Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New book...A DEEPER, DARKER TRUTH
Jack, I got your email and responded. Let me know if not received.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks Jack... nice to know, although I do not expect anything to develop in reference to the work. To many books written in the past would have to be rewritten if Tom's work proves true.., and we know previous authors egos will never let that happen..., nor will the CIA...., any bets?
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Jack, I got your email and responded. Let me know if not received.

I finally received your email late tonight after midnight.
I think it may have been held up for screening by big brother.

Thanks.

Jack
Jack White Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Jack, I got your email and responded. Let me know if not received.

I finally received your email late tonight after midnight.
I think it may have been held up for screening by big brother.

Thanks.

Jack

Speaking of Big Brother, I just got a friendly note from someone who has contacts to know such things who informs me the intelligence (sic) community and MI have been working for months on a counter to the book and information contained within it. Seems they had an advance advance copy. The cover-up continues....

To Big Brother and their ilk :thefinger: ! :beer:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Jack

I will be fascinated to learn more about availability ofA DEEPER DARKER TRUTH: Tom Wilson's Journey into the Assassination of John F. Kennedy by Donald T. Phillips.

In searching on Tom Wilson I found a potent remark by you: He was in process of suing the government regarding his discoveries when he suffered a fatal heart attack.

And I note he was dismissed as a fraud by McAdam and others of that ilk.

How very like the unsettling matter of Carlos Ghigliotti.

I was following Ghigliotti's work, how he was ready to show the 200 shots by Feds at the Davidians being gassed--when lo, and behold, Carlos cashes his cheque.

And who crawls out from his rock to crow that it was "natural causes" but that scam for all seasons Gerald Posner.

I append a quick Ghigliotti-in-one-shot for comparison: MURDER IN LAUREL, MARYLAND http://www.lizmichael.com/ghigliot.htm

We see Posner jabbing and jibing at those seeking CIA files on Joannides. The Jester can only romp so long as his patrons remove contradictory evidence.

Wilson's evidence even post-mortem keeps Lady MacBeth busy washing her hands.
Phil Dragoo Wrote:Jack

I will be fascinated to learn more about availability ofA DEEPER DARKER TRUTH: Tom Wilson's Journey into the Assassination of John F. Kennedy by Donald T. Phillips.

In searching on Tom Wilson I found a potent remark by you: He was in process of suing the government regarding his discoveries when he suffered a fatal heart attack.

And I note he was dismissed as a fraud by McAdam and others of that ilk.

And who crawls out from his rock to crow that it was "natural causes" but that scam for all seasons Gerald Posner.

It was not just after he lost before even really coming to Court that Tom died, but I'm not the only one who has his suspicions as to reason of death. Most don't know that Tom also gave much of his evidence [naively] to a Special Agent of the FBI. FBI now denies this and says they don't have it. I can prove both wrong, if the book can not. There is more....I'll wait until I read what is in the book before saying more. Posner and McAdams are creatures of the Deep Political Government, Lies Dept. Never believe anything until it is officially denied.
I came to respect Harold Weisberg's work, and find the title he chose for his 1994 book sufficient dismissal of Posner in toto:

CASE OPEN: The Omissions, Distortions and Falsifications of Case Closed

McAdams recently exposed himself in his DiEugenio debate assertion that there was no connection between David Ferrie and Lee Oswald. I immediately added that to Gerald Ford assuring us there was no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe as a Fun Fact.

I'm sure William Sullivan could tell us why Tom Wilson ought not have cooperated with the FBI.

Hoover dining with neighbor Johnson each week. Hoover's boy Ford on Johnson's Commission--with Allen Dulles.

Jim DiEugenio's essay in The Assassinations shows how much the FBI at the highest levels aided Clay Shaw the non-CIA CIA defendant.

Belin and Blakey slammed Tom Wilson. Add that to Posner and McAdams, and Wilson's danger becomes apparent.
And who crawls out from his rock to crow that it was "natural causes" but that scam for all seasons Gerald Posner... I CONSIDER HIM SCUM..NOT SCAM B:vollkommenauf:

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_posner`.JPG (Size: 87.67 KB / Downloads: 8)
Magda the book is now available on amazon type in name b...
2) "Fair Play" (Richard Bartholemew), in the middle of
review of "Assassination Science": I would be remiss if
I did not mention another oversight by Fetzer: his
complete omission of the digital photographic
photometry experiments of former U.S. Steel scientist
Tom Wilson. Those experiments, completed and presented
years earlier, but never published, reached many of the
same conclusions as Fetzer's contributors (Harrison E.
Livingstone, High Treason 2, [New York: Carroll & Graf,
1992], pp. 338-39).

I saw both of Wilson's initial public presentations.
The first was at the Assassination Symposium on John F.
Kennedy (ASK) in Dallas in 1991. It was a presentation
involving charts of mathematical calculations and color
slides of computer-processed images.

That debut of Wilson's work was videotaped by South by
Southwest, the conference organizers, but the quality
of the presentation and the video was compromised by a
loud party in the next-door ballroom. The two ballrooms
were separated by a non-soundproof, movable partition.
In what is at best an amazing coincidence, that party
was part of a reunion of U.S. Secret Service agents,
some of whom had served on Kennedy's Dallas trip. That
was learned about three years later by Vince Palamara
while interviewing some of those former agents.

[size=12]Shortcut to:
http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/03/VP/0052-VP.TXT
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DiEugenio Reviews Kamp's Book But Doesn't Mention Prayer Man Brian Doyle 0 363 06-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Bart Kamp's 'Prayer Man More Than A Fuzzy Picture' Book Brian Doyle 1 340 27-09-2023, 03:30 PM
  Selverstone's Book Jim DiEugenio 3 841 13-04-2023, 05:10 PM
  new book by Albarelli Ed Jewett 7 9,168 11-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Book Depository as a Potemkin Village Richard Gilbride 1 2,501 22-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The CIA and the Book Depository Jim DiEugenio 0 2,313 21-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Weisberg's trash-the-critics book 'Inside the Assassination Industry' Richard Booth 7 4,824 28-09-2019, 12:41 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,974 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Deep Truth Journal: First Issue Jim DiEugenio 0 4,858 29-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Has anyone read the book He Was Expendable Phil Dagosto 0 3,092 17-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto