Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D
Your argument is that the crushed debris is spread too far outside the footprint for gravity to be the force placing it there?

Most of the material outside the footprint was the steel which feel intact away from the collapse and the lateral impulse to get it there did not require explosives. I don't know how you established the distribution of the crushed material which was outside the footprint and so far from it that only explosives could account for how it got there. That sounds like a bit of speculation and observations which are not recorded officially. Gage likes to speak of dust 4-12 inches thick for miles around lower Manhattan but that is rubbish. There was no measurable thickness of dust at all on Canal Street. Fetzer claimed in another Judy Wood thread that the volume of dust was 20,000,000 cubic feet or some absurd number. All the floors slabs neatly stacked would barely reach 3 stories tall. The towers were 96+% air by volume as are most office buildings. There's not much there there. Judy Wood claims a collapse tower debris should be 30% of the building height... Another idiotic remark based on nothing scientific. Cole and AE911T insist that the spire was undermined by explosives which apparently went off 20 seconds or more after the rest of the explosives which "pulverized the 90,000 tons of concrete on mid air"... and I suppose they were placed on the 3rd floor so that the core columns would still be standing and sticking through the rubble pile... and exploded off the column weight 1100 tons leaving no blast deformation to the remaining column standing in the debris.

These are not observations of what happened or what remained, but made up rubbish which supports their pet theory of the engineered destruction of the towers top to bottom with explosives or directed energy weapons.

With all the core columns in each tower... almost 1,600 thirty six and almost 200 forty two foot long columns where is the signs of explosions at their ends?

I have stated that there could have been and likely WAS some nefarious cause to the initiation in Phase I which could have involved the pre placement of explosives and or cutter charges at the top... and this could account for the rolled sections found with eutectic burning of the steel and correlate with some thermitic residue found which Haritt told me was of the magnitude of 4 tons. And I don't think 4 tons of thermite could be spread throughout those three towers and explode them to bits as we've seen. Perhaps you have a calculation of the energy required to explode the towers to account for the observations and correlate that to the 4 tons and where it was placed? Of if more thermite was required... where was the other residue from explosives? Didn't Jones and Haritt not look for that? Wouldn't they announce it if they found it? I don't even think nano thermite can explode in a manner to produce the destruction claimed... I haven't seen experiments to demonstrate this. Sure if it was in the dust it needs to be explained how it got there.

How much explosive residue is found in an off the shelf CD for a Vegas high rise? Where are the studies of how much should be then found at the WTC site? I suggest that you head out with your collection apparatus to the next commercial CD of a steel framed tower and being collecting dust and data... and report back.

Demands or suggestions... you understood perfectly well. I suggest you provide the mechanism for the explosive destruction of the twin towers so that theory can be tested and compared to the debris found at the WTC. Be my guest.

Messages In This Thread
WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? by Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - by Jeffrey Orling - 22-05-2011, 10:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BROOKHAVEN AND THE TWIN TOWERS Richard Gilbride 2 143 13-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Dr. Judy Wood's Book 'Where Did The Towers Go?' Peter Lemkin 8 21,592 05-04-2022, 10:57 AM
Last Post: O. Austrud
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,094 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,079 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Aircraft and the Twin Towers David Guyatt 30 19,754 13-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan Peter Lemkin 80 38,423 18-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  New theory explains collapse of Twin Towers- Aluminium and water explosions Magda Hassan 7 8,553 27-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Jeffrey Orling
  Firefighters jfk airport, lengths steel, Twin Towers, new memorial Bernice Moore 0 2,879 20-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  David Cameron - When the world trade towers were blown up Magda Hassan 0 2,709 18-07-2011, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Gov. Jesse Ventura discusses Dr. Judy Wood's 'Where Did The Towers Go?' with Alex Jones | 5/10/2011 Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez 4 4,862 13-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer