Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer
If anything else, this shows that Fetzer has become an Alex Jones ranter.

In almost each case, he discards the point I made to go off on something I did not bring up.

1. I love the point about the fragments of the head shot. Fetzer says he looked at them and can tell they are not the head and tail of the same bullet. Oh really Jim? How can you do that?

2. Then he goes off and says he thinks he knows the guy with the bucket outside the car. That is not the point. Its if anyone tracked him down and talked to him. Did he? My God, he actually uses Nigel Turner as testimony for himself here. Please do not get me started on Nigel Turner. In the last 25 years, no one has done more to help hinder us than that guy.

3. He completely ignores my criticism of the Holt identification as one of the tramps. He says that Jerry Rose endorsed Lois Gibson's presentation on the Three Tramps being Rogers, Harrelson and Hunt?

I was at the ASK conference when Lois and two others first presented this stuff in Dallas. It met with universal disbelief. First, someone said that Holt did not deliver any pre-printed handbills, as he was saying he did, since Garrison discovered where they were printed at and who printed them, and then Oswald hand stamped them at Banister's office. About four other people, including Jerry Rose, jumped up and screamed that this presentation was preposterous because the photo identifications did not even come close to being convincing, especially with Holt and Hunt. Rose was livid. So somehow Jerry did a 180 on this? I mean even Lamar Waldron would not buy into Holt, even though he spent four hours with the man.

Note that Fetzer ignores the LaFontaines work on this issue and them finding the police documents which accompanied the booking of the three tramps.

4. When you have to bring up Billy Sol Estes to support Madeleine Brown, I mean isn't it time to throw in the towel? I mean does Fetzer understand what he is doing? And then Barr McClellan and Nigel Turner again? Note, he does not specifically refer to the work Seamus Coogan did on this, he just wants you to ignore it. That is very slick by Fetzer, because Seamus all but makes it certain that these guys could not have been there.

There was a final approval of the operation the night before at a public party? Really? Who was the CIA rep there?

5. LBJ was Jewish? What is the proof of that? Please do not say its because he dedicated a synagogue?

Jim DiEugenio is concealing those responsible for the murder of JFK? In the second edition of Destiny Betrayed, I actually named the people I think are responsible. But beyond that, I even described what I think they did and what reveals their involvement. Did none of these "authorities" read my book? I make a heck of a better case then they do.

6. Fetzer says he created MIDP out of wholecloth. If you are an editor of a book, and you only write about 35 pages of the text, you are not a creator. You went around and asked for submissions. Something many people could have done in the JFK community.

For him to say he blew up the medical evidence in the JFK case is a bit ridiculous. Probe Magazine was published from 1993-2000. We did many,many articles on the medical evidence by people like Mili Cranor, who probably knows more about the medical evidence than anyone. In fact we printed Doug Horne's two brain examination essay. Groden and Livingstone's High Treason came out in 1989, and Lifton's book came out even before that. All before MIDP came out. Talk about megalomania.

7. Three salvoes of three shots? Sort of like a nine gun salute then. Some covert operation.

8. One of the craziest comments in this crazy segment is that somehow I am part of the Israeli effort to boost the Warren Report? Is that what one of these fruits said?

The idea that somehow I am an Israeli agent is nuts. In fact, because of my work on JFK's Middle East policy, people from the ADL have accused me of being anti Israel. Secondly, who the heck has done more than I have in razing the Warren Commission. I mean that is what Probe and CTKA do all day.

9. Fetzering does not mean you have no back up. It means that you insist you are right even when you are not.

That show is not evidence of how bad Fetzer has become, its an exhibit in and of itself.

Messages In This Thread
The Decline and Fall of Jim Fetzer - by Jim DiEugenio - 06-02-2016, 08:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 365,259 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The Enemy Within: The Rise and Fall of the Alliance for Progress Jim DiEugenio 5 5,183 19-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  How JFK's murder brought about the decline of liberalism Bernice Moore 0 1,779 16-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  From James Fetzer's Group - for those interested Adele Edisen 5 3,625 08-06-2013, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Fetzer gets a listing in Urban Dictionary: 'Fetzering' is a term for talking balls. Seamus Coogan 83 21,703 26-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Last Post: John Mooney
  The Palamara, "Doyle," Fetzer, and Jeffries Dust-Ups: The Simple Reason Why Charles Drago 4 4,076 20-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago
  Jim Fetzer - The Tehran Tiger -- Strikes Again Charles Drago 1 2,175 19-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fetzer Deemed "Not Credible" by Morley and Bradford; Accused of Spreading "Misinformation" and "Disi Charles Drago 33 11,835 05-01-2013, 09:32 PM
  "Cinque," Fetzer, "Doyle" and the Tactics of Subversion Charles Drago 1 3,907 13-12-2012, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Fetzer and guilt by association Greg Burnham 10 4,840 13-11-2012, 03:52 PM