Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK Blackmailed as a "Nazi Agent?" -- A Hypothesis
On another of my "hypothesis" threads -- "JFK Blackmailed as a "Soviet Agent?"

( https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...Hypothesis )

-- I asked one and all to consider the possibility that it was the threat of exposure not of sexual recklessness, but rather his possible ideological dalliance with Marxism during the period of his higher education, that was used to control John Kennedy into his presidential years.

An alternate scenario would substitute Nazism for Marxism. Or combine them.

Enter Inga Arvad -- if you'll excuse the expression.

Given all that we know about the way the deep political world operates, it is almost inconceivable that young Jack Kennedy would not have been considered a prime target of opportunity for OSS -- opportunistic secret servants.

Of all persuasions.

Whether or not an earlier Red recruitment -- or a Western operation designed to look like one -- had come close to snaring JFK, the Nazis would have seen the promiscuous son of the politically and economically formidable former U.S. ambassador to the Court of Saint James much as the Russians likely saw him: a prize catch.

A bankable asset.

Or was the Arvad affair simply a wet operation of the oldest, literal kind -- one that Soviet, Nazi, British, AND/OR American intelligence services co-opted and broadly fictionalized into any number of scenarios for later use?

The sexual element of an Arvad-baited honeytrap was not an end unto itself, I'd argue, but rather the means to achieve the sort of control which a good old fashioned boy-bops-girl scandal could not hope to provide -- but which fabricated evidence of treason most foul would deliver handily.

And let us not overlook the value of (tall) tales of JFK's communist AND Nazi dalliances for their value as doppelgangers of sorts -- and for the cognitive and emotional dissonances they provoke to this day.

I've attached an assortment of Arvad photos for review.

Included is a shot of Arvad and Adolph. Look at this one closely. Do you agree with me that it is a composite -- a fake -- given away by out-of-scale heads and torsos, inconsistent lighting, etc.?

Yes, we all know the stories of Arvad's two interviews with Hitler and her presence in his private box at the 1936 Olympics. But the intimacy captured in what I see as a faked photo reeks of an intel prop -- one to be utilized if and when a photo of JFK and Arvad was released.

Such as the one also seen below, which I recently discovered on the Internet. This too has all the appearances of a clumsy fabrication.

How might we expect JFK to have reacted to ideological blackmail in 1960? Quite differently than he would have reacted in 1963, I'd wager.

Again, I wish to be unequivocal on this point: I do NOT believe that JFK was a communist or a Nazi sympathizer or agent.

I do believe that, as his father's promiscuous son, JFK was targeted by intelligence services -- including those of his own country and/or its allies -- long before he first ran for political office.

How could he not have been?

But all of this may be moot if, as I've ventured in a previous "hypothesis" thread, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was marked for public execution for reasons that transcend superficial political and economic realities.

Attached Files
.jpg   JFK - INGA COLLAGE.jpg (Size: 29.2 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   JFK - INGA HITLER FAKE.jpg (Size: 20.71 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   JFK - INGA JFK.jpg (Size: 20.66 KB / Downloads: 3)
Count me as one who thoroughly enjoys these hypothetical threads.

Okay, Charles, I'm following along at home here. Let's see if I have at least a little of it straight.

JFK, son of the wealthy Ambassador Kennedy, is marked early by intell forces within or without the United States government. He is marked to later control him or to be used at the appropriate time.

During his run for the presidency and during his actual presidency this information is used at various periods in an attempt to control him.

Or, Charles, are you suggesting that it was a grand screen play of sorts? With the idea to slaughter him from the very beginning? The idea being to present a false flag of hope, only to snatch it away, leaving the society lost, confused and looking for authority to stabilize the mass chaos? The golden King butchered before our very eyes; all the hope he represented gone as well, as we are all swept away into the chaotic void.

When we look at the murder in Dealey Plaza, we see a grand story unfold, with actors playing assigned roles, from mechanics on the ground all the way up to highly respected officials in government and in the media. Even the TSBD was a prop.

Is it all theatre? Everything we see and witness? Was JFK marked for death before he even began his presidency?

Was the Bay of Pigs the first act in the drama? The Cuban Missile Crisis another? And, the murder itself the grand finale, done with flair and panache?

Did it all happen the way it was intended to happen? Surely the forces that run the world had a personality file on JFK and had a good idea of how he'd respond to certain events. Did it all go down just as it was planned from the beginning with JFK himself used as part of the story without him even knowing he was being used?

Or, have I just jumped off the deep end?
Quote:... the forces that run the world ...
I would like to hear more about these forces...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin JFK, Vietnam and Agent Orange Richard Coleman 2 2,486 11-06-2021, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  "Oswald" Was a CIA Agent Jim Hargrove 15 15,876 17-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Secret Service agent theory comes back every year, zombie-like Tracy Riddle 5 4,496 30-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  U.S. Agent Ruby Killed U.S. Agent Oswald Jim Hargrove 21 11,581 20-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Marilyn Monroe killed by CIA Agent James Hayworth ~ death bed confession Anthony DeFiore 1 3,296 23-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  More Perjury by FBI Agent Robert Frazier? Drew Phipps 9 5,120 17-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  Nazi Connections To JFK Assassination Peter Lemkin 16 13,013 08-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  RIP Don Adams, FBI agent who wrote about trying to investigate Milteer Joseph McBride 2 3,978 22-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Bowers - A Hypothesis Albert Doyle 23 15,516 01-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Hidell: A Hypothesis Charles Drago 7 5,282 20-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Albert Rossi