officer Bobby Nolan.

Obviously, THIS was the bullet that wounded Connally, and not the
stretcher bullet found by Daryl Tomlinson. The evidence for this is
overwhelming.

http://jfkhistory.co...ellArticle.html

FROM ROBERT HARRIS
Bad link:

Quote:This program cannot display the webpage
Sorry Albert the link is not working now and a search does not bring it up, i will keep an eye open for a good link...and then post, all i find now are links to discussions he has had with others on different forums...b
http://jfkhistory.com/bell/bellarticle/BellArticle.html

The Connally Bullet
http://www.ctka.net/2011/Harris_Bell_Article.html

Nice essay by Bob Harris on the actual bullet that did strike Connally and was left on his gurney and fell out while he was on it.
I didn't know the link worked now.

I placed the same link in a new thread. If the mods want to eliminate it, fine.
They should auction it!....:lol:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Really, this information has been in the possession of the people long enough to act upon instead repeating to no result for endless years.
Between this any my essay, "The Impossible One Day Journey of CE 399", Dale Myers can go jump off a cliff.

ANd take his phony BS computer simulation with him.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Between this any my essay, "The Impossible One Day Journey of CE 399", Dale Myers can go jump off a cliff.

ANd take his phony BS computer simulation with him.

And DVP puleeeeeze!!!!!Dance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 290 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Randy Robertson finds an extra bullet Jim DiEugenio 4 6,398 09-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Ray Mitcham
  throat bullet wound visible Joseph McBride 3 3,606 22-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Gov. Connaly Bullet Fragments Ty Carpenter 8 3,691 03-07-2015, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Incredible Wounds of Governor Connally Herbert Blenner 25 18,112 21-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Make your own scale model M-C 91/38 bullet for comparison. Drew Phipps 1 2,404 03-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  How Did Connally Turn Around? Herbert Blenner 5 4,066 25-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Robert Strauss, involved in the Dallas trip planning as Connally's man, is dead Joseph McBride 1 2,731 21-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  Dallas nurse Phyllis Hall and the mystery bullet Vasilios Vazakas 6 5,290 12-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Barry Krusch Chain of custody of bullet shells Marlene Zenker 0 2,035 17-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker