Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ON FILM: Ruby and Oswald at TSBD?
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:At first look....could be....but can't be more sure without some photo enhancement of stills. That appears to be just some 5-10 minutes after the shooting....perhaps. Why was this never noted before?

Well, yes, indeed. Why now? Where is this from?

See below and above.

Again, the footage appeared earlier today, I believe, on the EF Swamp. No one there seemed concerned that it could be a plant designed to disrupt the JFK research community by, among other means, enticing Fetzererites to embrace it as real.
David Josephs Wrote:So I pulled only the frames with this person in them... and created a gif...

DJ

Yes, David, that's it. Thanks for that gif.

Doppelgangers aplenty for all.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
I don't think that's Oswald.

The hair is not right.
David Josephs Wrote:So I pulled only the frames with this person in them... and created a gif...

DJ

Better, but do you have enhancement software to help delineate the head better? Very fuzzy/blurry. There are some good fractal-based plug-ins to photoshop or stand-alone programs that do this fairly well.

I agree, both LHO [and perhaps his double] and Jack Ruby were seen around the TSBD, so it wouldn't be too strange to find them in what appears to be close proximity in time and space...but where does this clip come from? What footage by what photographer? Even IF it turns out to show the two of them, I don't find it vastly changes anything. The more interesting would be LHO's position and movements, as I believe Craig when he said he saw one of the Oswalds [my rendition, not his] run down the grass slope and into a Rambler. Ruby spent the day watching over the scenario play out.

Personally, I've tired somewhat on the EXACT events of the shooting and just after....the efforts of most researchers and the cover-up crowd [pro and amateur] have concentrated a lot to too much on that, IMHO. Looking at all the persons with pre-knowledge of the assassination [often with details] and the cover-up which began from the time of the shooting until this very moment, along with the total security stand-down, evidence and witness tampering inform us as well as we need to be informed as to the nature and size of the conspiracy. New findings around DP and the TSBD are but icing on the cake. The official version is a total fabrication - and most all who promote it know it is; and they are as phony and disingenuous as it is. It was a ****ing coup d'etat - nothing less! Sadly, we still live under the heel of the heirs to that Coup. They plan on having a victory memorial on the 50th. They have lost - no one believes the official lies any more.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
1) the poor quality of the source material and the distance from which the figures are filmed means that frame enhancement technology is highly unlikely to produce a definitive, beyond doubt, identification of either Oswald or Ruby.

2) even if either figure was definitively established as Oswald or Ruby, what does it prove other than that they were on the street, separately, at some time after the assassination? Which in the case of Oswald is not in serious doubt and in the case of Ruby is hardly surprising or revelatory.

Interaction between "Oswald" and "Ruby" would be revelatory. I see none between the two figures.

The description of "the other Zapruder film" seen by Rich DellaRosa or Greg Burnham contains material which renders "official Zapruder" as manipulated and doctored false truth.

The footage in the OP of this thread provides no revelations but plenty of scope for endless strife, argument, wasted energy and snake oil salesmanship.

If "the other Zapruder film" was found and authenticated, then it would be a bomb which destroys official history.

This "Oswald? Ruby? haze" film is a red herring which causes not a ripple on the pond.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Now here is a potential game changer.

Rich DellaRosa talks about the other Zapruder film.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
If these figures prove to be Oswald and Ruby and can be shown to be taken in the same time frame, it would give support to this report:

"On November 30th, FBI Agent Alan Manning interviewed Mrs. Evelyn Harris. In his summary of that interview, he wrote: the daughter of Mrs. Lucy Lopez, a white woman married to a Mexican, worked at a sewing room across the street from the TSBD. Her daughter and some of the other girls knew Lee Harvey Oswald and also were acquainted with Jack Ruby. They observed Jack Ruby give Oswald a pistol when Oswald came out of the building. " http://www.ctka.net/pr198-jfk.html
To me, all this proves is that any number of people could have been mistaken for Oswald, including Oswald...
and that plays into the hands of the plan... mix one correct sighting (Craig's) with numerous "incorrect" yet planted sightings and confusion reigns.

After the fact, conspirators can now pick and choose which sightings help the story the most... and which are summarily dismissed.

White's ID of Oswald driving away in a rush for example.
The man in the alley behind the Theater
The man Brewer sees
The man Vinson(?) takes a plane with
The "other" man on the stairs in the theater
The man on the bus
The man who kills Tippit
Alice TX
Mexico City
Sports Drome
Gun Shop

Whether this is actually Oswald or not - which, like Peter, I agree that it is not possible to tell from these images. But I think we can say that if a witness was to see these people, quickly like we have, they may very well state they saw Oswald/Ruby.

In Armstrong's (and my) POV, it is very possible that LEE was in DP and seen with Ruby, while Harvey gets in the Rambler with the Cubans... but that's another dicussion for another time. https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...#post65063 to see my gif of Lee and Harvey

Charles says that Kathleen Collins unearthed this... from where did you pull this Charles?
Where did KC post this originally and where are her comments about the origin?

I posted that image of Oswald by the steps talking to a cop... this film seems to either be just before or just after...
Maybe from the Couch film?

In terms of the descriptions of the OTHER film... they are incredibly eerie and much more consistent with witness testimony...

To me one of the most interesting and amazing pieces of this puzzle
DJ
David Josephs Wrote:Charles says that Kathleen Collins unearthed this... from where did you pull this Charles?

I was tipped off that she had posted it on the EF. As a regular poster there, you might have discovered this independently. Her version links to YouTube, where I viewed the footage and discovered that its source has posted hundreds of humor pieces.
Charles Drago Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:Charles says that Kathleen Collins unearthed this... from where did you pull this Charles?

I was tipped off that she had posted it on the EF. As a regular poster there, you might have discovered this independently. Her version links to YouTube, where I viewed the footage and discovered that its source has posted hundreds of humor pieces.

I get in a tussle with Lamson over there from time to time... but simply cannot stomach it for very long.
Anytime a discussion gets interesting Lamson or DVP or some other yahoo starts in with adhoms and trolling

And then I get all those fun "personal emails" from GMack telling me how wrong I am LMAO.

There are some great minds there to be sure... but even a diamond is hard to find in a pile of elephant sh!t without getting your hands dirty.

I posted the same responses there as here showing what I could to compare Oswald with the film and Ruby's crossover walk.

No one showed any interest in exploring anything...

With regards to the original poster posting humor... if one searches for "Oswald" in his collection there are 24 such film from that weekend and Oswald related
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mobilecheese...ery=oswald

If you search for JFK you get well over 50 videos... so I think your characterization of the original poster while accurate - was a bit misleading.

There are some interesting videos but mostly regurgitated gifs and films at different speeds... yet none appear "faked" other than the one we know was, where we are looking over Zap's shoulder.

Now, if there was a film of Oswald, Ruby and Tippit having breakfast together... THAT would be interesting...

Cheers
DJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DARNELL film Original Richard Gilbride 3 115 20-09-2024, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  If the case against Oswald was legitimate Gil Jesus 0 185 04-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 467 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 518 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 550 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Sarah Stanton (i.e. PrayerMan) in Dan Owens film Richard Gilbride 7 2,036 01-10-2023, 03:25 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 593 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 593 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 718 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 867 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM