Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightscribe type technology used on Zapruder film?
Hi all,

I just wanted to put something out as food for thought to JFK visuals researchers trying to answer Rollie Zavada's challenge to Doug Horne and all others studying the Zapruder film and finding indication of image composits and other alterations.

I've been privately studying the 2 enlarged versions of the Zapruder films provided on "Image Of An Assassination" for about 6 years now. I started this study after Nellie Connally appeared on Larry King Live in 2004 and told the TV audience that her husband's cuff link had been shot off his wrist during the attack on Elm Street and was never recovered.

I initially was searching for this cuff link flying inside or outside the JFK parade car when I started noticing weird things in the individual Zapruder frames.

I believe what I am seeing on the individual enlarged film frames from "Image Of An Assassination" that I study on my PC is similiar to "Lightscribe" technology (where a label is burned onto a CD or DVD disc in your home PC but nothing actually touches the disc except a laser beam that does the inscribing).

Right now this is my belief on the technology used on the Zapruder film and no cutting, splicing, animation, traveling mattes were employed but rather optical images were burned directly onto the small Zapruder frames creating a multitude of composits not detectable until the film frames have been magnified.

This would be my answer to Rollie Zavada at the moment.

I'll be discussing this more at length in private with Jack White. He may desire to post some illustrations. I have the highest respect for Jack.

I personally think it's wrong for a man as gifted and knowledgeable about his craft as Rollie Zavada to toss his hands up in the air and say z-film alteration is impossible and challenge someone show him how it was done. I would respect him more if you simply stated he didn't know, then he and I would have something in common! (I am also disappointed in Zavada's latest report in that he did not ask the technicians who processed and ran the Z-film for the very 1st time what they saw-did they see the limo turn off Houston Street onto Elm? Did they see a violent forward movement of JFK? Did they see gore blasted to the rear?) If Mr. Zavada did ask those questions, he left their answers out of his report.

I think Mr. Zavada should work with all those who find fault with the Zapruder film images (including Doug Horne and me) with a goal towards closure to the conflict. Feet dragging impedes the quest for the truth, IMO.

To the best of my knowlege, "Inside The AARB" is the 1st time in history that the validity of a national treasure has been questioned by a former government official. It will be interesting to see if Congress goes back into the case to settle the issue or if it's up to the private sector.

I don't expect the media to back Doug Horne up at all, in fact I can feel them assembling the "Inside The Target Car" disinformation clowns together now for an initial assault on Doug.

Doug, I'm behind you 200 percent and I hope my efforts help you.

Sincerely,

Frank Nelson
Frank Nelson Wrote:Hi all,

I just wanted to put something out as food for thought to JFK visuals researchers trying to answer Rollie Zavada's challenge to Doug Horne and all others studying the Zapruder film and finding indication of image composits and other alterations.

I've been privately studying the 2 enlarged versions of the Zapruder films provided on "Image Of An Assassination" for about 6 years now. I started this study after Nellie Connally appeared on Larry King Live in 2004 and told the TV audience that her husband's cuff link had been shot off his wrist during the attack on Elm Street and was never recovered.

I initially was searching for this cuff link flying inside or outside the JFK parade car when I started noticing weird things in the individual Zapruder frames.

I believe what I am seeing on the individual enlarged film frames from "Image Of An Assassination" that I study on my PC is similiar to "Lightscribe" technology (where a label is burned onto a CD or DVD disc in your home PC but nothing actually touches the disc except a laser beam that does the inscribing).

Right now this is my belief on the technology used on the Zapruder film and no cutting, splicing, animation, traveling mattes were employed but rather optical images were burned directly onto the small Zapruder frames creating a multitude of composits not detectable until the film frames have been magnified.

This would be my answer to Rollie Zavada at the moment.

I'll be discussing this more at length in private with Jack White. He may desire to post some illustrations. I have the highest respect for Jack.

I personally think it's wrong for a man as gifted and knowledgeable about his craft as Rollie Zavada to toss his hands up in the air and say z-film alteration is impossible and challenge someone show him how it was done. I would respect him more if you simply stated he didn't know, then he and I would have something in common! (I am also disappointed in Zavada's latest report in that he did not ask the technicians who processed and ran the Z-film for the very 1st time what they saw-did they see the limo turn off Houston Street onto Elm? Did they see a violent forward movement of JFK? Did they see gore blasted to the rear?) If Mr. Zavada did ask those questions, he left their answers out of his report.

I think Mr. Zavada should work with all those who find fault with the Zapruder film images (including Doug Horne and me) with a goal towards closure to the conflict. Feet dragging impedes the quest for the truth, IMO.

To the best of my knowlege, "Inside The AARB" is the 1st time in history that the validity of a national treasure has been questioned by a former government official. It will be interesting to see if Congress goes back into the case to settle the issue or if it's up to the private sector.

I don't expect the media to back Doug Horne up at all, in fact I can feel them assembling the "Inside The Target Car" disinformation clowns together now for an initial assault on Doug.

Doug, I'm behind you 200 percent and I hope my efforts help you.

Sincerely,

Frank Nelson

I support Frank thinking outside the box and speculating
that SOME UNKNOWN SECRET GOVT TECHNOLOGY might
have been used on the zfilm. I think such was the case in
2001...so why not in 1963?

Jack
My only reservation is that laser technology was invented in 1958-1960 and in 1963 was far too primitive to do what we expect them to do now. I do believe the film was altered, but I'd think it was by the usual [if highly technical] optical means available at the time and some slight of hand in the handling/labeling/movement/provenance of various 'versions', rather than laser or related technology - but it is always good to push the horizon and see what might be over it.

To our advantage, none of the dirty little boys with their dirty little tricks re: Dallas could have imagined the personal investigatory power we now have in our homes with our computers.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I have no idea of laser-based technology was used to alter the Z-film.

I do know, however, that secret technologies in use by "government" agencies are decades ahead of what is available to the public.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 1,567 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Manipulation of TOWNER film David Josephs 0 2,076 26-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Nov. 22 radio interviews with me and Alexandra Zapruder Joseph McBride 21 18,888 11-05-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,724 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jeff Carter: Part 2 of his Review of Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 0 2,388 23-03-2017, 05:45 PM
  Jeff Carter Reviews "26 Seconds" by Alexandra Zapruder Jim DiEugenio 2 3,030 19-02-2017, 10:17 PM
  Write Amazon reviews of new Zapruder Book. NOW! It is selling Nathaniel Heidenheimer 3 3,569 25-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  New JFK Film Peter Lemkin 4 5,553 12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Zapruder grandson named poetry editor of NY Times Joseph McBride 0 2,269 13-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 13,120 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson