Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is James Chaney Looking Back at?
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Hello Lauren

Did you watch the interview with James Chaney?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gcAQNunbM

In this interview, Chaney claims to look back over his left shoulder at JFK at the first shot. He then claims to look back over his left shoulder at JFK at the sound of the second shot, and sees JFK struck in the face.

As you are likely aware, the Zapruder film does not show Chaney anywhere near the right side of the limo, yet we are able to see Chaney beside the limo in Altgens 6, just as he claimed.

And, therein lies the problem.

Hi Bob...

Boy, your little "conclusion" about the CHANEY in McIntyre caused some real confusion... but you've hit on some very interesting points....

Have to disagree about Chaney not being near the right rear of the limo, that's EXACTLY where he was as you can see in NIX... the Altgens image , as posted, with a telphoto lens makes the depth of field much less discernable.
Yet as I illustrate, Chaney and partner look directly at the RR yard right after the shot to the head... from the front.

Curry claims it was Chaney riding along side him at the same time he broadcasts:

Mr. CURRY - I said what was that, was that a firecracker, or someone said this,
I don't recall whether it was me or someone else, and from the report I couldn't
tell whether it was coming from the railroad yard or whether it was coming from
behind but I said over the radio, I said, "Get someone up in the railroad yard
and check."

[TABLE="width: 551"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl68, width: 80, bgcolor: transparent"]12:30
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 220, bgcolor: transparent"]1 (Chief of Police Jesse E. Curry)
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl67, width: 434, bgcolor: #FFCC99"]Get a man on top of that triple underpass and see what happened up there.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

And then about this time, I believe it was motorcycle Officer
Chaney rode up beside of me and looking back in the rear view mirror I could see
some commotion
in the President's car and after this there had been two more
reports,
but these other two reports I could tell were coming behind instead of
from the railroad yards

Am I reading this correctly? Is Curry claiming that after the FIRST REPORT Chaney guns up to him WHILE Curry looks in the rear view
and AFTER THIS he hears 2 more reports which came from "behind" INSTEAD of the RR yard (like the first one??)

Mr. HARGIS - I don't know whether it was the Secret Service car, and I
remembered seeing Officer Chaney. Chaney put his motor in first gear and
accelerated up to the front to tell them to get everything out of the way, that
he was coming through, and that is when the Presidential limousine shot off
, and
I stopped and got off my motorcycle and ran to the right-hand side of the
street, behind the light pole.

Hargis here seems to be saying that BEFORE HILL REACHES THE LIMO and it accelerates away, CHANEY has already reached up to Curry...

Something is very wrong here...

===============

Ok... some images to not only show that there was no motorcycle filmed doing such a thing anywhere... but even the Queen Mary seems to jump around the films:

In the first... it appears to me that Chaney and Jackson know exactly where the shot(s) came from and can not possibly be by Curry's car at 12:30.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5699[/ATTACH]

Next... the limo reaching and passing the overpass tunnel, while motocycles NEVER arrive from behind and the Queen Mary goes from nowhere to just behind them

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5700[/ATTACH]

And finally the limo et al emerging from the Overpass... if anything, the motorcycle on the LEFT of the limo (Martin or Hargis) and behind Curry's white lead car would be the one to pull forward...
Yet Hargis is very specific with his testimony

Notice the distance from Limo to Lead car in Altgens - the limo is RAPIDLY ACCELERATING toward the lead car which moves over...
How much faster does the Queen Mary need to go to be able to catch this racing limo, yet not be seen in any of the images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5701[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Nix left side motorcops look at GK.jpg (Size: 525.55 KB / Downloads: 34)
.jpg   QM chasing the limo thru overpass.jpg (Size: 406.05 KB / Downloads: 34)
.jpg   limo overtakes lead car BEFORE leaving overpass - no Chaney.jpg (Size: 753.94 KB / Downloads: 35)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
What is James Chaney Looking Back at? - by David Josephs - 04-02-2014, 11:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Landis Says He Found Magic Bullet In Back Seat Brian Doyle 0 310 18-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 769 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 362,144 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,936 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,157 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,393 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,289 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,726 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,106 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,746 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer