Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Honor Jim Garrison - the "Profile in Courage" Award
I intend to nominate Jim Garrison for a "Profile in Courage" award.

Who will join me in co-signing the nomination papers?
Charles Drago Wrote:I intend to nominate Jim Garrison for a "Profile in Courage" award.

In a heartbeat CD! Just show me what and where to sign!
Charles Drago Wrote:I intend to nominate Jim Garrison for a "Profile in Courage" award.

I'll sign, and be honored to do so.
Okay.

Here's how I propose we move forward:

I'll write the nomination and PM it to those who answer in the affirmative. In the meantime, let's think about, for lack of a better term, "back story" aspects of this move.

And let's exchange ideas via PM.

Deadline for responses -- mine, arbitrary, so be it -- is Sunday, 30 November, midnight GMT.

On December 1 I'll contact all who have responded.
Hi,

I was viewing Jim's available Audio and Video interviews online just 3 days ago and have for many years believed that in time, history will view him as not only a great American Hero, but a Global Hero of justice.

Please count me in.

Thanks - Steve
He's always been a hero of mine and he is the only prosecutor to have ever attempted to do anything on the case! He worked on the case until his death - never stopping - something few know. He was driven by a need to know the truth and to see some justice in the matter. Count me in Charles.
I've sent private messages via this forum to Messrs. Kelin and McDonagh.

Gentlemen, please read and get back to me via the method I've indicated.

Dawn and Peter, we're already in touch.

More to all as developments warrant.

CD
May I suggest we try to find a Kennedy clan member [RFK Jr.?] who'd sign on or a former and respected former staff members, aides, etc. Next, current or former congresspersons. Anyone who might catch / force the attention of the media - who have no real nose for truth, what is right, what is historic, etc....only usually what sells and what stays within the limits of 'reasonable' discourse [their master's imposed limits].

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accomplishing Jim Garrison’s Investigation on the Trail of the Assassins of JFK Paper Magda Hassan 1 1,661 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  The FBI, JFK and Jim Garrison Jim DiEugenio 3 3,112 26-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Jim Garrison: Some Unauthorized Comments on the State of the Union Jim DiEugenio 2 2,900 13-08-2019, 06:39 PM
  Jim Garrison vs NPR (The Beat Goes on Part 3) Jim DiEugenio 2 2,962 10-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Released Garrison Files Lauren Johnson 3 4,137 09-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Jim Garrison vs Fred Litwin: The Beat Goes on Part 2 Jim DiEugenio 1 4,853 24-11-2018, 05:45 PM
  The Mellon Foundation attacks Jim Garrison Anthony Thorne 4 13,955 14-09-2018, 02:11 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Bill Turner on Garrison KPFA Jim DiEugenio 2 7,500 10-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Turner on Garrison Files on JFK Peter Lemkin 0 6,279 30-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 43,161 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully