Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Groden arrested in Dallas 6/18
A local friend of mine happened to be in Dallas last Friday and saw Robert being arrested for now the 81st time. Bob is an old friend of mine and I know how much he has personally sacrificed for this case and what a hero he is.
Totally disgusting...For those on facebook it is all over my page, Robert's page, Richard Bartholomew's and many many others.
I hope he sues the city of Dallas -or the police- for this harrassment and false imprisonment.
If I lived in Dallas I'd represent him pro bona. But if he does file some sort of action it wil be re-set many times as further harrassment.
Wonder if GM has anything to do with this...

Dawn
Mr. Groden talks at length about his arrest with Len Osanic on Black Op radio.

http://www.blackopradio.com/archives2010.html
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
Dawn...I totally agree. Robert is being unfairly harassed. It
is likely instigated by the 6FM.

It is extremely bogus. They arrest him for selling merchandise
on public property without a license. When he applies for a
license, he is told there is no such thing. This is clearly a
"catch-22" harassment, and should be litigated.

Jack
Here is an interview with Robert from last weeks BlackOpRadio. For those of you who have not yet discovered this downloadable show, wow its amazing. We should really be spreading word about it.

http://www.blackopradio.com/black479c.ram

Also note that on this same date was Jim Hougan talking Jonestown! On July 1 he will be back talking Secret Agenda.
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:Here is an interview with Robert from last weeks BlackOpRadio. For those of you who have not yet discovered this downloadable show, wow its amazing. We should really be spreading word about it.

Also note that on this same date was Jim Hougan talking Jonestown! On July 1 he will be back talking Secret Agenda.

Hope not to divert the thread, but very interesting stuff on Johnstown by Hougan there!....pinning down for sure that Jim Jones' handler was CIA man Dan Mitrionne and that Jones was likely working for several entities to infiltrate and disrupt black and progressive groups the USG found 'problematic' at the time.....now back to your regularly scheduled program.... :ciao:

Do listen to Groden too....it is a horrible story of 81 arrests, seemingly triggered by the tricksters in the 6th Floor of the building that played no real role in the assassination of JFK and less of LHO that day of import.....but is part of the mythology being shoved down the societies throat. Please, some lawyer or legal entity, step forward and help Robert and defend what little shreds are left of our Constitutional and Legal rights....if any remain post 9-11, post-COG....:vroam:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Please, some lawyer or legal entity, step forward and help Robert and defend what little shreds are left of our Constitutional and Legal rights....if any remain post 9-11, post-COG....:vroam:
I believe that Mark Lane is busy on another case so I guess he wont be available.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Please, some lawyer or legal entity, step forward and help Robert and defend what little shreds are left of our Constitutional and Legal rights....if any remain post 9-11, post-COG....:vroam:
I believe that Mark Lane is busy on another case so I guess he wont be available.
Wouldn't that be interesting? Lane representing both sides of the case.
Even if he is not licenced in TX. there is a provision called pro hac vice
that would allow him to represent Groden IF he were so inclined, and not too busy with the Poz's case Smile
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Nathaniel Heidenheimer Wrote:Here is an interview with Robert from last weeks BlackOpRadio. For those of you who have not yet discovered this downloadable show, wow its amazing. We should really be spreading word about it.

Hope not to divert the thread, but very interesting stuff on Johnstown by Hougan there!....pinning down for sure that Jim Jones' handler was CIA man Dan Mitrionne and that Jones was likely working for several entities to infiltrate and disrupt black and progressive groups the USG found 'problematic' at the time.....now back to your regularly scheduled program.... :ciao:

Do listen to Groden too....it is a horrible story of 81 arrests, seemingly triggered by the tricksters in the 6th Floor of the building that played no real role in the assassination of JFK and less of LHO that day of import.....but is part of the mythology being shoved down the societies throat. Please, some lawyer or legal entity, step forward and help Robert and defend what little shreds are left of our Constitutional and Legal rights....if any remain post 9-11, post-COG....:vroam:

The important discussion of Jonestown, Jim Hougan, Jim Jones, Mitrione, Lane et al can perhaps continue in the dedicated thread below:

http://www.deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/...php?t=2195
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Larry use the DPD to harrass critics of the Central Committee?

Shocked. Shocked.
From B. Thanks, taken from "the other forum"

He has been arrested over 8O times now, Robert Groden was a recent guest with Len Osanic on Black http://www.blackopra...chives2010.html

a lengthy interview..

•Arrest in Dealey plaza... again!
•With the Superbowl coming to Dallas, the Sixth Floor wants to be the only game in town
•Groden and others are now being harassed
•Groden is a vetran of this harassment having beaten 80 arrests issued by the Dallas police
•It is not illegal for anyone to do what Groden does in Dealy Plaza.
•No permits are required so even though he's tried, you cannot buy a permit...They don't exist
•Robert suspects Gary Mack and the Sixth Floor are responsible for the harassment
•Robert's new book has not been published yet and this harassment is one of the ways they try to prevent it's publishing
•This is not just an harassment issue, it's also a free speech issue
•The mainstream media is broadcasting only the City of Dallas view
•Groden was offered over $200,000 a year to change his point of view and curate the Sixth Floor Museum
•He turned them down and Gary Mack, a former conspiracy researcher took the job
•There, of course, are people causing trouble in Dealy Plaza and the police know who they are
•They still lump the JFK people in with the criminals
•The police have admitted the Sixth Floor is calling in the harassment and supported by the city
•The Sixth Floor is not a museum
•Robert only sells facts in the case. His personal opinions are not sold in Dealy Plaza
•The Sixth Floor sees possible massive profits from the Super Bowl...
•...for this reason, the Sixth Floor is trying to become the only game in town
•Groden was responsible for getting the case reopened after the Warren Commission farce
•If ANYONE should be in Dealy Plaza it should be Robert Groden
•Robert asks if any lawyer in the Dallas area with First Amendment experience could...
•...help with the legal fight and advisement email Robert Groden

3rd one down..•

"Offered over two hundred thousand a year". Bob is even more of a hero in my book. I wish I lived in Dallas. Or know a good atty there.

We all need to help. In what ever way we can.
Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 247 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bob Dylan chimes in on Hit In Dallas Peter Lemkin 0 1,998 13-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,246 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! Peter Lemkin 16 19,835 11-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  John D. Norman, from whom Jack Ruby rented a Dallas apartment George Klees 1 34,806 24-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,995 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  David Mantik vs Robert Wagner Round 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 10,192 07-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,786 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  MEMO FOR RECORD from New release - PROJECT LONGSTRIDE and Robert Webster David Josephs 4 6,319 12-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Robert Parry has died Anthony Thorne 10 7,014 05-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride