutor, which convinced me that there was another man named John Barry, who lived in the same neighborhood, was a member of the same Irish society and taught at the Academy.

I was wrong, and two years of my research was frustrated, but I had to admit I was wrong.

Now, in the course of JFK assassination research, those who have dedicated many years to working on a specific area of research - must also get frustrated, especially when some of their basic assumptions are proven wrong.

Like those who spend years trying to determine a motive for Oswald to kill the President when it turns out he didn't kill anybody, but was framed as the patsy, just like he claimed.

Then there are those who have maintained that the Zapruder film and other physical evidence in the assassination were not tampered with, and are accurate renditions of what happened, or constitute evidence of a crime that can be introduced into a court of law.

I too, counted myself among those who believed the Zapruder film was authentic and not tampered with, and those who saw anomalies were seeing things that everyone begins to see when staring at a pictures for too long a time.

I even came up with a theory that the more you looked at a picture the more anomalies you would see.

And I would like to apologize to Jack White for saying that, as I now believe that much of his work will be vindicated by Doug Horne's revelations.

Like the medical evidence, which I considered beyond my understanding, I relied on the judgement of Dr. Wecht, Dr. Aguliar and others who I know personally who have studied the subject.

And when it came to the photo evidence, I thought Tink Thompson, Bob Groden, John Judge and others were right, and the "alterationists" wrong, especially because I thought there is much better evidence of conspiracy than alteration of photos, and there is.

Now however, after reading "The Zapruder Film Mystery" chapter in Volume IV of Doug Horne's IARRB, I now realize that I was wrong.

Even Doug in his book says it was a hard decision for him to make, but as with the recognition that they used two different brains in writing the autopsy report(s), its now clear that they also controlled the Zapruder film from early on, and that even though copies were made, they were all controlled, and the chain of evidence was broken.

This is proven by the reports of three CIA officers who made enlargements of different versions of the original film at different times at the NPIC in DC, clearly describing different films, both said to be originals.

In retrospect, if they have the kill the President, frame the patsy and control the autopsy, they certainly had the ability to control and alter other evidence as well, including the Z-film.

Now without further debate over whether Mooreman was in the street or if leaves are real, I'd like Tink and others to read the relevant chapter in Vol. IV. IARRB and let us know if the loss of the true provenance of the Z-film has an effect on the value of the evidence?

Without regard to what's on the film, can it now be accepted that the Z-film we now have at the Archives, and pay copyright for use to the Sixth Floor Museum, is not the unedited, unaltered movie that Zapruder filmed?

I understand that it will take awhile for the details of this book to circulate, and for people to buy and read, but I think its important that we all do read it and consider the implications.

Bill Kelly

--------------------
Bernice Moore Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:

PETER I JUST PICKED THIS UP FROM BILL KELLY..A SHORT ARTICLE ON HORNES NEW WORK RELATING TO PEOPLE CHANGING THEIR MINDS AND AMITTING THEY HAVE BEEN IN ERROR...IN REPLY TO A QUESTION THAT TINK HAD ASKED..I THOUGHT IT QUITE RELEVANT AT THIS TIME..AND IMO WILL THE NEWS MEDIA AND SUCH PAY ATTENTION WILL THEY BE TOLD TO ACKNoWLEDGE NO.....WILL THEY BE INSTRUCTED TO IGNORE OR TAKE SOME JABS CERTAINLY,,,NOTHING MORE IS EXPECTED FROM THOSE CONTROLLED WITH THEIR HEADS BURIED IN THE SAND AND WEARING EAR PLUGS..and paid off to do so quite willingly not too many good souls amongst such any lonher nor honest ones..WITH BILL'S PERMISSION and to clarify WHICH I DO HAVE AND HAVE HAD FOR SOME YEARS TO POST VERBATIM ANYTHING HE WRITES...THIS IS HIS LATEST...B..I THINK A GOODIE..BUT HOW MANY WILL HEED OR PAY ATTENTION WITHIN THE RESEARCH WORLD I HAVE MY DOUBTS.MANY WILL NOT AS IT IS ONE OF THE MOST DIFFICULT THINGS TO DO IN THE WORLD FOR SOME....OF COURSE BEING CREATURES OF HABIT.MANY WILL NOT.....TAKE CARE B..

This is a very good question Tink asks. WHY CAN'T WE ADMIT MISTAKES

my question now to tink is will he be able to admit his.mistake :egg:..BERNICE..

Two years ago, while researching the background of American revolutionary patriot John Barry, I came across a reference in a book on the history of the Episcopal Academy in Philadelphia, that one John Barry taught there for a few years while three young, aspiring US Naval officers were students.

These years just happened to coincide with a black hole in the documented life of Captain John Barry, who attended the church of the Academy founder, lived in the neighborhood of the school, and recruited the three students to be Navy midshipmen on the USS United States.

I was pretty much certain that Captain John Barry was the schoolmaster, thus certifying his status as "the Father of the US Navy."

But then I obtained a copy of the preface to school master John Barry's book The Philadelphia Spelling Book, the first book copyrighted in the United States, and I found a classified ad in the Philadelphia Gazzette by Barry asking for work as a tutor, which convinced me that there was another man named John Barry, who lived in the same neighborhood, was a member of the same Irish society and taught at the Academy.

I was wrong, and two years of my research was frustrated, but I had to admit I was wrong.

Now, in the course of JFK assassination research, those who have dedicated many years to working on a specific area of research - must also get frustrated, especially when some of their basic assumptions are proven wrong.

Like those who spend years trying to determine a motive for Oswald to kill the President when it turns out he didn't kill anybody, but was framed as the patsy, just like he claimed.

Then there are those who have maintained that the Zapruder film and other physical evidence in the assassination were not tampered with, and are accurate renditions of what happened, or constitute evidence of a crime that can be introduced into a court of law.

I too, counted myself among those who believed the Zapruder film was authentic and not tampered with, and those who saw anomalies were seeing things that everyone begins to see when staring at a pictures for too long a time.

I even came up with a theory that the more you looked at a picture the more anomalies you would see.

And I would like to apologize to Jack White for saying that, as I now believe that much of his work will be vindicated by Doug Horne's revelations.

Like the medical evidence, which I considered beyond my understanding, I relied on the judgement of Dr. Wecht, Dr. Aguliar and others who I know personally who have studied the subject.

And when it came to the photo evidence, I thought Tink Thompson, Bob Groden, John Judge and others were right, and the "alterationists" wrong, especially because I thought there is much better evidence of conspiracy than alteration of photos, and there is.

Now however, after reading "The Zapruder Film Mystery" chapter in Volume IV of Doug Horne's IARRB, I now realize that I was wrong.

Even Doug in his book says it was a hard decision for him to make, but as with the recognition that they used two different brains in writing the autopsy report(s), its now clear that they also controlled the Zapruder film from early on, and that even though copies were made, they were all controlled, and the chain of evidence was broken.

This is proven by the reports of three CIA officers who made enlargements of different versions of the original film at different times at the NPIC in DC, clearly describing different films, both said to be originals.

In retrospect, if they have the kill the President, frame the patsy and control the autopsy, they certainly had the ability to control and alter other evidence as well, including the Z-film.

Now without further debate over whether Mooreman was in the street or if leaves are real, I'd like Tink and others to read the relevant chapter in Vol. IV. IARRB and let us know if the loss of the true provenance of the Z-film has an effect on the value of the evidence?

Without regard to what's on the film, can it now be accepted that the Z-film we now have at the Archives, and pay copyright for use to the Sixth Floor Museum, is not the unedited, unaltered movie that Zapruder filmed?

I understand that it will take awhile for the details of this book to circulate, and for people to buy and read, but I think its important that we all do read it and consider the implications.

Bill Kelly

--------------------
A true gentleman. I can see I am going to have to get a copy of this book. I have been somewhat agnostic on the authenticity of the Zapruder film but this has definitely piqued my interest to find out more.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Yes bill is a gentleman i am pleased to read your interest has been piqued and you intend to read the information within the book and by doing so will further your understanding of such studies....have you btw ever read david lifton's'' pig on a leash\'' in dr.fetzers book..it is the complete up till then story of the zappy film it is a fascinating story like a book all it's own within anther i think it is midp but if not and you check make sure you get the correct book as i know you or anyone would...there is much similar in lifton's pig that i am finding within kelly;s post re the film...i believe lifton again was ahead of the many...as he was with b.e ..we shall see when it comes and can compare.for now thanks magda best b..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 346 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,565 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 322 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 820 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,137 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,487 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,300 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,076 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,803 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,962 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman