Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D
Peter, the way I see it, it's like Sherlock Holmes said...detective work is about eliminating the the impossible...when you eliminate the impossible, whatever you have left, however improbable, must be the truth.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:In my own opinion, I have studied the entire case very carefully over the last many years. I feel the main destructive demolition force was via the use of computer timed and carefully pre-planted nano-thermate [or some similar substance]. That said, there are many features of the events and evidence that can't be explained by an exothermic explosive alone; and I do believe it very likely that in tandem some kind[s] of DEW might have been used and this needs more study. Just as there was enormous resistance to 'no plane' at the Pentagon [and that is now more or less gaining acceptance]; Just as there was great resistance to explosive planned demolition - and that is now becoming quite widely accepted; there is enormous resistance to any talk of DEW or other exotic weapons. They all need to be researched, if they seem to explain the events and evidence....and then either accepted or discarded. Many think that Wood is totally insane, more so that she uses whimsical names for strange features after the event. I do not find her at all strange. She is thinking out of the box..but the 'box' was the official cock and bullshit story - that almost everyone now rejects....or soon will. So many parts of the official story fall apart with a little study....correction...all parts of it fall apart.
"Logic is all there is, and all there is must be logical."

"Truth is logic, and logic is truth."

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs

Messages In This Thread
WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - by James Lewis - 14-04-2011, 01:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BROOKHAVEN AND THE TWIN TOWERS Richard Gilbride 2 143 13-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Dr. Judy Wood's Book 'Where Did The Towers Go?' Peter Lemkin 8 21,592 05-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,094 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,079 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Aircraft and the Twin Towers David Guyatt 30 19,754 13-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan Peter Lemkin 80 38,422 18-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,553 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Firefighters jfk airport, lengths steel, Twin Towers, new memorial Bernice Moore 0 2,879 20-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  David Cameron - When the world trade towers were blown up Magda Hassan 0 2,709 18-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood's 'Where Did The Towers Go?' with Alex Jones | 5/10/2011 Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez 4 4,862 13-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer