Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Ventura's JFK Conspiracy Program
All,

Here is the note I sent to Jesse via his son, Tyrel, who produces his show. I did not mention that he takes for granted that the Zapruder is authentic. If any of you were unable to watch last night, it will undoubtedly be repeated a number of times on TruTV.

Jim

Jim Fetzer wrote:

Tyrel,

You can tell Jesse this was the best television program ever produced about JFK. In one hour, more people learned more about JFK than ever before. My admiration for having fingered Nixon, Ford, Bush, and LBJ knows no bounds. I noticed three factual errors, two of which were insignificant in relation to the program and the other actually advanced it. Oswald did not shoot J.D. Tippit, where the best discussion may be found in THE SEARCH FOR LEE HARVEY OSWALD by Robert Groden. The second is that Marina did not take the backyard photographs: no one did! They were faked. For proof, see an article by Jim Marrs and me, "The Dartmouth JFK-Photo Fiasco". The third is that the old tramp was not E. Howard by Chauncey Holt. The ears, the eyebrows, and the mouth are wrong for Hunt. I organized a symposium in Dallas a few years back featuring his daughter, Karyn, his wife, Mary, and photos from the family album, which Karyn superimposed on the tramp. It was Chauncey. But your identification of him as E. Howard worked beautifully for making the transition to the confession. I have no complaints. It was brilliant!

Warm regards,

Jim
I think Jack won't mind my posting his response to my note:

Quoting Jack White:

I was watching football and basketball, so missed the show.

But I understand they are available almost immediately on YouTube.
Will someone post the link when it is available?

On the tramp, Jim...here is my position:

Hunt.....95%
Holt......01%

I applaud Jesse if he picked Hunt. It is possible that it was neither,
but unlikely. Might I cite his children who thought it was Hunt?

It is very pleasing that Jesse's show exceeded expectations!

Thanks.

Jack

Jim Fetzer replied:

Jack,

My son-in-law, Scott, noticed differences in the ears and eyebrows. My
daughter, Sarah, agreed about the ears and threw in the mouth. My wife,
Jan, agreed with them. I didn't say a word, but I think they are right!

Warm regards, my dear friend!

Jim
JFK Deathbed Confession: The Famous Bush Photo, FBI Document Bush Was on His Way to Dallas | DBKP -
deathby1000papercuts.com

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2010/11/...to-dallas/

This is a remarkably informed discussion about the assassination by LBG1. Those Jesse implicates in the crime–including LBJ, Nixon, Ford, G.H.W. Bush, and Specter–all had roles in removing JFK from office or in covering it up. Among the most important books that substantiate his allegations are Noel Twyman, BLOODY TREASON, my MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA, James Douglass, JFK AND THE UNSPEAKABLE, Phillip Nelson, LBJ: THE MASTERMIND OF JFK’S ASSASSINATION, and Russ Baker, FAMILY OF SECRETS. Add to that Judyth Vary Baker, ME & LEE, and you will be current with what is known about his death. I interviewed Jim Marrs today and will interview Russ Baker on Monday on “The Real Deal”, M/W/F from 5-7 PM/CT, on revereradio.net. In the meanwhile, visit the on-line journal I co-edit with John P. Costella, Ph.D., at http://assassinationresearch.com and go to v5/n1 for my review of Vincent Bugliosi’s RECLAIMING HISTORY, where I explain how E. Howard Hunt’s confession fits in with the rest of what we know about JFK. I compliment LBG1 for his intelligence.
I shall not mince words.

The LBJ "mastermind" characterization ranks as the most simple-minded, dangerous-to-the-truth hypothesis in the history of Kennedy assassination investigations.

It is tantamount to proclaiming that a welder designed the Petronas Towers.

Charles
Nor shall I. While it is magnanimous of you to descend from Mt. Sinai to
share your wisdom with the multitude, you could not be more mistaken.
I had over 100 conversations with Madeleine Duncan Brown. What she
had to say was substantiated by Billy Sol Estes. There is a great deal of
corroborating evidence, some of which was presented in "The Guilty Men"
by Nigel Turner. I have explained where E. Howard Hunt's "confession"
fits in with the rest of what we know about the assassination in a review
of Bugliosi, http://assassinationresearch.com/v5n1/v5n1fetzer.pdf Why
don't you also read LBJ: MASTERMIND OF JFK'S ASSASSINATION before
pontificating? If you think nebulous statements about the Rockefellers or
the military/industrial complex are going to resonate with the American
people, you are wrong. LBJ was the pivotal player who made it happen.

Charles Drago Wrote:I shall not mince words.

The LBJ "mastermind" characterization ranks as the most simple-minded, dangerous-to-the-truth hypothesis in the history of Kennedy assassination investigations.

It is tantamount to proclaiming that a welder designed the Petronas Towers.

Charles
Define "mastermind," Jim.

Then apply the term to LBJ in the Kennedy assassination context.

And please hurry; it's getting cold up here.
Here are two reviews from amazon.com that offer a clue or two:

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

32 of 33 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars
Lyndon Johnson and the CIA murdered John Kennedy

October 7, 2010
By Robert P. Morrow (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: LBJ: The Mastermind of JFK's Assassination (Paperback)

This book is a MUST READ book for students of the JFK assassination. I have over 200+ books related to the JFK Assassination and LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination is the #1 book that I recommend to folks to read. As Mr. Fetzer says, read it then read JFK and the Unspeakable: Why he Died and Why it Matters by James Douglass, which covers the CIA angle of the JFK assassination.

It is time for Americans, historians, journalists, and opinion makers to start speaking HONESTLY about Lyndon Johnson and his role in the JFK assassination. Lyndon Johnson was a psychopathic serial killer, who had a personal hit man named Malcolm Wallace. LBJ was literally murdering people over the years to keep a lid on his gargantuan corruption. One good example, would the murder of an Agricultural Dept. bureaucrat Henry Marshall, of Bryan, TX in June, 1961. This murdered was plotted by Vice President Lyndon Johnson, his top aide Cliff Carter, Billie Sol Estes and Malcolm Wallace who probably carried it out. Lyndon Johnson had already murdered perhaps 15-20 people by the time LBJ made a dirty deal with the CIA and he got the blood of JFK on his knife.

The murder of John Kennedy was an elite domestic conspiracy very probably involving Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, Texas oil men such as HL Hunt, Clint Murchison, Sr., high ranking elements of the US military, and high level elitists of the Eastern Establishment, perhaps in including Allen Dulles, Nelson Rockefeller, perhaps even David Rockefeller. Gen. Edward Lansdale, the CIA's expert on coups, assassinations and propaganda was photographed ON SITE at Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/63 [later identified by both Col. Fletcher Prouty and Gen. Victor Krulak]. The author does not mention the role of George Herbert Walker Bush, but he may very well have been involved, too- especially with his close ties to CIA and the Kennedy-hating anti-Castro Cubans. In a nutshell, with prodding from the shadow government and rich Texas oil men, and the Rockefeller intelligence nexus on the East Coast, the CIA murdered John Kennedy.

But the most critical element was the foreknowledge, approval and participation of the traitorous Vice President Lyndon Johnson. LBJ and his close friend (and neighbor of 19 years) J. Edgar Hoover of the FBI were in charge of the cover up. Many folks do not know how close Lyndon Johnson and Hoover were, that they were neighbors for 19 years in Wash, DC and that Texas oil men had J. Edgar Hoover in their pocket. Please check out the following passages:

From Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, 3rd edition 1998 p. 638-639]:

"The Role of deep-cover CIA officer, Trenton Parker, has been described in earlier pages, and his function in the CIA's counter-intelligence unit, Pegasus. Parker had stated to me earlier that a CIA faction was responsible for the murder of JFK ... During an August 21, 1993, conversation, in response to my questions, Parker said that his Pegasus group had tape recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy. I asked him, "What group were these tapes identifying?" Parker replied: "Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, JOHNSON of Texas, GEORGE BUSH, and J. Edgar Hoover." I asked, "What was the nature of the conversation on these tapes?"

I don't have the tapes now, because all the tape recordings were turned over to [Congressman] Larry McDonald. But I listened to the tape recordings and there were conversations between Rockefeller, [J. Edgar] Hoover, where [Nelson] Rockefeller asks, "Are we going to have any problems?" And he said, "No, we aren't going to have any problems. I checked with Dulles. If they do their job we'll do our job." There are a whole bunch of tapes, because Hoover didn't realize that his phone has been tapped. Defrauding America, Rodney Stich, p. 638-639].

Madeleine Duncan Brown was the most beloved mistress of Lyndon Johnson for 21 years from 1948 until 1969. Madeleine is one of the truth tellers and keys to understanding the ugly reality of the JFK assassination. She had a son Steven Mark with Lyndon in 1950. Madeleine lived from 1925 to 2002 and was madly in love with Lyndon Johnson when she wrote the book Texas in the Morning 24 years after the death of LBJ. She makes some BLOCKBUSTER revelations in this book, such as:

In the night of 12/31/63 or morning of January 1, 1964, just 6 weeks after the JFK assassination, Madeleine asked Lyndon Johnson:

"Lyndon, you know that a lot of people believe you had something to do with President Kennedy's assassination."
He shot up out of bed and began pacing and waving his arms screaming like a madman. I was scared!
"That's bull___, Madeleine Brown!" he yelled. "Don't tell me you believe that ____!"
"Of course not." I answered meekly, trying to cool his temper.
"It was Texas oil and those %$%& renegade intelligence bastards in Washington." [said Lyndon Johnson, the new president; Texas in the Morning, p. 189] [LBJ told this to Madeleine on 1/1/64 in the locally famous Driskill Hotel, Austin, TX in room #254. They spent New Year's Eve `64 together here (12/31/63). Room #254 was the room that LBJ used to have rendevous' with his girlfriends - today it is known as the LBJ Room, and rents for $600-1,000/night as a Presidential suite at the Driskill; located on the Mezzanine Level.]

What Lyndon Johnson did not tell Madeleine was that Texas Oil (read H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison, Sr) and the CIA (especially the Gen Ed Lansdale, Operation 40/Operation Mongoose crowd) were murdering John Kennedy with the full knowledge, approval and participation of VP Lyndon Johnson.

Author Phillip Nelson does a fabulous job of detailing the evil and corruption that was the psychopath Lyndon Johnson. Lyndon Johnson was at the CENTER of the JFK assassination and he had plenty of help. I give this book 10 out of 10 stars and it is a MUST READ.

Robert Morrow, Austin, TX - Google me on the internet or find me at Education Forum, or Facebook. Contact me and I will send you my "LBJ and CIA killed JFK" file, which dovetails with this fabulous book!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Report abuse | Permalink
Comment Comments (6)

26 of 27 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars
Brilliant and pivotal, bringing coherence to our understanding, October 5, 2010
By James H. Fetzer (Oregon, WI USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: LBJ: The Mastermind of JFKs Assassination (Kindle Edition)

From first chapter to last, this is a beautifully written, intellectually captivating, and ultimately persuasive account of the role of LBJ in the assassination of JFK. I had more than 100 conversations with Madeleine Duncan Brown, one of his many mistresses but the only one who bore him a son. She, too, became convinced that Lyndon was profoundly involved in the death of his predecessor. On New Year's Eve, six weeks after the assassination, they had a rendezvous at the Driskill Hotel in Austin, where she confronted him with rumors, rampant in Dallas at the time, that he had been involved, since no one stood more to gain. He blew up at her and told her that the CIA and the oil boys had decided that JFK had to be taken out. She wrote about it in her book, TEXAS IN THE MORNING. Her account has been reinforced by Billy Sol Estes, the Texas wheeler-dealer who made mountains of money for Lyndon, Connally, and their buddies, who explains in his book, A TEXAS LEGEND, how he became convinced that Cliff Carter, LBJ's chief administrative assistant, and Malcolm "Mac" Wallace, his personal assassin (by whom Lyndon had a dozen or more persons terminated, including one of his sisters), had been personally involved. E. Howard Hunt, in his "Last Confessions" in ROLLING STONE, explained to his son, St. John, that LBJ, Cord Meyer, William Harvey, David Sanchez Morales, and others in the CIA had been involved in the assassination. For an overview, enter "John F. Kennedy: History, Memory, Legacy", and download Chapter 30. Or visit [...], "Reclaiming History: A Closed Mind Perpetrating a Fraud on the Public", and you will understand the context within which it took place. For a short course, try "Reasoning about Assassinantions" via google. I also recommend James Douglass, JFK AND THE UNSPEAKABLE. Both make profound contributions to the case.
I thought the show was really great last night. I agree with Jim's errors. Note that Ventura is not saying the backyard pics are real he said that Marina told him she took them. Now why after all these years she would say such an abusrd thing is anyone's guess.

I hope people will cease arguing about who did it as we will never know exactly "who". The why is what is relevent and what resulted as a consequence. Arguements over the Z film, the id of the tramps, and other side issues is all minor , imho. The big issue is that our goverment and media lied and continues to do so.

Part of the show is up on facebook, only 14 minutes. I hope they get the entire show up soon.

COPA is also being shown online for anyone interested.

Dawn
What would be most helpful to me as I read the "mastermind" book are your responses to my previous questions, Jim.

And to these:

What is your model for the JFK conspiracy?

Are you familiar with the Evica/Drago three-tiered (Sponsor/Facilitator/Mechanic) model?

Was LBJ at the very top of the Sponsorship level of the JFK conspiracy?

Did LBJ have the ultimate authority to order the hit on JFK?

Did LBJ have the ultimate authority to take this world-historic action even if the financial, industrial, and military interests who were above Cold War differences objected?

Was LBJ the "mastermind" of the anti-FDR plot broken up by Smedley Butler?

Did LBJ rule the world?

By the way, I define "Sponsor" as, in this case, a master to whom presidents and other grand puppets answer.
To some extent it seems an argument over semantics [such as 'mastermind], but to a large extent it is as Charles puts it: LBJ was, IMO definitely in the plot by the day OF [and likely in the plot some weeks before - or in the 'know]....and was visible leader, mover and shaker of the cover-up after, But he was NOT the ONLY person involved on a high level and I agree with Charles, LBJ was takin' orders from others......or not missing an opportunity too good to miss [as he likely rationalized it]. He chose no shooters; organized no teams; paid no money for it; he was just ready, willing, well-placed and able to let it happen and cover it up afterwards. Hoover is another who likely knew some weeks to months before and did a LIHOP [and grand cover-up] for similar reasons of his own. Neither were masterminds in this....they took orders, IMO more than made them [except to some of their immediate flunkies] and in their own limited [!] agencies/offices. The office of President is not supreme and that was made abundantly clear too all [including LBJ] on 11/22/63. Even his 'they're gonna kill us all' remark may well have been that there was more fire and closer fire to HIM than he had been told or hinted about - even the location might not have been revealed to him.....likely not.

Dawn, I think Marina was instructed [by persons unknown, perhaps even Lee?] to take some photos in the backyard (part of the pre-set-up set-up)- BUT the photos we see are NOT and provably not the ones she took - not any parts of them - they were done by others as composits. That said, Marina, though I like to be sympathetic to her, still keeps many secrets about her past in Russia and her knowledge of events up to and shortly after the assassination. That she has come over to 'our side' now is lovely; more lovely would be if she told the whole truth she knows.....but is both likely afraid and not wanting to show how she lied by commission and omission so many times - whatever the motive, and however much the motive might ameliorate or
mitigate.....We can only hope she will or will leave it in some form after her death.She was used and abused, as well; but she is also tricking history of some very important truths!!!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 298 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 473 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 608 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 445 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 450 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  JFK Conspiracy for Younger Generations Cliff Varnell 1 2,669 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric Jim DiEugenio 4 8,993 02-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  rootclaim - Estimating the Probability of Conspiracy vs. LHO Acted Alone Bill Fite 11 9,709 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  Fuel for conspiracy theories -- The horror! The horror! Joseph McBride 8 8,430 19-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin