Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chicago Plot: A Hypothesis
William Kelly Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:what do you mean by using the possesive of "Oswald's car"?

And what on earth would Vallee being doing with it?

We have to assume, since Cuban exiles were involved with the Chicago plot, that there was a link there to the known attempt to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. It would make sense that Vallee's car was part of this LHO covert motorpool. Vallee would be in possession of it simply because he was associated with the Cuban exile plotters who also tried to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. If Vallee wasn't pulled-over then who knows how this vehicle would have been possibly involved in Dallas?

I think this Bolden Chicago incident should be brought in a case against the Federal Government right now. We have enough evidence that Bolden was correctly detecting something real. Discovery Channel even made the first radical reversal of their previous Warren Commission defense by allowing a program that recognized the Chicago plot. This was a complete reversal of their previous position without any explanation as to how it affected the official story. I think the Bolden case, and the fact government is blithely tolerating the unexplained release of assassination plotters who were caught in the act, is enough to crack those bastards once and for all in front of a jury and get the first foot in the door of formally breaking the Warren Commission. No quarter for traitors.

You hit the nail on the head, but I have been promoting the idea of getting a JFK assassination grand jury for years now, with little support, even though it is the last thing those responsible for the assassination would want to happen, and what is the first thing that the Constitution calls for in the case of such a homicide.

Bill Kelly
bkelly3@yahoo.com
jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com

Bill:

If you are doing so, then why are you not in contact with Craig Watkins?

That is the most logical place for a grand jury is it not?

No Dallas DA since 1963 is better on this than he is.

If you have been calling him , then what are the results?
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:
William Kelly Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:what do you mean by using the possesive of "Oswald's car"?

And what on earth would Vallee being doing with it?

We have to assume, since Cuban exiles were involved with the Chicago plot, that there was a link there to the known attempt to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. It would make sense that Vallee's car was part of this LHO covert motorpool. Vallee would be in possession of it simply because he was associated with the Cuban exile plotters who also tried to buy trucks for Cuba under Oswald's name. If Vallee wasn't pulled-over then who knows how this vehicle would have been possibly involved in Dallas?

I think this Bolden Chicago incident should be brought in a case against the Federal Government right now. We have enough evidence that Bolden was correctly detecting something real. Discovery Channel even made the first radical reversal of their previous Warren Commission defense by allowing a program that recognized the Chicago plot. This was a complete reversal of their previous position without any explanation as to how it affected the official story. I think the Bolden case, and the fact government is blithely tolerating the unexplained release of assassination plotters who were caught in the act, is enough to crack those bastards once and for all in front of a jury and get the first foot in the door of formally breaking the Warren Commission. No quarter for traitors.

You hit the nail on the head, but I have been promoting the idea of getting a JFK assassination grand jury for years now, with little support, even though it is the last thing those responsible for the assassination would want to happen, and what is the first thing that the Constitution calls for in the case of such a homicide.

Bill Kelly
bkelly3@yahoo.com
jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com

Bill:

If you are doing so, then why are you not in contact with Craig Watkins?

That is the most logical place for a grand jury is it not?

No Dallas DA since 1963 is better on this than he is.

If you have been calling him , then what are the results?

I agree. Many need to try contacting him so that he can see how much support he would have. I personally think he has been threatened. I base this on the look that came over his face when I met him and he realized I was not there to discuss the Innocence project. He literally turned white. (I gave him some JFK assassination info to read). But to convene a Grand Jury you need a DA with jurisdiction. Watkins is the man. A citizen's Grand Jury has no legal effect.

Dawn
I invite all who care about truth to contact the Dallas DA's office:

Dallas County

District Attorney's Office
Frank Crowley Courts Building
133 N. Riverfront Blvd., LB 19
Dallas, Texas 75207

214-653-3600 main
214-653-5774 fax
http://www.dallasda.com

I think this should be THE goal for the 50th anniversary. Screw Tom Hanks and the other liars. Watkins is a good man. Many are being set free in Dallas thanks to his work with The Innocence Project. He clearly cares about justice.
When he first took office he stated that he never believed the WC lie.
That is a big start. I wonder what happened to all the JFK boxes he found. That story went away fast.

Dawn
As an aside, I wondered, if the Oswald license registration existed, if this phantom car was possibly one of the cars Bowers saw entering the parking lot? But the answer would be immediately no because, if anybody knows the Ford Falcon, it has a very recognizable round tail-light that Bowers would have seen right away. Also, I doubt they would have exposed their plan by registering a car used in Dallas to Oswald that would have blown their cover if caught.
Charles Drago Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote:
Quote:
11/2: JFK's trip to Chicago, IL was cancelled at the last minute due to mortal threats against his life: apart from Thomas Arthur Vallee, Thomas Mosely, and Homer Echevarria, inluding a team of four Cuban gunman, 2 of whom eluded surveillance and escaped....Joseph Noonan, a Chicago office agent, told the HSCA that he "participated directly in surveillance involving TOM MOSELY and HOMER ECHEVARRIA....he and [the] other agents were uneasy that the Cubans might have some ties to the CIA..."
Might these Cubans have been sheep-dipped to look like Castro agents?

Brother Cliff,

It's great to see you here. Hope all is well and the cards are running your way.

To answer your question: Quite likely.

Brother Charles,

It certainly appears as if both the Dallas and Chicago plots set up various contingencies with numerous patsies. The behavior of Jack Lawrence and his brief detention the afternoon of 11/22/63 may have been part of a "right wing conspiracy" frame, a Plan C if you will.

It seems to me that Plan A was to set up a "Castro conspiracy," Oswald or the Chicago Cubans.

Plan B was go with the "lone nut" official scenario.

Plan C was "right wing conspiracy."

I'd speculate that there was even a Plan D, blame it on the mob, and a Plan E, blame it on rogue CIA agents, thus the presence of E. Howard Hunt in Dallas as a back-up patsy.

As for myself, Brother Charles, it's hard to complain when it's 70 degrees outside and a fresh championship banner flies over the local ball yard. :popcorn:
Phil Dragoo
Street
City, State Zip Code
February 5, 2011

Craig Watkins
Dallas County District Attorney
133 N. Riverfront Blvd. LB 19
Dallas, Texas 75207

Dear Mr. Watkins

I join the growing number of Americans requesting that you convene a grand jury in the murder of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, Friday, November 22, 1963.

Ninety per cent of Americans do not believe the so-called Warren Report's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald to the exclusion of all and any accessories was responsible.

In the interest of justice for our 35th president, and to clear the cloud which continues to hang over Dallas and America, I urge you to pursue the premier innocence project of the New Millenium.

God speed you in your endeavors.

Sincerely

Phil Dragoo
email A
email B
Phone
Fax
Craig Watkins seems sympathetic, but the person he appointed to deal with JFK assassination committed suicide, and he appears to have promised the Sixth Floor the cache of Wade records on the assassination. Given Jim Garrison's experience, I would think Watkins would be gun shy about tackling the case, though now he has won re-election he could be more open to it. It would be imperative to get Barry C. Scheck involved because he already has Watkins' confidence.

It would seem more likely Watkins would ask a local grand jury to review the evidence and question living witnesses in the Tippit murder, as he can be shown there are other suspects besides Oswald. It is more likely that a special federal grand jury would review the evidence in the JFK case, especially the destruction of records and evidence, and there is cause for federal jurisdiction in the case, in Texas, Louisiana and DC.

www.petitiononline.com/jfkgjury/petition.html

BK

Phil Dragoo Wrote:Phil Dragoo
Street
City, State Zip Code
February 5, 2011

Craig Watkins
Dallas, Texas 75207

Dear Mr. Watkins

I join the growing number of Americans requesting that you convene a grand jury in the murder of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas, Friday, November 22, 1963.

Ninety per cent of Americans do not believe the so-called Warren Report's conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald to the exclusion of all and any accessories was responsible.

In the interest of justice for our 35th president, and to clear the cloud which continues to hang over Dallas and America, I urge you to pursue the premier innocence project of the New Millenium.

Sincerely

Phil Dragoo
email A
email B
Phone
Fax
William Kelly Wrote:Craig Watkins seems sympathetic, but the person he appointed to deal with JFK assassination committed suicide, and he appears to have promised the Sixth Floor the cache of Wade records on the assassination. Given Jim Garrison's experience, I would think Watkins would be gun shy about tackling the case, though now he has won re-election he could be more open to it. It would be imperative to get Barry C. Scheck involved because he already has Watkins' confidence.

It would seem more likely Watkins would ask a local grand jury to review the evidence and question living witnesses in the Tippit murder, as he can be shown there are other suspects besides Oswald. It is more likely that a special federal grand jury would review the evidence in the JFK case, especially the destruction of records and evidence, and there is cause for federal jurisdiction in the case, in Texas, Louisiana and DC.

www.petitiononline.com/jfkgjury/petition.html

BK

Phil Dragoo Wrote:Phil Dragoo
Street
City, State Zip Code
February 5, 2011

Craig Watkins
Dallas, Texas 75207

Dear Mr. Watkins

Sincerely

Phil Dragoo
email A
email B
Phone
Fax

The person committed suicide???? Who? When? Are we sure he was not "suicided"?

I think we should start another thread on Watkins and a Dallas County Grand Jury on Tippit and JFK, and revert this thread back to the Chicago plot, which I thought was getting interesting. - BK

Rufus Shaw autopsy shows no cancer, murder-suicide questions remain

[B]10:42 AM CDT on Friday, April 4, 2008http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/040408dnmetshaw.2c718672.html

[/B]

By JASON TRAHAN / The Dallas Morning News

jtrahan@dallasnews.com

An autopsy report released Thursday found that Rufus Shaw had no visible signs of cancer, raising questions about his and his wife's lives prior to their murder-suicide deaths last month.

Although Mr. Shaw's autopsy showed no obvious malignancy of the prostate gland or anywhere else, Dallas County Medical Examiner Jeffrey Barnard said cancer still might have existed on a microscopic level.

"In a shooting case, we don't normally do microscopic testing," Dr. Barnard said. "It's not pertinent to the cause and manner of death."

Cancer that had been treated might also not be visible, Dr. Barnard said. "He hadn't had surgical treatment," he added. "If he had terminal cancer, we would have seen that."

Crumbling finances, looming criminal investigations and Mr. Shaw's cancer have been cited as precursors to Mr. Shaw, 56, shooting his 53-year-old wife, Lynn Flint Shaw, then killing himself March 10 in their Red Bird-area home. Mr. Shaw was a firebrand southern-sector political commentator, and his wife was a former DART board chairwoman and political operative.

Dallas police investigators have said that the scene bore no signs of a struggle, suggesting that the couple had some sort of death pact.

Ms. Shaw was arrested earlier this year on accusations that she forged Dallas County District Attorney Craig Watkins' signature on a document to avoid repaying a $7,500 debt to a friend. She resigned as DART chairwoman in January. Hours before they died, Mr. Watkins announced that an independent prosecutor would handle the investigation.

Bodean Slaughter, who said he has been a friend of Mr. Shaw's since middle school, said he was "totally surprised" at the lack of cancer in the autopsy findings. "Both of them told me that he had cancer and that he was getting treatment at M.D. Anderson in Houston," he said.

Although he had heard that Mr. Shaw was "getting better," he understood from conversations with the both Shaws that "the cancer thing was supposed to be obvious and evident."

"I don't know what to think," Mr. Slaughter said. "The only thing I can say is they were my friends and I was there for them."

Ms. Shaw cited her husband's failing health, described later as prostate cancer, as her the reason for her dropping out of last year's Dallas City Council race. Several public officials have said they thought that Mr. Shaw had cancer.

Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price, a political rival of the Shaws, said the autopsy results didn't surprise him.

"I didn't believe any of it at the time, that there was anything wrong with him," Mr. Price said Thursday.

Toxicology tests revealed that neither of the Shaws had any drugs in their systems when they died.
I think doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

I'm not sure the people have no legal bearing. We live under a contract called "We The People". It's time to do a margin call on it with the American Government.

I think it's safe to say that even if the Dallas DA entered a case that it would end up with some cheesy decision, like the ones they specialize in, where they came to the conclusion that, yes, there was a conspiracy but nothing could be done about it now. And that isn't good enough.

Nope, the people need to make clear the US Government is no long credible or reliable towards check and balance democracy and the Kennedy case is a prime example. I think it has to be made clear that government has proven itself unreliable in the processing of the Kennedy Assassination evidence and cannot be allowed to be the authority over it in future cases. That the people need to intervene on the basis of their Constitutional right and justice needs to finally be done on this matter.

At the very least we could force them to show that there is no real democracy in this country and the government is actually run by military and right-wing neo-fascist powers under a false democracy. One that is sticking with its killing of president Kennedy.

This is long overdue...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JFK and the Willard Hotel Plot Jim DiEugenio 9 6,196 24-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  CIA’s detailed study of the Hitler Plot was to be used against Castro Peter Lemkin 46 48,847 04-07-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  A Theory On The Genesis Of The Plot Peter Lemkin 2 11,401 05-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Plot to Kill John Glenn Joseph McBride 13 13,860 22-12-2016, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Thomas Neal
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,250 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The plot thickens Scott Kaiser 8 6,517 03-12-2015, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Bolden: Car in Chicago Plot Registered to "Lee Harvey Oswald" Jim Hargrove 7 5,993 05-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Bowers - A Hypothesis Albert Doyle 23 16,697 01-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Breaking: Ford : "it wasn't a lone assassin. It was a plot William Reymond 7 7,671 23-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Hidell: A Hypothesis Charles Drago 7 5,717 20-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Albert Rossi