Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald's Dallas Police Station Body Posture
If you examine Oswald's FBI profile body posture after the assassination he doesn't conform to a guilty assassin. He doesn't hang his head down or hesitate. He doesn't follow the usual bragging for credit by "Lone Nut" assassins - which is the purpose of the whole thing for such personalities. Officer Baker said he was calm and confident and not out of breath. His body posture in the Dallas Police station is that of an innocent man standing straight-up, looking his accusers in the eye, and saying "I'm a patsy" (which he was). Oswald didn't have no gunpowder nitrate residue on his cheek for no reason. This would become more clear if we could show video of real lone nut assassins after their acts. Oswald's FBI profile body posture gives the game away. He's obviously not guilty - which is why CIA had to use their plants in the Dallas police station to desperately shut Oswald up with Nazi tactics.

Oswald was framed by the conspirators by leaving spent shells next to Tippit's body. The conspirators made sure Oswald would be identified by mixing the type of bullet in Oswald's bullet box back at home. That way the mix of two different types of bullet would confirm it was Oswald. Tippit was shot by a CIA Oswald double who had been going around Dallas making sure Oswald had attention drawn to him as a nut. The CIA double then made sure the shoe store owner saw him acting suspiciously as yet another act of drawing attention to Oswald. He then bolted in to the balcony of the Texas Theater where the other Oswald was already sitting on the ground floor. The Dallas police were then drawn to the theater as intended and arrested Oswald on the ground floor. Later a second set of Dallas police officers arrested the CIA double in the balcony and recorded it in their arrest reports. This double was witnessed being rushed out the back door by the Dallas police by a shop owner who went into the back alley to see what was going on. The CIA double also dropped Oswald's wallet next to Tippit's body as well. The ground floor Oswald was arrested with his wallet AND he allegedly left another wallet on the dresser for Marina. That's 3 wallets!
You got that right.Driving
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
hi albert; interesting post, thank you, but the lho whomever was in the balcony before the other went in, if the man in the balcony had been harvey then he was up there before tippit was ever shot...fyi.and before the second ever went in and sat in the bottom floor,and according to armstrong as well.. ..here is some info from another sight, i found very interesting some time ago....but the site is no longer available, we loose so many ct sites, but drown in the L/NRS sites it seems, anyway...fwiw..best b:wavey:

The Incredible Post-Assassination Journey Of Lee Harvey Oswald

Lee Harvey Oswald was, in all probability, standing in the ground level entrance way of the Texas School Book Depository Building when the shots were fired. In the famous photograph, taken by AP's James Altgens just after the first shot was fired, of the presidential limousine with the President visible through the windshield, clutching at his throat, the Depository's doorway, with several interested spectators looking on, appears in the background. One of these spectators bears an uncanny resemblance to Oswald. The Warren Commission, for once actually addressing a controversy, "identified" the individual as Billy Lovelady, a fellow Book Depository employee who did, in fact, look like Oswald. The problem with that explanation is that Lovelady, while identifying the person in the Altgens' photo as himself, stated that he'd worn a red and white vertically striped shirt on the day of the assassination, while the man in the doorway's shirt in not striped and is open in front, exposing the tee shirt underneath. In color films taken from another angle, the color of the shirt worn by the man in the doorway was revealed to be orange-brown. When Oswald was arrested, he was wearing what appeared to be an identical shirt- an orange-brown tweed with missing buttons and tee-shirt underneath. Other films taken on November 22, 1963 revealed that Lovelady was in fact wearing a red and blue plaid shirt. Many critics have now accepted that the man in the doorway is in fact Billy Lovelady, but it is difficult to understand why they would accept what appears to be yet another lame "explanation" by the official "investigators" of the Crime of the Century. Perhaps they are merely trying to lend credence to Oswald's own alleged explanation for his whereabouts at the time of the shooting- eating lunch in the first floor "Domino Room"- and don't wish to contradict his statement. The problem is that none of Oswald's alleged statements to authorities while in custody can be verified, and therefore there is no reason to assume that he did in fact tell them he was on the first floor. He might have told them he was watching the motorcade from the doorway.

Ninety seconds (at most) after the final shot was fired, motorcycle police officer Marrion L. Baker, accompanied by Book Depository manager Roy Truly, encountered Oswald in the second-floor lunchroom. He remained incredibly calm, even as Baker thrust a gun into his stomach. What no critic has heretofore questioned about this incident are the curious actions of Officer Baker. Exactly why did he approach a man standing calmly in front of a soda machine and draw a gun on him? There were numerous employees scattered throughout the Book Depository Building; why was Oswald singled out when he was clearly doing nothing suspcious? Rationalizing any or all of the acts attributed to Oswald and incidents like this, which appear to make little sense, is necessary if we are to find the truth behind the events of November 22, 1963. There were witnesses on the stairwell leading down from the sixth floor-where he allegedly had just fired shots at the presidential motorcade-but no one reported seeing a fleeing assassin barging down four flights of stairs, after he'd completed his foul act and carefully hidden his old, defective mail order rifle. If we accept Baker's and Truly's account of the encounter with Oswald, then that is the last reliable sighting of the alleged assassin until he was dragged out of the Texas Theater, by an enormous throng of law enforcement personnel later that afternoon. Everything that is attributed to Oswald from the time he encountered Baker and Truly until his arrest can be questioned and must be taken with a huge grain of salt.

The authorities claimed that Oswald left the Depository building at 12:33. There is absolutely no evidence for this assumption, and no witnesses to it-not even the notoriously unreliable types so heavily relied upon by the Warren Commission. The official story then has Oswald walking seven blocks to the east (his rooming house was located west of the building). The fleeing assassin then caught a bus that would take him BACK towards the Book Depository, to the scene of the crime, and would appear-to non-Warren Commission types-to make his seven block walk in the opposite direction a stupendous exercise in futility. This bus subsequently became stuck in a traffic jam, and Oswald soon disembarked. After walking four more blocks, Oswald took a cab-after first offering to allow a woman waiting for a cab as well to go ahead of him, in the style most fleeing killers employ. For some mysterious reason, Oswald directed the cab five or more blocks past his rooming house and then walked to it. After arriving at his roominghouse, Oswald went into his room and left three or four minutes later, and was last seen by housekeeper Earlene Roberts standing calmly at the bus stop waiting for the bus going north on Beckley Street. The murder of Officer J.D. Tippit, which would be attributed to Oswald, occurred only moments later at a point south of the roominghouse. Oswald, seemingly discarding any ideas of catching a northbound bus, then walked in the opposite direction (south), in a confusing, illogical manner, taking the hardest route possible to Tenth and Patton Streets, where he shot and killed Officer Tippit for the same unknown reasons that compelled him to assassinate the president. After firing the shots at Tippit, Oswald carefully dropped two empty casings from his revolver where they could be easily found. Continuing his confounding journey, the assassin on the lam suddenly decided to take in a movie. While according to the fanciful calculations employed by the Warren Commission, Oswald was such a fast walker he traveled at a block a minute pace in his earlier movements, he now inexplicably slowed down and took a half hour to cover the five blocks to the Texas Theater. Despite this slow, leisurely pace, Oswald was seen by shoe store manager Johnny Brewer and said to appear as if he'd been running. Oswald then-seemingly trying to draw more attention to himself-snuck into the theater without paying, although neither the cashier- Mrs. Julia Postal, nor the usher- Warren Burroughs- saw him enter. At Brewer's (and yes, the role of Johnny Brewer should be examined very carefully here; he was, at the very least, an exceptionally suspicious and industrious shoe salesman) urging, Mrs. Postal calls the police, giving them a description of a "ruddy-looking" man. The police respond by saying "well, it fits the description." No one knows for certain just how many times patrons had entered that theater without paying previously, but it is safe to say that this particular non- paying patron attracted an inordinate amount of attention from the law enforcement community. A very large number of police officers (and at least one federal agent) descended upon the theater in order to apprehend a man whom a single witness claimed looked "funny" and had entered without buying a ticket. There was absolutely no reason to connect this non- paying theater patron with the assassination of the President, which had transpired barely an hour previously. The circumstances surrounding Oswald's subsequent capture and arrest cannot be known for certain, considering the official accounts are all notoriously unreliable and the authorities never attempted to identify or question the other patrons in the theater. All we know for certain is that the alleged assassin was photographed being dragged from the theater and would soon appear on every television screen in America as the "main suspect" in the assassination. Years after the assassination, one of those supposedly in the theater when Oswald was arrested suddenly stepped forward to tell a most interesting story. George J. Applin had actually testified before the Warren Commission and alluded to a mysterious man who was in the theater. "But, there is one thing puzzling me...And I don't even know if it has any bearing on the case, but there was one guy sitting in the back row right where I was standing at, and I said to him, I said, 'Buddy, you'd better move. There is a gun.' And he says-just sat there...Just watching." (H&E, vol. VII,p. 91). In the March 11, 1979 issue of the Dallas Morning News, Applin finally revealed who the mystery man was: "At the time the Warren Commission had me down there at the Post Office in Dallas to get my statement, I was afraid to give it. I gave everything up to the point of what I gave to the police there in town...I'm a pretty nervous guy anyway because I'll tell you what: After I saw that magazine where all those people they said were connected with some of this had come up dead, it just kind of made me keep a low profile...Ruby was sitting down, just watching them." Applin saw Jack Ruby's picture all over television and in the papers a few days later and recognized him as the mysterious man who was "just watching" in the Texas Theater when Oswald was apprehended. Warren Burroughs, the usher who didn't see Oswald sneak into the theater, also provided some interesting details years later. In a 1987 interview with author Jim Marrs, Burroughs stated that Oswald had actually entered the theater only minutes after the movie had started, or just after 1:00 p.m. He also claimed that Oswald had purchased popcorn from his concession stand at approximately 1:15. Burroughs said he'd seen Oswald enter the theater and sit next to a pregnant woman, who got up several minutes later and went upstairs where the ladies' room was located. "I don't know what happened to that woman. I don't know how she got out of the theater. I never saw her again." Another man, Jack Davis, later claimed to have seen Oswald enter the theater at about the time Burroughs said he did, and also saw him go out into the lobby and then return to the theater. If their testimony is correct, this would mean Oswald was already in the theater at the time Officer Tippit was shot. If Oswald was already in his movie seat, then who raised the suspicions of shoe salesman Johnny Brewer by looking "funny" and sneaking into the Texas Theater? Of course, due to the fact these detailed tidbits only emerged years after the events in question, they can legitimately be questioned by those who question anything which contradicts the official account of the assassination. Once again, if only those who were charged with "investigating" the crime had actually done so, then a reliable list of those present in the theater would have been tabulated, they would have been honestly interrogated about what they'd witnessed, and none of them would have been afraid to tell the authorities anything about the arrest of the alleged assassin.

Actually, the most well-documented incident that transpired after the assassination is one which officially never happened. Four different witnesses reported seeing a man fitting Oswald's description hurriedly entering a Rambler station wagon moments after the shooting. One of them, soon-to-be-discredited Deputy Roger Craig, later identified Oswald as the man he'd seen enter the station wagon. The other three witnesses were Richard Randolph Carr, who also reported seeing two men in the Sixth Floor window of the Depository, and two who were generally unknown to researchers for many years, Marvin Robinson and Roy Cooper. Compare the closely matching statements of these four witnesses to the testimony of the witnesses the Commission relied upon in reconstructing their version of Oswald's post-assassination movements-bus driver Cecil McWatters, taxi driver William Whaley, elderly landlady Mary Bledsoe, waitress Helen Markham, etc.-and the contrast is startling. Without exception, each of the Commission's witnesses describes events which defy rational explanation and/or provide inconsistent and confusing testimony which would have proven disastrous to the prosecution.

If one believes that Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin of President Kennedy and subsequently murdered Officer J.D. Tippit less than an hour afterwards, then one must accept all the illogical movements and acts attributed to him-each "reconstructed" in perfectly illogical fashion-by those entrusted to "investigate" the Crime of the Century.

Albert you may find this clip interesting, i am thinking it may have been posted by don thomas, but not positive, whomever a thankyou, as it gives the names of the officers and such involved in it coming about, i have the reed i am not positive again if this is number 3 but it appears to be a hat being held over his fave if one tries to look closely...best b

Dallas Police dispatches at 1:23 and 1:32 stated, "...wearing a white jacket, white shirt and dark slacks." A police dispatch at 1:46 states, "...suppose to be hiding in the balcony ." As police converged on the theater they were directed to the balcony by Julia Postal. As officers were questioning patrons in the balcony, Barrett, Westbrook, McDonald, Hutson, Hawkins, and Walker entered the theater from the alley. As Lt. Cunningham, Det. Taylor and Det. Toney began questioning a young man in the balcony they heard someone shout 'here he is" from the lower level. Police in the balcony descended to the lower level to assist in the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald. The arrest occurred about 1:50 pm. Oswald was the transported to DPD headquarters acompanied by five Dallas police officers--Detective Bob Carroll, Sergeant Gerald Hill, Detective K.E. Lyons, Charles T. Walker and Detective Paul Bentley.

Geroge Applin said in his WC testimony that puzzles me. After the police had subdued LHO and handcuffed him, Applin said:

Mr. BALL - And then when they went out, did they come out through the doors?
Mr. APPLIN - Yes, sir; they came up through and one of the officers hollered out, "Don't let nobody see him," and they came in right behind me.

Here in Reed# 3, you can see Officer C.T. Walker covering Oswald's face with a hat.

Now, why would that be important to the police?

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_reed_arrest_scene 3.jpg (Size: 49.64 KB / Downloads: 19)
If Oswald accidentally dropped his wallet at the Tippit murder scene he did so after walking over to execute Tippit, since the wallet was found next to the pool of blood. The way the scene worked was the shooter shot Tippit from the passenger side and then walked around the back of the patrol car and came around the other side and shot Tippit in the head. If the wallet was dropped it was dropped during the head shot. The way the scene works out, it would be highly unlikely Oswald would miss dropping his wallet with the other hand right next to Tippit's body. This location for any dropped wallet would conform more to a set-up than wallet that was dropped by accident. For if it was dropped by accident it would be laying right there in the open for Oswald to see. Not only that it would have to be in the other hand and seen falling right there as he shot Tippit. This scenario doesn't make sense for an accidentally-dropped wallet, but does for a set-up.
Since there were two Oswalds arrested at the Texas Theater, was the struggling-gun-clicking Oswald the same person as the "I am not a patsy" Oswald? Was the phony Oswald taken out the front to add drama to crazy lone gunman who tried to kill another cop. The real Oswald is quietly taken out the back for his part in part in the drama.

Just asking.
I'm trying to figure that one out myself. Armstrong says Harvey was the one set-up and arrested on the ground floor. In that case Harvey would have been the one taken to the Dallas police station. I need to read his book before I can narrow it down.

What I'm trying to say in the previous post is that Oswald could not have dropped his wallet when he shot Tippit from the passenger side because it would have landed there. Since the wallet was found by the pool of blood that means it was dropped when 'Oswald' took the head shot. If that was the case he would have seen the wallet dropped since he was looking in that direction for the shot.

No, this forensic makes much more sense for someone wanting to both take a final head shot and drop the wallet at the same time.
There were several wallets that day.....just like there were several Oswalds.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 252 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Bart Kamp's Dallas Conference Prayer Man Presentation Brian Doyle 0 241 28-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 293 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 324 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 345 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 366 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 455 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 595 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 437 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 544 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM